Fuzzbox

Discussion in 'Music for Gayers' started by Commotion, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Commotion

Commotion User

I loved this briefly famous group - particularly the singer. What a fun, slutty looking gal she was.

Pink Sunshine still rocks.

2. octophone

octophone artificial bloom, hydroponic skin

They were actually much better in their initial incarnation as a post-punk indie bank. I'm at work but I'll put some stuff up later.

One of absolute classics was the cassette single of "Love Is The Slug" which was expanded into an 18 minute piece called "Radio Fuzzbox", a spoof radio programme that was genuinely very funny.

3. BoysForSeles

BoysForSeles User

Love Is The Slug was fab. The pop transformation was a huge surprise from their diy shambolic punk beginnings but I did like the Big Bang album. At least some of the unreleased third album tracks were used on the compilation Look At The Hits On That.

They have had 3 one off singles over the past few years, not bad but not essential either. Only the sisters still involved with the band. Jo passed away and Tina wants nothing to do with them anymore, I believed she even refused to do liner notes for the Big Bang reissue.

4. octophone

octophone artificial bloom, hydroponic skin

Tina did notes for the "Bostin' Steve Austin" reissue. She probably passed on "Big Bang" because she was programmed out of it.

5. FetchFugly

FetchFugly closing in again

Fuzzbox were on the front of the first Smash Hits I bought.

[​IMG]

FIFTY TWO PENCE