Delta WORK on Hey Qween!

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by Suedey, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Suedey

Suedey PROUD MADAME X FAN

Fantastic episode. She really is one of my favourite queens ever. Some proper T spilt.

2. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Has she done much of note since, other than putting on Ru's wigs too far back? Because I thought she was SHIT on season 3.

3. Suedey

She most certainly WAS NOT!

4. lolly

Over entitled and under achieving.

5. Suedey

Really? Hmmm, that's not how she came across at all to me.

The whole over-entitled thing became annoying from S7 onwards. But really the groundbreaking queen for overentitlement was of course Serena CHA CHA. Where she led, the likes of VALENTINA followed but I DO digress....

6. Beryl

Beryl Boy stop, step awaaaaay.

I’m not a fan of hers but I think she came across very well and it’s actually engraciated her to me... despite Ru’s Wigs being 7 inches too far back.

Beverley likes this.
  7. Ag

Ag User

I would watch this, but every time I try, Johnny McGovern makes me doubt that there is good is the world.

8. lolly

Utterly repulsive. I wonder if @Suedey still has the horn for him?

9. Suedey

:shy:

10. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

I did find this to be one of the most interesting Hey Qweens in a while, because it was a conversation with somebody who actually works with Ru on the show, so there was much more of a behind the curtain feel to it.

I feel like I haven't noticed the wig line problems as much in the last couple of seasons. In any event she sort-of addresses it in the interview. It's obviously something she gets a lot of social media abuse for, so she's not unaware.

Suedey likes this.
  11. Suedey

I like bears :shy:
    I think that's also why I really enjoyed it. Well that and also I really do like Delta Work and I enjoy watching her and listening to her speak. She's really articulate and clearly quite intelligent.

I liked her tea on Willam and I have to say I agree with her wholeheartedly on it. Never been a fan of Willam's meanness. #sorrynotsorry.

Beverley likes this.
  12. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Mm maybe I’ll watch this, usually I just watch Look at Huh, which is just an excuse for Jimmy to do a catchphrase in a voice, often over the top of the interviewee

He didn’t like Eureka did he, he was listening to her like she was a loon at the bus stop who started talking to him