A Jennifer Lopez Thread

Discussion in 'Divas' started by POP!, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Suedey

Suedey I'm not gonna be IGNORED

It was just QUITE RICH when she did the infamous MovieLine interview and she slagged off Madonna for her terrible acting - "I'm, like, don't spit on my craft" when the likes of Mariah and Barbra would say the EXACT SAME THING about J-Lo.

But don't mind me. I just LOVE digging up old J-Lo fan fights #postup #postup

2. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

In fairness, though, Lopez has done herself no favours by miming all the time. Comparing her to Britney is a bit ridiculous given that she gets mocked for her lack of vocal talent all the time, but Madge and Rihanna do do a fair amount of legwork live...

3. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

In fairness, though, she's GOT A POINT

4. Suedey

Must say I was PLEASANTLY SURPRISED by the proportion of LIVE VOX Rihanna serves up.

And sorry but actually I'd say that Rihanna is actually TEN TIMES the singer J-Lo is

CASE IN POINT:

KindaCool likes this.
  5. Suedey

Oh absolutely but it still came across as RICH given how MINIMALLY TALENTED J-Lo herself is. Yes, she's a better actor than Madonna but WHO ISN'T.

6. POP!

POP! Across that county line

I think my qualms with Jennifer as a vocalist are beyond the voice but the fact that it generally ISN'T HER singing on her records. *sings adlibs on Christina Milian demo*