America's Next Top Model

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by Raucous Bitch, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Beverley

Beverley I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING

Despite Cycle 10 having better potential with a better crop of girls, it really failed to materialise. I blame Tyra the spastic. Also, apparently Cycle 11 starts in September. :manson:

Australia's Next Top Model is just amazing though. I was very sad when the Bitchketeers were bullying Alamela. :shy: :(

2. David

David Misanthropic Old Bastard

I was really disappointed with the results of last week's AusNTM, I liked Belinda and hate the bitchketeers.

3. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

The third cycle of Germany'sNTM just ended and having seen the last 15 minutes of the final last night I was completely STUNNED by the girl who won.

Utterly gorgeous and OOZES international catwalk class.

4. JET BOY

JET BOY PERVERSE

Living has started showing Cycle 3 of Australia's Top Model now. Actually OH MY GOD at Alice, without a doubt the best contestant on any of the Top Model shows I have ever seen. Whenever she is on screen I don't even look at anybody else, she is fucking amazing. I am so pleased that she wins in the end, and her huge success post the show. By contrast, another contestant called Cassandra is by far the ROUGHEST Top Model contestant I have ever seen. I actually cannot believe she made it onto the show. She looks like a piece of roadkill.

In related news, how fantastically retarded is the host of AusTM cycle 3 and 4?! I youtubed some of the cycle 3 live final this week and it is hilariously bad presenting, so much so the other lady judge has to step in to cover for her more than once. The bit in this clip where she just cuts off one of the judges midway through speaking is well WTF -
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYFh9s_w1zs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYFh9s_w1zs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In even further Top Model news, Living also recently showed C9 again and I finally saw the finale for the first time. Tyra and co ruining Jenah's life just before she gets eliminated is without a doubt the most cringeworthy piece of TV I HAVE EVER SEEN

5. TomLondon

TomLondon Well TomBrighton these days...

loving cycle 10 or ANTM. LOved AusNTM too, but CNTM is DREADFUL.

6. crisis

crisis User

This is the first runway from the german next topmodel final yesterday. It was the first live final show with around 15.000 people in the arena.

Our latest popstars band "Queensberry" is singing in the background.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFkbXRKUxHw&hl=de&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AFkbXRKUxHw&hl=de&fs=1&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Brown Cow...STUNNING

Oh well I might as well bump this ancient thread (which is tremendous by the way)...I've been going through the whole thing since early 2009 and I just finished Cycle 11 (2 more to go, it has become more of a chore because of my slight OCD).

Anyways Cycle 11 was pretty good in comparison to the previous two, 9 being the worst and the addition of Paulina gave the show a bit of a push. So up until now here's how I rate the cycles.

6 (The only time that I actually loved the winner, Danielle is amazing and of course Jade :D)
    3 (One of the strongest top 3 and I loved condescending Yaya)
    5 (Nik totally deserved to win and of course Lisa)
    10 (I actually didn't mind Whitney until I saw how she turned into a whale and now resembles an annoying southern housewife)
    4 (The least exciting cycle ever)
    9 (Death to Salisha)

Best thing about this thread is how at the start of every season is like this seems to be the best season up until their favorite girl gets eliminated, but hey it is the best thing to watch when stuck home sick and these days its all about Top Chef when it comes to reality shows (too bad no one watches that).

Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
  8. dUb

dUb TRIUMPHANT (GET 'EM)

BLOODY HELL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kbhEm0x7SYM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Tischlampe

Tischlampe 'alooooo

Oh Jael. :( She always did seem a bit "druggy" on the show, and one of her friends ODed while she was there. She looks terrible. :(

10. Beverley

Beverley I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING

OMG. She looks AWFUL. She has proper METH FACE. OMG, that is seriously upsetting to see. :(

11. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

YIKES

12. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

13. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Judging you in Google Translate

I just watched the Dr Phil show on You Tube in tears. Horrific. Her mother used to do drugs with her, no wonder she is in the state she is. Really hope she can pull through this.

I haven't yet seen season 8 of ANTM, I started watching at season 9 and have seen 1-4 since then, but it will be tainted by the knowledge of what's happened to her...

14. Phoenix

Phoenix Brown Cow...STUNNING