Come Dine With Me

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by Halli, Sep 13, 2005.

1. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

This week is the one I was auditioned for!

The little rude blonde one reminds me of a much less pleasant version of one of my friends - their mannerisms and look are practically identical. My friend is much funnier with it though. They seem like an alright group generally. All very typical West Londoners.

2. TurnerPrize

TurnerPrize time to dance

Do you think you'd have made better tv than the gay one rb? I guess it was you against him, due to strict TV quotas.

He came across really well i thought, though it was hardly an exciting dinner party

3. Jark

Jark User

I thought tonight's was fabulous - that one who's obsessed with 'spirituality' and thought the evening was 'sensual' :D

4. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

I'd certainly have had a nicer house and nicer food. He does seem lovely though.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
  5. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Azzi (however you spell it), she seems quite adorable, in a 'she looks a lovely but pretty dim' kind of way.

Emma, the POISON DAWRF BLONDE BITCH is vile though. That voice, I would be hard pressed not to STAB her had I been shoved into such a situation with her :grr:

6. TurnerPrize

TEE HEE HEE

7. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

WIFE?! REALLY?

8. TurnerPrize

Did you not see his episode? He had a naked portrait of her on the wall in his bedroom. He also held auditions to find a saucy lady dancer to be the entertainment. Only two turned up, and they danced together, and then he picked one in front of the other like it was the X Factor (but even more degrading).

Fuck it i'm SENDING HIM A HATE LETTER

9. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

I did not, how BIZARRE that must have been, I guess a trip to 4OD is in need.

10. ZZ

ZZ lacklustre forgotten diva

After watching this last night, I can see why someone could get disgusted and outraged. This guy's behaviour was unbelievable! :angry:
    I was amazed with the patience the other participants showed. I don't think I would have kept my cool with him.

11. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Once again tonight the VILE CUNT came LAST :disco:

Seriously, if you didn't watch it, you need to, Joe was like a dog with a bone towards the other woman, Margaret and would not let up with the bitchy hostility towards her, not to mention she thought she was something when in actual fact she's just a fat old HAS BEEN bitch. Fabulous :D

12. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

It was brilliant, so many cringe moments :D

13. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

I loved how, AFTER making up with her and going into a big long speech about how bad she felt, including mentioning FAINTING over the hostility, she then layed into her again :D

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  14. Halli

It was just a complete car crash, from start to finish. One of my fave episodes ever I think :D

15. COB

COB Pop it in here thanks

Today's woman just said SHIT and they didn't bleep it out :D

So far Alex the bell-ringer is looking like this week's QoL, early as it might be.

16. TurnerPrize

Dear GOD at tonight's man with the schoolgirl slaves.

I'm liking this week's a lot more than other recent ones. Brian's a cunt but he's a less cunty cunt (and more entertaining) than Marcello and London lady. Also i have decided that the intellectual homosexual councillor would make a good civil partner for VoR.

17. OhSnap

OhSnap Who?

my main concern with those two SERVANTS was that they could only manage one plate at a time.
    DREADFUL.

18. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

I've been enjoying this week a lot less. Dullards and lunatics. I prefer it when they're a bit more in the middle. That Brian really makes for very uncomfortable TV.

19. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

This weeks has been wonderful viewing thus far, there is no out and out CUNT no, but Brian is just so weird/creepy that he more than makes up for that.

I loved tonights, with them all laughing AT him and him sitting there completely unaware and assuming they were laughing WITH HIM :D

20. TurnerPrize

Did anybody watch last night's? It was a wonderful car crash. We could not quite believe how childishly people were willing to act on national tv. The rubbish fat man's strop that the two women were only interested in touching up the gigolo, and didn't want to pay him and his shit jokes any attention was just EVENT TV.

I probably liked the teacher less, though. I wonder if any parents of the kids she teaches were trying to arrange a hasty class transfer this morning.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  21. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Time for a trip to 40D methinks, that'll teach me to miss it in the future :(

22. Rhythmbarbican

Rhythmbarbican User

My cousin is on this week commencing 21st February for the 5pm shows. He did alright or so i'm told.

23. Halli

Loving LISA on c4 right now :D

24. COB

COB Pop it in here thanks

I seriously have no IDEA what she was even supposed to BE :D

25. TurnerPrize

I missed all of last week's apart from the last day, but i LOVED that the man got Hi-De-Hi's PAUL SHANE to answer the door, and that three of the guests didn't recognise him and thought he was just some creepy relative.

I'm liking this week's, 90% because i am in love with the posh brainy man. He has a big cock face. I can't even REMEMBER who the woman who is off ill today was, though. The remaining three are all quite ghastly, but in a watchable way.

26. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

I do like them all this week, except ''I speak my mind because I am HONEST'' ie. a dirty great CUNT gay. I just hope they all treat him like SHIT on his night, it really is the least he deserves.

Oh posh brainy guy seems very much like my kind of person. Bless him, he just seems so awkward with all these big brash people surrounding him.

27. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

I do like them all this week, except ''I speak my mind because I am HONEST'' ie. a dirty great CUNT gay. I just hope they all treat him like SHIT on his night, it really is the least he deserves.

Oh posh brainy guy seems very much like my kind of person. Bless him, he just seems so awkward with all these big brash people surrounding him.

28. TurnerPrize

This is a good week. I never thought i would laugh so hard at a man milking a cucumber.

WELL DONE BIRMINGHAM. I'll still be telling people that i come from Warwickshire, though.

P.S. fuck you vanessa

29. TurnerPrize

Did nobody else watch last week's? It really was my favourite Come Dine in a very long time.

I thought they got the mix bang on and it was just good silly fun by the end of it. Channel 4's almighty hour of Coach Trip and Come Dine With Me is probably my favourite thing on tv right now. Fuck X Factor and Big Brother, they are everything i want from reality tv.

30. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

I've forgotten his name, but the Jewish guy this week, last night's host is another cunt in the mould of 'I'm a cunt, I'm going to be a cunt to everyone and not in a funny way, because I am a cunt'. He is clearly doing it to try and get a rise from the rest of them and it's just so pathetic and annoying. That, coupled with the fact he has an ego the size of a small moon (note, an actual small moon and not a battle station) really makes him utterly vile.

No doubt that's just me being overly picky again and everyone (anyone?) else watching thinks he makes great TV.

31. TurnerPrize

This week's seems tedious. One really unpleasant (but still very boring) rude man, and four non-starters. NO THANKS

They should have just shown the birmingham week again. I tried milking a cucumber the other day but didn't have much luck. It had already been half eaten though.

32. Rhythmbarbican

Rhythmbarbican User

Marc is alot more reserved than he usually is in real life. He told me as well that if you score lower than a six you have to get it okayed by producers beforehand.

33. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

WHAT? That makes NO SENSE AT ALL.

34. Pingu

Pingu Noot noot

Does ANYBODY know when this comes to Belfast? I know there has been a Belfast week filmed and it was supposedly being transmitted some time in February. I know somebody on it.

35. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Of course it does. Otherwise you'd just get PRIZE CUNTS sitting at dinner saying "I loved it, I love you" and then scoring 2/10 to STORM TO VICTORY. It makes ENTIRE sense when you think that EVERYONE seems to vote REASONABLY fairly...

36. Halli

I am glad they do that for the exact reason Sheena said

That rule must have come in after that prize cunt woman gave everyone a 0 or a 1. She had to remark but still didn't give over a 5

37. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Not sure how, but I managed to misread what RB said (I was skim reading), it does actually make sense for those very reasons.

38. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

Anyone watching the current episode on More4, with the man serving his guests 50p PIGS FEET, prepared in his REVOLTING kitchen. I swear at one point he was balancing the cooking tray on his BIN.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  39. TurnerPrize

Oh i saw that one when it was first on C4, four or five years back. It was a damn good week if i remember correctly. It was an old man wasn't it?

Also speaking of good week's, i LOVED today's C4 episode from Cardiff. Everyone seems a little bit mad, a little bit cunty, and a little bit funny.

*drinks a cocktail from a bucket because my boyfriend went to Thailand and told me about it*

40. TurnerPrize

Is anybody watching tonight? This selfstyled man-eater is horrific telly, but i'm not hating her totally.

I've not been watching religiously recently, and i'm shocked to be saying this, but i am getting a bit sick of the Narator thesedays. He seems to try a bit too hard and talk a bit too much, and some shows he is much more annoying than funny (imo). And he sometimes can't sense when the contestants are joking themselves and then he makes REALLY OBVIOUS putdowns when they have just said similar about themselves in joke form. Which just makes him look like the dick. If THAT MAKES SENSE (it probably doesn't).

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011