...and now, the sound of Saturday being attacked by a duck.

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by octophone, Jun 8, 2019.

1. octophone

octophone artificial bloom, hydroponic skin

Howdy.

I've lost track of what day it is and I'm listening to Sonic Youth.

2. octophone

Ha! Turns out I've used this Monty Python referencing thread title before. On a Saturday too. Ach well, recycling is hip right now, even if retro isn't.

3. big ron

big ron MOD

Repurposing for the digital era.

4. octophone

"Remastered from original sources"

5. Rita

Rita User

Hello Moopy. I am already bored, having been up since 5 and have made a batch of fruit scones/plain scones, soda bread, empire biscuits, and a lemon meringue pie. I sent my son up to the farmer up the road with a selection. My cleaner was up, so have been following her around shooting the breeze. My daughter is working, and then going to the Spice Girls, and my son is off to his Dads as I was also meant to be going to said concert. WHAT CAN I DO WITH MYSELF?

6. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

How have you done all THAT if you’re in agony? Honestly you’ll be saying you milked the cows and knocked up a shed next :side-eye:

LIE DOWN is my top tip :disco:

7. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Goodness this wind’s making me frisky. Have already emptied the bag twice

8. Rita

Rita User

It subsides slightly when I stand up for some reason. The second I sit/lie down the toothache in my back starts again. Strange analogy but the pain is very like severe toothache.

9. Ag

Ag User

I just popped into the new CBD oil cafe/ bar/ hotel in town. It was full of dreadlocked cunts with a reggae DJ playing at full blast, so we fucked off.

I just wanted to pick up something for me old ma, to help with her arthritis. But I see Amazon do some quite reasonably priced gels and creams.

10. Shirley

Shirley ROCK to the RHYTHM with ME

I'm just sitting here appreciating the irony of Mr S complaing about his mother "TALKING IN PARAGRAPHS"

Is it AUTISM AWARENESS WEEK YET?

11. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

Spending 4 days biking up hills in the rain wasnt one of my better ideas. Oh well. So moist.

12. big ron

big ron MOD

I've been asked to go and review that place.

13. Ag

Ag User

Yeah I've seen it's getting quite a bit of online chat.

14. big ron

big ron MOD

The rest of my family have gone off to see a mate in Sheffield so I'm now sat in my house on a saturday night without any plans and I haven't got a fucking clue what to do.

15. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

Spent the day looking for a wedding dress for the spawn and bridesmaid dresses for the niece. Is being a stuck-up, plastic-faced bitch with no discernable sense of humour a prerequisite to working in a bridal shop?

16. Ag

Ag User

Much like being an impatient, intolerant, ill mannered cunt is be a doctors receptionist is.

Floppet likes this.
  17. Rita

Rita User

Yes! They got the sharp end of my tongue both times I got married. :D

Floppet likes this.
  18. octophone

My one experience was ace - the bride had a good idea of what she wanted, found it while me and the other "bridesmaid" drank some kind of fizzy pisswater which may or may not have been prosecco and told her she looked awesome in the one she wanted and awful in the ones that looked awful. We were back in the pub with the dress bought in just over an hour.

Floppet likes this.
  19. OutSynk

OutSynk User

It's been 26-30 degrees here for DAYS and I'm currently feeling very STICKY.:gross:

20. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

It's been around 15 degrees here for weeks and hasn't stopped raining. The grass and weeds in my front garden are knee-high and will take days to be dry enough to cut it. Stop showing off with your summery weather! :D

21. OutSynk

OutSynk User

I actually do LIKE the weather even if close to 30 degrees is a bit extreme. It's just that today I've been home all day and let's just say I need TOWELS for the couch to stay useable in the future.

22. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

The look on bridal-bint's face when spawn walked out in a fitted dress declaring "I look like a lumpy heifer!" and we all agreed with her was a picture. She also wasn't best pleased when I said that one of the dresses' train looked like it was made of 1970s net curtains. I wasn't going to apologise because that's exactly what it looked like, it was bloody hideous. The three grand pricetag was probably because it was 1970s net curtains so you have to pay for the vintageness :D

23. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

We had a lovely old dear living next to us who died in January. The house has now been bought and rented and the tenants seem to play ridiculously loud music come the weekend. It's really upsetting me for some reason