Drag Race Thailand Season 2 - Chat Lounge [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by Alla, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Biodead

Biodead User

The episode 6(?) where Mocha Diva "send home" Kimhuay was so annoying. I honestly hated her when she did that. If I understand correctly Kimhuay brought the scooter originally, but forgot some parts of it and brought them later (the pipes). If that's the case I think it's completely BS. If she would've brought the whole thing that would be totally different case and I would've announce that, too (but behind the scenes). Plus, she had like two days time to say to ANYONE who's working behind the scenes and that could've been anonymous even. But to do that when she had to sashay away and say something like "being fare to other queens I must tell this..." Yeah, you were just pissed and wanted to take it out on someone.

2. wurst

wurst User

So i’m slowly making my way through this series on youtube (paying attention about 40% of the time truth be told :D ) and I came to post about this.

Did they REALLY eliminate one of the best queens in the competition due to some minor rule break :D I know DR Thailand is fuelled by the drama but this just seemed RIDIC and pointless.

I struggle with the judging on this sometimes too. They often seem to HATE the runways looks I think are amazing, then rave over the more pedestrian ones :D

3. wurst

wurst User

I’m sort of here for the Thai Tammie Brown though, and the girl that wins is stun gorge every single moment she’s on camera.