Caroline Flack f**king a 17 year old - IS IT OKAY?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs & Debate' started by VoR, Dec 6, 2011.

?

Caroline Flack and Harry Styles. IS THAT OKAY?

1. It's OKAY

66.7%
  2. It's NOT OKAY

33.3%
  1. Raining On Me

Raining On Me Jesus Loves Winners

Not that this thread is ANYTHING ABOUT THIS any more, but I don't find it wrong and largely couldn't care less except for a natural bit of EYEBROW RAISING, my main "issue" is how ANYONE could find him sexually appealing when he looks like a little CHILD. I don't know what it is with One Direction - and it's not all teenagers as some can still be attractive though are largely not my THING at 28 - but they really do seem like they are being aged DOWN and are about to embark on a Paedo Prison Wing World Tour. They are just disgustingly young looking. And they ALL have SHIT HAIR and CLOTHES. I just don't see what this guy has going for him.

But if it makes them happy (and it's obvious why HE'D be happy) then whatever.

2. Indie

Indie Great Tits

Correct. I trust the thread ends here.

3. Peekaboo

Peekaboo User

Is this thread in Moopy Gold? Because it should!

4. Lucille

Lucille Sniffing in the VIP area

For the record I wouldn’t feel comfortable fucking a 17 year old, but it’s been a while so I’d GRIN and BEAR it

5. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I’m fucking a 23 year old at the moment and that is weirding me out enough, thank you very much.

Well, actually, in a bizarre turn of events, actually, he’s fucking ME, but that’s the comprehensive system for you...