CUNT OF THE MONTH - JANUARY 2019 - SHORTLIST - VOTE NOW

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by cwej, Feb 3, 2019.

?

CUNT OF JANUARY - WHO IS YOUR TOP PICK?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2019.
  1. Arlene Foster

5.3%
  2. Donald Trump

10.5%
  3. Elderly Brexit Voters

5.3%
  4. MAGA Hat Boy

10.5%
  5. Piers Morgan

10.5%
  6. R Kelly

15.8%
  7. The Republican Party

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sir James Dyson

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Theresa May

10.5%
  10. Tim Martin

31.6%
  1. cwej

cwej User

So you've managed to knock the list down from 27 to 10 absolute cunts, with Dan Wooton, Kanye West and Prince Philip just missing out on the shortlist. Here are the top 10 in alphabetical order:

ARLENE FOSTER

[​IMG]

She's always been a cunt but has been on our radars even more recently with all this Brexit nonsense.

DONALD TRUMP

[​IMG]

2018 Winner Trump makes the shortlist again. Will he go straight to the 2019 final too?

ELDERLY BREXIT VOTERS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old people have never seemed so single-minded in their pursuit of destroying this country for their offspring as they do now - and Moopy have rewarded them with a top 10 placing this month.

MAGA Hat Boy

[​IMG]

Apparently he's called Nicholas Sandmann and like so many of the people in this top 10 he really does struggle with the concept of irony, when standing off against a NATIVE AMERICAN in a MAGA hat...

PIERS MORGAN

[​IMG]

I'm tempted to trawl through the archives and check but pretty sure Mr Morgan was picking up these nominations 5 or 6 years back when I last ran it. Once a cunt, always a cunt.

R KELLY

[​IMG]

I mean, it's been known for a while that this man is a cunt, but everything has really come to a head in recent months... what's possibly even more cunty is all the friends of his who have defended him. Patriarchal power is rife in the black community as well as the white it seems.

THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

[​IMG]

WHY is this their logo? They don't even have elephants in America. Is it because they're all FAT, OLD AND GREY?

SIR JAMES DYSON

[​IMG]

Cunty Brexit bollocks again. And a very odd shirt.

LADY THERESA MAY

[​IMG]

Will she go down as the worst prime minister in history? Only time will tell, but it ain't looking good lambchops.

TIM MARTIN

[​IMG]

Something to do with Wetherspoons and probably Brexit.

YOU CAN ONLY PLACE ONE VOTE SO USE IT WISELY. THE TOP 2 WILL QUALIFY FOR THE END OF YEAR FINAL.

THE 12 NOMINEES THAT RECEIVE THE MOST NOMINATIONS/VOTES THROUGHOUT THE YEAR THAT DON'T MAKE THE FINAL DIRECT WILL GO INTO AN ANDRA CHANSEN ROUND IN DECEMBER, SO EVERY VOTE MIGHT COUNT.

YOU HAVE 3 DAYS.

2. cwej

cwej User

Two days left... more votes please! :)

3. octophone

octophone a wonderful wooden reason

I think we should get more than one vote on a shortlist of 10 in future months.

I went for Tim Martin because he had the cheek to invade my home with his fucking Brexit magazine.

4. cwej

cwej User

I like one vote on this level because you really have to choose your absolute top cunt. You get to choose as many as you want in the longlist. It's always worked this way before - and likelihood is, lots of these people will appear again future months.

I'm already ready to put Liam Neeson down for February though.

5. cwej

cwej User

Less than 24 hours to go... the top 2 will progress..
    If it does end on a tie, then it will come down to the cunt with the most votes in the Longlist thread.

6. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

I've have voted for Tim too from that list, so that works for me.

7. cwej

cwej User

So into the 2019 grand final first are:

TIM MARTIN
    and
    R KELLY

Good choices people. But who are your cunts of February...?