Big Brother Big Brother 2012

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by COB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ag

Ag User

I see Deana is now the favourite to win. I'm not surprised really... and quite pleased.

2. Alex

Alex Go fish

Yes me too. The other night when she was upset because she wanted to be a dignified woman and was disappointed with herself just showed her different she is from so many who enter this show. Somebody that classy to win would be amazing.

3. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

I LOVED Sara tonight

Ashleigh is really pissing me off. SHUT UP. I hate that sorry excuse for a relationship.

Deana and Sara are my faves.

4. Crash

Crash Thank You

Ashleigh remains me of a woman in work I absolutely fucking HATE

Deana and Sara for the top 2 please

5. Tisch

Tisch Superwomaning

I'm starting to see a bit of myself in Ashleigh which is making me want to SLAP HER and tell her to BUCK UP. Insecurity is horrible - but it's also not fun to watch at all.

I like Deana, but not sure she deserves to win... dare I say it's the Shilpa Shetty effect? Last night when she excluded herself from the fun and games it was so sad. I want her Becky to be bezzie mates again.

6. FetchFugly

FetchFugly closing in again

Oh no, I wouldn't wish THAT on her.

I agree Sara was excellent telling Adam how she saw things (ridic-lass), she barely paused for breath.

7. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I don't really want either of Luke or Lauren to go tonight but if I have to choose I'd rather get rid of Lauren.

8. straightorbroken

straightorbroken reflected onto the wet pavement

Luke is just so bland and I dislike the Mr Nice guy routine. He needs to have the balls to accept that people aren't going to just like them because he says he doesn't have a problem with them. The smile on his face when he's been doing this to Sara and Becky is rather "false" and "fake" as they say. I don't really like Lauren that much, but she's adding more to the show (however, the flirting with Adam is rather gross, she must be bored out of her mind).

9. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'm waiting for Luke to throw a massive wobbly, it just has to happen soon and he's the type of person who you can wind up for ages and then all of a sudden they flip and it's usually better to hide under a table when they do.

10. straightorbroken

Yes, he does seem like he is controlling his temper a lot and doing that annoying smiling thing to feel he has the upper hand in those one on one discussions of problems they do.

11. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I need Becky to go. She's replaced Caroline as my most hated housemate and that takes some doing. Caroline appears to have turned over a new leaf the last couple of days, I notice that she's leaving the room when other people start bitching. It probably won't last long but she's gone up a tiny bit in my estimation. Every time Becky's on screen I feel irrational anger towards her and her wibbly jowls, saggy tits and humongous thighs. I was gobsmacked that Scott could even fit in that bath with her! It must be like bathing with Shamu (showing my age there), the worry that she's going to get peckish when she's in there with you and you're already pre-washed.

12. Ag

Ag User

MASSIVE eviction this week! - Adam, Ashleigh, Caroline, Conor, Deana, Luke A, Luke S and Sara up for nomination! I really hope Ashleigh, Caroline or Conor go...

13. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

Damn! Why isn't Becky on that list? Ashleigh, Caroline or Conor for me too. I think Adam might go, he is very bland and wanders round with that inane grin on his face all of the time.

14. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I can't see Conor going if he survived those recent two. The only way he'll go is if he's the only person against someone who is very popular. I still think he could win it.

Then again, I've not watched since Shievonne's eviction show, so I don't really know what's going down.

15. FetchFugly

FetchFugly closing in again

How strange... those results surely didn't arise from 'regular' nominations.

I know Caroline is the hate figure but I think Ashleigh might go.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  16. lolly

Okay, so the show tonight is the first I've watched since the Shievonne eviction. Things really haven't moved on, have they?

I think Luke A is probably my least favourite now. Miserable shit, and guilty of most of the things he's accusing the others of.

17. cwej

cwej User

Wow that is a huge list... :o I have no idea who will go out of that lot... Probably Caroline? I've only been watching the odd episode so I have no real clue.

18. lolly

Aisleyne on BBBOTS again :disco:

19. Halli

I think Caroline is gone

20. cwej

cwej User

Incredibly, Caroline is top of the Digitalspy Poll to save... :o I wonder if she's enough of a character to survive a big 8-way vote to save (whereas in a vote to evict she'd be a definite goner)... The best result would be Luke S going for me.

21. cwej

cwej User

Actually she's only 5th on the poll on the forums (but top on the poll in the news article).

Luke S and Ashleigh are the bottom 2 in both of the polls.

22. Iguana

Iguana One two CHA CHA CHA

Then again DigitalSpy 'voters' have gotten it wrong for the past 2 weeks (but obviously it was only between 2 people on those occasions)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  23. cwej

cwej User

Oh yes don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it's gospel. I'm just saying it indicates there are more people out there that would want her to stay than we might think.

Betfair has Ashleigh favourite to go, followed by Caroline then Luke S. Everyone else looks pretty safe at this point.

24. lolly

Any one of those three would be fine by me. I've resigned myself to Conor not going. And still to the possibility that he could win.

25. cwej

cwej User

Don't think Conor will win - I reckon he could come 3rd or 4th if he makes the final week though. Despite being unspeakably dreadful.

26. straightorbroken

MUM: "that's ..."
    ME: "Rustie Lee"
    MUM: "no, that's her that used to do the cooking"
    Me: "Rustie Lee"
    MUM: "Oh. When did she start singing?"

27. lolly

I just want Deana to beat Conor. Not that I think she necessarily deserves to do that well. Just better than him as I'm sure that his how he will judge a victory.

28. Broomhelga

Broomhelga User

Judging by the comments on that poll it was hacked.

I think Ashleigh will be gone.

29. Alex

Alex Go fish

I ALMOST wanted her to stay and be utterly miserable with only chocolate to live off but quite happy never to see the vile witch again.

30. lolly

I think out of the two I'd have preferred Luke S to go. But I can live with her being out. At least Luke S now knows he's less popular than at least 6 of his housemates. That should wipe the smug grin off his face.

31. untitled

untitled Guest

As I said on day 1. SARA TO WIN.

32. lolly

Using my 'who could I most imagine wanting to be a friend of' rule, I'd agree with Sara. She's the only one left in there who seems like a decent, fully functioning human being.

33. Ag

Ag User

Do we know which order they came last night?

34. lolly

No, they announced 'in no particular order'.

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if they four announced as safe first (Sara, Luke A, Adam and Deana) were the four with the highest votes, if not in that order.

35. Halli

I think I want Sara to win now

36. Steptacular

Steptacular User

They were the highest four in no particular order because the lines re-opened after they were announced as safe. Then Conor and Ashleigh were the next highest two.

37. lolly

Oh right, I didn't watch it live, so didn't realise the lines reopened again. So the house does know exactly who the popular bunch with the public is again, then...

38. Steptacular

Steptacular User

Not explicitly seeing as Brian only announced to them that Sara, Adam, Luke A and Deana were the first 4 safe from eviction. I believe Conor is harping on about him, Caroline, Luke S and Ashleigh being left until last for 'effect'.

39. straightorbroken

Brian was just hopeless, and when he slagged off Caroline's wirey hair in front of her I don't think he's any better than she is (and my god was she fowl, but maybe with the baying crowd not giving into is something quite impressive actually).

I really don't care who wins, but Deana or Sara would be my choice. Just neither of the two Lukes.

40. Ag

Ag User

I'd REALLY like a Deana win... But Sara would be a happy compromise for me...