Big Brother Big Brother 2012

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by COB, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Daniel

Daniel User

If they both decline the offer, there will be a further twist to decide who gets the pass to the final; which will just amount to the rest of the HMs having 1 minute to decide who they want to give the immunity to.

But really how much of a damp squib has this whole task been? They extended the highlights show and BBBOTS, calling it the White Room special and claiming it one of the most demanding tasks ever devised, and instead we get three of the least interesting HMs, laying around on white beds eating ice cream with marshmallows. It really says a lot when the biggest mental strain on Sara was the fact that her costume covered her tan and made her look pale.

It also managed to kill the house dynamnics which were great to watch after the nominations, and the ones left behind looked as bored as we were hanging around waiting for something to actually happen.

It all feels painfully dragged out, and this is a shorter series than most.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  2. Daniel

Daniel User

As for tonight, I really want to see Becky evicted: truly odious creature. At least Deana isn't taking anymore of her bullshit; I have rather enjoyed seeing her confront Becky, leaving her dumbfounded, before she waddles over breathless to her coven, despairing at how she's never been more LECHARALLY DESSGUSTED in ALL her life, while dramatically clutching at her imaginary pearls.

3. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

The THICK AS PIGSHIT evictees really make for a crap interview, don't they?

4. lolly

I suppose she is a bit more self aware than some of the others that have gone before her. But equally as thick.

5. lolly

Not the way I would have liked Conor to go

Big fat LOL that Luke S did it straight after him though, and Ashleigh knows it :D

And that he has no chance of winning...

6. dUb

dUb X HALLE

That was great, apart from that horrendous prick getting 50k

7. lolly

I tell you what though, I don't blame him. He must have thought his chance of winning was minimal. And yet he's come out with the exact same amount of money (and taken it from) the person who wins. Who more than likely is someone he despised.

And a far better reception than he otherwise would have got.

8. dUb

dUb X HALLE

Digital Spy will be in meltdown

9. Blake

Blake User

Luke S seems to be a bit of a loser really. He's not as attractive as he think's he is.

10. Tisch

Tisch Aka Tisch Paris, aka Tisch Successful

That was actually pretty thrilling viewing. The way Conor and Luke S just looked at each other cluelessly as the money went up, then BANGED on the buzzer as it got to 50k, then Luke S burst into tears upon realising Conor had beat him to it... it was awkward but GRIPPING.

It makes me feel sick seeingConor walk out proudly prostrating the money around when a few weeks ago he was threatening to split Deana's minge in half with an epilator, but hey ho.

11. lolly

Or as popular as he would have hoped. I bet he's absolutely GUTTED he let Conor get that money.

12. lolly

True. But at the moment I'm just glad he's out.

13. Tisch

He was a t the beginning of the series. <3

14. lolly

What Brian? It had STOPPED at £50,000 hadn't it? That was why they both hit it, when they realised it wasn't climbing any higher.

15. straightorbroken

straightorbroken from the sound of sirens

Luke S genuine tears. Realizing he now NEEDS to Ash for whatever rubbish magazine photo-shoots they can get in the 2-3 weeks they'll stay together for.

16. Tisch

Luke S (or LUCAS as Adam insists on calling him) must be REELING right now. Last week he came second from last in the votes to save - he KNOWS he's not winning the remaining 50k next week. GUTTED!

17. straightorbroken

straightorbroken from the sound of sirens

The money will be gone in a month anyway, let's face it.

18. lolly

Luke Marsden and Caroline on BBBOTS? That's a gruesome twosome I can do without.

19. lolly

Was Adam laughing at Luke S then? :D

Perhaps I'll give 5* a go after all...

20. Tisch

Who's Luke Marsden? TOO MANY ;UKES :gross:

21. lolly

http://i.STOP FUNDING HATE.co.uk/i/pix/2008/08/11/article-1043713-0225095200000578-538_468x441.jpg

BB9

22. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

Has he come out yet?

23. Tisch

OH MY FUCKING CHRIST.

I still want to watch for the nervous breakdown that is Caroline... when's it on? I've got some Spencer Whatsit crap on now. :confused:

24. Daniel

Daniel User

Very odd; it was a good watch, but ultimately that twist undermines the entire purpose of the show. Someone who had been caught up in immense controversy, had over 1,000 Ofcom complaints launched against him and was generally disliked by the non-Derry crowds, gets to leave the house triumphant with £50,000, to have an equal footing with the eventual winner, with no one voting him for it and ten days before the final itself. The fun of Big Brother would be to see that person evicted, while that person's victim triumphs by doing better.

There was no vindication for his behaviour or the terrible things he (and his family) have said about Deana (and Luke A); in a way, it made the whole nine weeks prior watching to see one person win who had the support of the voting public pointless. It's just a bizarre twist.

I also can't help but feel sorry for Luke S, he seemed genuinely betrayed by Connor.

25. Daniel

Daniel User

Also, who is that fabulous journalist on the panel tonight, she seems out for Connor's blood :disco:

Does Becky ever stop eating? It is rather sickening, and I wish she would stop justifying her horrible personality by saying "I'm just 19 Emma!" Fuck off.

26. lolly

Betrayed? He pushed the button as well! Conor was just quicker. He's just upset for himself.

27. Daniel

Daniel User

He said to Luke S he wanted to be in the final during the beginning of the countdown, and then asked how long he was going to wait for the figure to go up before he stopped the clock, giving Luke S the impression that they had come to an understanding that Connor was getting the pass and he was getting the money. He then pressed it slyly at the last second without having given any indication he was going to do so beforehand, tripping him up just before the finish line.

Now, I'm not in tears over it, but I did feel rather gutted for him; I think he's a decent enough guy (moreso than Connor) and would have preferred to have seen him leave with the money.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  28. Daniel

Daniel User

So they didn't allow the journalist woman to question Connor in the end? What a pisstake, talk about being let off lightly.

29. Tisch

WHAT THE FUCVK? where is this all on? I'm watching fuking P{OKER.

30. Daniel

Daniel User

BBBOTS was on Channel 5 from 11.30pm and finished about 10 minutes ago, it's just about to start again on + 1.

31. lolly

I didn't see any understanding at all. If anything I thought Conor was encouraging him to stay with Ashleigh, thereby indicating that HE would take the money and leave himself. But either way, Luke S just lost. If he wanted it, he should have been quicker.

Undoubtedly he's a more decent bloke than Conor, and the fact that Conor has walked out of this with half the prize fund does leave a nasty taste. But I can't really feel any sympathy for Luke S. He was just outplayed.

32. lolly

Mind you, I ought to say I didn't watch anything of the White Room before the live show tonight, so if anything was said then, then I completely missed it.

33. Tisch

LUK s and Conor both went for it at the same time. Conor just "won". Tjat is ALL tjere is to it. If I were Luke S I[d be cryig TOO!

Are they sll in the final now?

34. lolly

I'll answer the question I THINK you're asking, but WHO KNOWS? :D

The final is Monday week isn't it? (WHY MONDAY?), so I assume there will be at least one more eviction before that.

35. Crash

Crash Thank You

I've found this, in the last week or so, to be a RIGHT SLOG

Really due to the fact I don't particularly like ANY of them

Bring on the Celeb BB

36. dUb

dUb X HALLE

From someone on Digital Spy

YAYYYYY I PRESSED IT FIRST LOL

[​IMG]

OH FUCK NO I DIDNT

[​IMG]

:basil:

37. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I think the most telling part was how Luke S then started telling Conor, as he was leaving with the money, "remember we said it'd be 50/50 mate, swear on my life I would've if it was me" and his face fell when he realised that Conor wasn't going to share and he'd basically just wasted nine weeks of his life for nothing because he doesn't have a cat in hell's chance of winning the other 50 grand.

I was so pleased to see Becky out too. When they were showing her footage I found myself concentrating on the tiny Becky live screen at the bottom corner watching her oh-so-fake facial expressions.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  38. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

I love Luke S' reaction. Getting all excited when he thought he had it, then sobbing and desperately telling Conor 'I'd have given you half'. Luke knows full well he doesn't have a shot at winning, and now he's going to have to try and squeeze as much money from the Ashleigh situation despite the fact the magazines don't really care anymore, and anyone who's watched the show knows he clearly doesn't give a fuck about her.

39. lolly

Luke S really is the biggest loser in there, isn't he?

All this and then Ashleigh clinging on to you for dear life. I'm sure it's not the way he imagined it going a few weeks ago.

40. lolly

I think I'd quite like Scott to win now. Luke A is unbearably smug. And with the whole insiders v outsiders thing which obviously has now fallen apart, I'd quite like a person who was never really a part of it and carried on regardless to take the prize.

Sara has just gone a little too batshit in the last few days.