AS4 E09: Sex and the Kitty Girl

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by Phoenix, Feb 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Also who made that tag? :D

2. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

If Monet wins, I can't think of any other winner with such a set of middling to downright nasty runway lewks. I mean I know runway isn't her strength, but I don't see anything else about her being that great, either.

Alex and Dark Carnival like this.
  3. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

So yeah for all her weaknesses I have to say #teamnaomi. At least she properly excels at something.

Chlammy likes this.
  4. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival Missss Vaaaaaanjie

I wouldn’t even want that, not that there’s a chance of it happening. The format of All Stars is wrong to begin with. It’s tailored to generate drama and nothing more.

5. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

Naomi Smalls has one mode, and she's really good at that mode, but I don't think she's got LEGS (geddit?) as a winner.

Trinity or Monique should win, although at this point I find Monique quite unlikable and Trinity's old lady lip-sync was so BAR POP (sorry for the provincial gay reference) that it really put me off her.

Basically, I'd like Rupaul to crown Shangela this season.

Iguana, Dark Carnival and Chlammy like this.
  6. Raining On Me

Raining On Me Jesus Loves Winners

There's no way Monet is winning this surely :D

I can't abide the idea that Trinity is some fabulous comedy queen either - Caitlyn Jenner aside, which I'm happy to put down as a lucky accident, she has bombed more than not with any supposedly funny tasks.

For pure iconic moments though, Naomi is probably the only one left with any. I wouldn't hate her winning (relatively) and I find her quite likeable on the whole.

I just prefer Monique as a whole package...yet I can't see it at all...

Chlammy likes this.