Drunk Sex-chat Sunday

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by octophone, Sep 2, 2018.

1. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Now THAT was a sleep. Woke up at 8, thought "nope, fuck off, it's Sunday", rolled over, got up at 11.

It's "Old Firm" day in Glasgow which usually means a lot of blood and vomit cometh the evening/night. Joy.

2. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Now I'm very close to Ashton Gate stadium in Bristol, it's quite interesting noticing the difference between the rugby crowd and the football ones that go traipsing up and down the road on match days.

3. Indie

Indie REMAIN INDOORS

Afternoon.

Today I am doing fuck all.

4. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

Afternoon! This morning I de-weeded the drive and re-positioned six flagstones that moved due to me always putting the car on the drive from the same direction. I broke three nails so will have to cut them all down later because it's difficult to type now. The flagstones are massive and really heavy so I have to use the magic of physics to move them myself as I can't actually pick one up, I get the garden fork under one side and use it as a lever, use my leg to hold the fork in place while I get my fingers underneath and raise the flagstone to vertical then "walk" each corner bit by bit till it's where I want it then lower it down again. Four of my able-bodied male neighbours walked past to the shop and let on, then walked past on the way back but not one of them asked if I could do with a hand despite the sweat literally running down my forehead and dripping off my nose. A random rag and bone man stopped his van and asked if I needed a lift but I'd just lowered the last one back so I said thanks anyway. So my neighbours can all go and fuck themselves.

5. lolly

Floppet, if you could edit your posts into short paragraphs and post them separately, you'd top POTW with ease.

octophone and Floppet like this.
  6. Ag

Ag User

Hanging.

I am mental at the moment. I've not had my head meds for about 3 weeks and I'm actually losing my actual shit.

7. Ag

Ag User

I suspect drinking too much cider and wine last night was a poor choice.

8. big ron

big ron MOD

something about equal rights something something men can't win something.

9. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Been there. Not fun.

10. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'm stinking the house out making proper kedgeree. One complaint from Mr F when I bring him home from work and the big t-bone steak in the fridge will be going in Ridley's dish.

11. Ag

Ag User

Yeah. I'm kinda ok today. But I have been doubting reality, which is concerning. But at least I'm aware of it, which is something.

12. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

From experience, I would recommend doing something before you stop being aware of it because that was single scariest moment of my life; suddenly snapping back to reality after a couple of days right out of it.

Ag likes this.
  13. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Jeez, at least warn the man. Kedgeree is a bit stinky at the best of times.

14. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Pfft. He should be grateful to have a lovely wife cooking for him. I bet he hasn't cooked for Floppet in ages.

15. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'll have you know that he takes scampi, plaice or calamari out of the freezer, sticks it in the oven and burns it for me at least once a fortnight! No veggies with it or anything, just a charred fishy product on a plate.

The kedgeree's for me, he doesn't like fish so he's got t-bone steak, mushrooms, onions, sweetcorn and chips. When I'm off work and he's in work I always cook something proper for tea that he likes. My favourite meal is salmon, green beans and new potatoes and last time I was at work and he was off he rang me from the supermarket to ask whether I wanted that for tea so obviously I said yes, stupidly assuming he was going to cook it. I cooked it myself the next night along with his steak that he'd bought for himself.

16. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

It's not too bad yet, I've had the living room door closed, the dining room, kitchen and utility room windows open and the dryer on so it seems to have blown through and out.

17. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Whilst this is unquestionably true, I have been the victim of the whiff of microwaved fish in the office canteen area too often not to feel some twinge of concern at the impending scenario.

18. lolly

Mr L buys smoked haddock and microwaves it when he's cooking for himself.

I genuinely prefer the smell of an unchanged cat litter tray.

19. Ag

Ag User

Moopy 5pm finish every day and it's snowing hard for you from France xxx the next viable time will be November and the other prejudices to have more adverts.

20. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

U ok hun?

21. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

I thought I was doing better with my Vicks addiction at night, but recently I find myself waking up in the night and having a sniff to put me back to sleep :(

22. lolly

23. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Oh my :o

No I just need it at night, I can sleep without it but I feel I sleep quicker and better with it. Since having baby Kylie I seem to wake up in the night a lot for no reason, the Vicks helps send me back to sleep.

24. lolly

Where are @Suedey and @Sheena? I've been down a Madonna rabbit hole and was surprised to discover that madonnarama still exists. I thought it closed ages ago.

25. Suedey

Suedey #WorldChorusDay2020

It did close down ages ago! Unless it's recently gone back up or it's another website run by someone else and not the 'famous' Ted Russell. I'll have a look!

26. lolly

It was browsing some of his wedding photos from yesterday that made me think about it.

27. Suedey

Suedey #WorldChorusDay2020

This looks like it's run by a French fan / team. I'm sure that when Teddy closed his Madonnarama down he deleted all the content and decided he was totally done with her (can't remember what upset him so much about her) so I'm fairly certain this site has nothing to do with him.

Wedding photos? Oh DO SHARE..

28. Ag

Ag User

Fuck me Edward Teddy Russell isn't someone I've thought about in a long time.

The GLITTERATI of dotmusic, he and Eric West.

29. lolly

He's a friend of a friend (and an ex of Mr L), so I think I'd get into trouble if I shared anything. It's only a few perfectly nice photos anyway - it just reminded me of madonnarama.

He also posts regularly in an Abba Facebook group (AbbaTalk), and I saw there that his wedding tables were Abba themed, so I'd imagine they have surpassed Madonna in his affections, at least.

30. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Is he still “producing” Lauren Harries records?

31. Edward

Edward User

You need to upgrade to Olbas Oil.

That's the good stuff, right there.

32. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

We should ask JillTyrell.

Oh.

Sheena, monsta and Ag like this.