Friday

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Sheena, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

MORNING LOVES

I'm working from home whilst my new bathroom is delivered and it's windy, wet and quite VILE, so I've popped on some DISCO and am having a lovely time.

2. Shirley

Shirley YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS

I'm at work with DROOPY DRAWERS

Madam came in SURPRISINGLY EARLY i.e. not QUARTER TO TEN as CUSTOMARY. Needless to say she's FUCKED OFF AGAIN now. Undoubtedly some vitally important HAIR APPOINTMENT that couldn't POSSIBLY be SCHEDULED OUTSIDE WORKING HOURS

They'd better PRAY I never get the TOP JOB here. I'm gonna FIRE THE LOT

3. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

I can't be bothered to traipse out in this weather. I think Kylie and I will stay in the morning and make valentines cards :love:

4. Rachey

Rachey A little bit lesbian

I'm off today so going for lunch and prosecco with my mum. But I'm not at all excited about going out in this weather.

5. COB

COB Hog Frenzy

It's miserable here too, finally back at work on Monday so fingers crossed it's okay by then :cool:

It was my dad's funeral yesterday, which we got very nice weather for thankfully. The day went quite well, but I'm VERY glad it's all over with.

SDF, ButterTart, octophone and 2 others like this.
  6. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Yeah I'm not a fan of having things like that hanging over your head. Trouble with our culture is you still have various ceremonies to do after. Anyway glad it went well and hope you're ok x

7. Rachey

Rachey A little bit lesbian

Hope you're ok cob :(

8. Sheena

A funeral is always a good line in the sand, I find. Glad it went well.

9. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Grey and windy here, although not wet yet. It's a year since Mr L's mother's death today and we were going to go to the coast somewhere, but this really isn't the weather for it.

10. octophone

octophone smack your lips (clap your teeth)

Yes, this has been my experience over the years too. I've always felt a wee bit stuck in the days between someone's passing and their service. All love to you @COB.

11. octophone

Given that the weather is indeed crap, I'm going to abandon my shopping plans and do a quick round trip to the wee Tesco and then have another go at putting together the track that was driving me nuts yesterday.

12. Rita

Rita User

I’ve just came back from a run and am resembling Worzel Gummidge. I think I got blown back on the way home. SHEESH.

13. ButterTart

ButterTart Welcome to die

The lesson here is that no good can come from exercise.

14. Shirley

Oh Lord it's MADAM'S GREAT FRIEND JANE for a THREE-HOUR LUNCH.

She makes DROOPY DRAWERS look like *insert highly intelligent person of your choice here*. Personally I couldn't stick being PATRONISED CONTINUALLY for 40 YEARS but EACH TO THEIR OWN

15. Sheena

So three LOVELY Eastern Europeans just delivered my bathroom up three floors except one MAJOR FUCKING BIT OF THE SHOWER CUBICLE which won't fit up the bend in my stairs and their boss wouldn't let them remove the packaging on it and even TRY, so now it is downstairs in the hallway and no one can get past it and Mr Sheena isn't home from his LOVELY LONDON IN THE WEEK JOB until gone 8, by which time I'm supposed to be OUT ELSEWHERE, the old CUNT who lives in number 3 has just knocked on the door to complain about the bits of POLYSTYRENE everywhere and Mr Sheena has just sent me a FUCKING text saying "Oh, I feel so helpless".

Oh and then the man from the tile company has turned up just dumped them not even outside my door, but ON THE FUCKING KERB because, despite me saying it was on the 3rd Floor and asking them to confirm they could deliver right the way upstairs, they can "only deliver kerbside, mate, health and safety", so I've had to go up and down the stairs to the building and then another three flights with SIXTEEN BOXES OF CUNTING TILES.

I'm about to cut a bitch.

:argh:

16. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

It's a pain in the butt living in a top floor flat, I had a similar issue with my new flooring when I had to carry 25 boxes of engineered wood up the stairs. Good luck!

When you're finished carrying them up the stairs, do let us know what tiles you got :disco:

17. Shirley

Hi

octophone, Sheena and SDF like this.
  18. Rita

Rita User

Unfortunately I am one of those HORRIBLE people that love it.

19. Sheena

I doubt VERY much whether YOU AND I living in close proximity could EVER be a bad THING!

You certainly wouldn't be moaning about the music I treat the communal hallway to on a regular basis :disco:

20. Rita

Rita User

The kids are away for the weekend and I have a visitor later, and a night out planned for tomorrow.

Queue the Sunday/Monday hangover posts. :side-eye:

21. octophone

Or, to give it its other name, "Fuck off, it's Friday and I want a pint".

22. Sheena

Oh ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY.

I'm putting a complaint in. The cunt isn't getting away with leaving me in the POURING RAIN.

octophone likes this.
  23. octophone

I think we're more interested in the post-shag analysis to be honest. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being Trump and 10 being a racehorse, what are we looking at?

24. Rita

Rita User

Definitely RED RUM. Nothing else cuts the mustard, surely?

25. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Oh I've had similar arguments with Selco before about roadside delivery. They could put the stuff in my driveway but not one inch further into the garage.

26. Sheena

Actual arseholes, the lot of them.

I hate delivery people. Or more the companies that pay them fuck all so they can't be arsed doing anything...