Beyonce Sexy!

Discussion in 'Divas' started by Edward, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Edward

Edward User

Ok, granted there's Beyonce overkill at the moment BUT you can't deny her appeal in the looks department.

She looks amazing in the Me Myself and I video - particularly sexy in that blonde wig (is it a wig?) and that green dress.

2. Rhythmbarbican

Rhythmbarbican User

I expect the Naughty Girl video to be NICE.

3. Edward

Edward User

Is that her real hair though because she looks amazing with it? i don't remember her looking so good when she was wih Destiny's Child.

4. The_Dance

The_Dance Peekabo

Mmmhmm. She certainly is a sexy MOFO. But I wouldn't say no to the other 2 members of DC either. Thing I don't get though... she's meant to be a PROPER bible basher yet she walks round half naked jiggling her bits and shaking her booty. No complaints from me but I mean c'mon what order have these stars got their priorities in these days? PFF!

And yes OFCOURSE it's a wig, what else could it be?

5. Matthew

Matthew I am not a sandwich

She's really nice, but overrated.

6. The_Dance

The_Dance Peekabo

7. Joseph

Joseph .

Beyonce stretches a point

Beyonce came perilously close to a "wardrobe malfunction" when she performed during the NBA All-Star Game halftime show.

But the show was subject to a seven-second delay following the storm whipped up by Janet Jackson's revealing appearance at the Super Bowl, and everything that should have remained covered did so.

The former Destiny's Child star sang her hit Crazy in Love in a deep V-neck halter dress, while a conservatively dressed Janet Jackson sat courtside swaying to the music.

Beyonce descended from the ceiling on a platform above a glittering disco ball singing part of the old Donna Summer hit Love to Love You Baby.

"I'm feeling sexy when I hear you say my name," Beyonce sang while dancing in front of six female backup dancers.

She made her way to a platform in the middle of the court and gyrated suggestively in front of a wind machine - and her vigorous dancing tested the limits of her thin, brightly coloured halter top.

AP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Edward

Edward User

Ok. Those aren't the most flattering of pics...

Still fucking sexy though!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2004
  9. Matthew

Matthew I am not a sandwich

Hmm, sexy :confused: