GRINDR help!

Discussion in 'Gaming & Tech' started by Devil, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix The Nest

Not that it's shocking but Grindr has been sharing HIV status with other companies.

2. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival User

Actual cunts. I hope this finishes them.

3. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

That is fucking awful. And their justification is that people had the choice NOT to disclose it? That doesn't give them permission to share it! Well or perhaps it does, as I've never looked at the t&c. But it's utterly fucking shameful, even if not entirely unexpected now.

4. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

I don’t think I’ve ever read the privacy policy on any of the slut apps. I’m usually in far too much of a hurry to get in there as quickly as possible and sample the delicious goods :zombie:

ZZ, Dark Carnival and Pipo like this.
  5. Pipo

Pipo extra large & extra hard

I don't think I've even filled that field, it's not a requirement as far as I know
    along with the new "Gender Noun" :rolleyes:

6. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Hopefully the other scabby apps will all turn out to have the same (lack of) privacy policy, everyone will delete them instantly and we’ll all have to go outside to meet people again. Yeah I know. WISHFUL THINKING ALERT

Oh to never again subject myself to the non-stop parade of dreary TORSO NO HEAD pics. I mean God if anyone had told me that I’d ever be sick of the sight of hairy chests I’d have called them insane but strangely I’ve always preferred them with a side dish of FACE

7. Pipo

Not Grindr related but it seems that TINDER ( :eyes: ) was down for almost an hour

what the CUNT, I lost all my matches :rolleyes:

8. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

They’ll all have been grotty sluts anyway so call it DIVINE INTERVENTION

9. Mugatu

Mugatu onlyfans.com/mugatu

What's the difference between Grindr and Tinder? I'm slowly working my way up to a potential soft launch of myself as romantically available instead of just watching dead-eyed steroid addicts beating each other off. Is one just for hot fun now? Is someone going to refer to me as "fella"?

dUb and Zu-Klara like this.
  10. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

You may well be called m8 :gross:

Also, prepare yourself for the horror of people using LOL. I’ve discovered through extensive research that every single person who uses LOL on the apps is a fucking bell end IRL

DO IT ANYWAY

SDF and Pipo like this.
  11. Barnacle

Barnacle Climb on through my window.

I opt for 'haha'. To the point where I find myself using it after every message and apologising for it.

Tinder is less sex orientated. I think. Or at least it's less visibly sex orientated. But now Grindr has the option of looking across the world and also allows you to view another 40 profiles if you sit through a minute video about Candy Crush.

I need to delete these. :(

Mugatu likes this.
  12. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Younger readers will be able to advise you on what to write in your profile, @Mugatu. I haven’t got a fucking clue. The mention of Drag Race Thailand on my BiggerCity profile didn’t excite anyone at all and apparently no-one liked to chat about philosophy :(

However, I WOULD strongly advise against EVER swapping pics of the downstairs department. Obviously it’s very exciting to see these things and you can spend hours and hours getting into an increasingly frenzied and demented state, but I cannot think of a single time when I’ve merrily swapped cock pics or the chat’s got saucy and it’s resulted in an actual fuck or even a trip to the zoo

dUb and Mugatu like this.
  13. Pipo

whatever happened to casual dining and a couple of drinks?

romance is dead

(ps. my matches all came back after an hour of so)

14. Suomi

Suomi User

I actually disagree and think it’s come full circle - and I find it more cringey the lengths people will go to instead of just being honest and using LOL

15. SDF

SDF We're all Angles in Chainz

I had a much better success rate on Tinder than Grindr. But I guess it depends on what you’re looking for.

I did go on a date with a nice policeman from Grindr when I was working from home one afternoon. We took his dog to the park, it was a lovely afternoon and turned into a 3 hour date. Sadly the next time I seen him, I went to his house to watch a movie. His dick was so big, it made me vom.

Needless to say there wasn’t a third date :(

Barnacle likes this.
  16. KindaCool

KindaCool Kick Rocks. Eat dirt.

Just how big was this dick?

Is it wrong that I know some guys that would find BJ-vomiting hot?

17. SDF

I didn’t get out the measuring tape but I don’t think any amount of poppers would have made that a comfortable experience

18. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

There’s certainly something wrong with THEM :gross:

“Jason gurl, had such a horny night on Tuesday lol. Trade* sicked up her lasagne all over my cock lol :horny:

*Or whatever the current PARLANCE might be

Pipo, Phoenix and KindaCool like this.
  19. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Oh love DO get with the programme. It’s all about being RUINED AND DESTROYED these days! :side-eye:

20. KindaCool

Stop posting our PMs!

Zu-Klara likes this.
  21. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Obviously @Mugatu will be having non-stop sizzling hot dates with incredible, highly educated, unbelievably horse hung studs once he gets his sticky paws on the apps so he’s excluded from this demand, but what we need in this thread is more HORROR STORIES :disco:

22. KindaCool

Too subjective. What's a "horror story" to most of us is probably a FRIDAY NIGHT for nasty freaks and Grindr predators like Suomi

Pipo likes this.
  23. Barnacle

I thought I'd found the best possible guy for a nice messy non relationship while I work out where I want to be but I'm worried now that he's too big and I'm afraid to arrange a third date.

24. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

TOO BIG? :shock:

Surely it doesn’t ALL have to be about anal (whatever chatroom sluts might tell you)? Or if it does, ask him to just pop in a bit of the tip :)

Barnacle likes this.
  25. Barnacle

I haven't had anal in about a year and a half so this was supposed to ease me back in. :(

26. KindaCool

Chlammy's a bottom?

27. Phoenix

Phoenix The Nest

Get a butt plug or a broom handle to ease yourself.

Jark, SDF, COB and 2 others like this.
  28. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

:D!

29. COB

COB Skullomania nude on spacehopper

I would quite like to meet somebody nice, but I deleted Grindr a while ago because it didn't feel like a mentally healthy option (for ME). It's weird how quickly I feel cut off from things when I don't have it :confused: I suppose it's just that urge to be nosey and see who's around.

Barnacle likes this.
  30. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I know I'm not looking for a relationship, but I've gotten rid of Grindr about six months ago (and the rest of the apps) and feel LIBERATED. I definitely feel they were a negative influence on my life...

Barnacle likes this.
  31. Mugatu

Mugatu onlyfans.com/mugatu

Finally I can meet someone just like myself :)

Cheers for the tips everyone. Skimming back through this thread suggests a haven for desperate, mouth-breathing sluts (and that's just the posters). Given my social circle is mostly Coldplay fans and I'm worried my dick will actually fall off I'm still tempted.

Ag, COB and Zu-Klara like this.
  32. Phoenix

Phoenix The Nest

What replaced them? Or are you monogamous now?

33. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

Amen. Among the many things I didn't enjoy about being single was the daily HEAD FUCK that was Grindr. It felt productive at the time, yet in retrospect bar a few ok fucks, it certainly wasn't worth the stress.

34. SDF

This is pretty much the reason I got rid of Facebook. It definitely feels like my social circle has got smaller as a result but it was only ever good for mean girling.

35. BoysForSeles

BoysForSeles User

I kinda hate Grindr and spend too much time having a "quick look" at it for messages but it feels like a bit of a necessary evil to be fair. The vast majority of my friends are straight, I barely frequent the gay scene so whilst I'm happy to be single how else is one really supposed to find a date or a shag. I'm not taking up evening cooking classes to meet a nice man either or a new hobby.

36. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

GOD NO! Nothing. There is a (sex) life beyond online apps!

37. Alla

Alla Beast in Black

The new Explore feature means that now you get random messages from every Continent. :shock:

This weekend:

[​IMG]

Unfortunately he didn't reply so I couldn't get my toes sucked via skype :(

Pipo, Zu-Klara and Jark like this.
  38. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

:side-eye::D

Thank God I’ve got over that ridiculous phase of sex chatting - or let’s call it SHATTING - with people in Chicago or Wagga Wagga or WHEREVER. There was always that stupid lurking illusion that they might decide to jet over and be mine forever more I MEAN AS IF and just imagine the sort of damaged goods you’d end up with

Alla likes this.
  39. Alla

Alla Beast in Black

I remember my first time in a gay chat, can't even remember what was that but very primitive, no profiles no location no anything, an Asian guy telling me "do you wanna fuck? Phone me, first you fuck me, then I fuck you". :manson: The idea of spending a fortune calling China or Thailand and having phone sex was not in my plans back then.
    At least now I can fantasize it was Uncle Natalia. :disco:

Zu-Klara and KindaCool like this.
  40. KindaCool

Children today will never know the wonder that was ASL?

Pipo likes this.