Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Mugatu, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Bolly Knickers

Bolly Knickers *imaginary construct due to autistical fragility*

[​IMG]
    LOVEBUNNY :D

Shirley, Kate, Star and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rita

Rita User

What fabulous art.

3. Bolly Knickers

This is what I look like now...

[​IMG]

ButterTart and Kate like this.
  4. Bolly Knickers

This is what I used to look like before I was menopausal...
    [​IMG]

ButterTart and Kate like this.
  5. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Niiiiiiiiiike!!!!

6. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Rita and Floppet are both perimenopausal, Nike. Perhaps you can give them a few tips. Shoplifting advice etc.

7. Rita

Rita User

Old age doesn’t come itself. 45 in just over a week. :zombie:

8. Bolly Knickers

I hit 45 in July this year but have been menopausal for a few years. It’s does have it advantages. My doughnut hasn’t had any jam in it for ages.

Diddy likes this.
  9. lolly

God I've missed you.

10. Bolly Knickers

You were one of the lovely ones. I do remember you. I’m still the same old me. Just a bit older and I now have an explanation for why I’ve always been weird. I’m autistic. I use it a lot at work and it allows me to be rude to some customers without being complained about. Of course I don’t always mean to be impolite and some customers who are regulars I tell them I don’t like them but they still come back through my till. I even told one customer who told me his girlfriend was a psycho so I told her and she dumped him but he still comes through my till.

Kate likes this.
  11. Rita

Rita User

Everything is still in perfect working order here. For how long though? That is the question. The biological clock is certainly ticking.

You should come back Nike. Everyone is a lot nicer here these days and not QUITE as catty as they once were.

12. Bolly Knickers

I’m so glad you still like me for who I am. I left it a week cos I was scared at what comments I would get but people have been nice. I will come back if you will have me, but not as often as I used to post all those years ago cos it did my nut in and I got upset and now I know why I am like I am it’s not healthy and I get on people’s tits, although personally I think most of the ones who pretended to dislike me secretly had a fetish for me. Do you remember when I changed the words to Kylie Minogue’s Come Into My world...Come, come, come into my muff won’t you lift me up, up, high upon your knob...something like that.

lolly likes this.
  13. Bolly Knickers

Yes. Even Agnetha seemed to be nice about my return. Perhaps advancing age has made people more receptive. I don’t do Facebook or twitter. I do Pinterest. It allows me to post lots of pictures up about my obsessions and indulge in them without people saying nasty things. My Karen Fairgate McKenzie board has over a 1000 pictures of her various angsty facial expressions.

I never had children. People are too complicated. As for the menopause, I can never tell if I am moody because I am menopausal cos I am always all over the place anyway with my Aspergers, but my bones are crunching in my knees and my massive bags are sagging and if I ever decide to end it all I only have to lie on my stomach, put my head between my boobies and smother myself.

14. COB

COB Hog Frenzy

Welcome Nike/Bolly!

15. Kate

Kate most die in your bedroom

STAY!

16. Bolly Knickers

I can’t. It’s hurts too much. Nobody understands how much seeing those words in the birthday thread from July 3rd 2005 has totally obliterated my hope of ever returning to this place. Oh I know it’s all just words, but I take it too personally and autistic people can’t let go off stuff and it’s just going to eat away at me to the point where I am thinking about it even now, it’s in my head and I can’t get it out of my head. It’s really hard you know trusting people, in cyberspace, in real life, cos I can’t work out when someone is being genuine. I’ve been hurt too much in real life. It’s been hard growing up, feeling like a freak cos you know you are different but you don’t know why. I struggle every single day. There are days when I love being autistic cos I have such a huge imagination and I am very creative through writing, but then I see words like ‘Quelle verbosite’ quoted in this thread and I go look it up and I can see what that person means and it’s a dig. It’s like pick, pick, pick. I could never be myself on here and unfortunately I do not have a thick enough skin to cope with people, like the person who quoted ‘Quelle Verbosite’ who have such intentions that are clearly to pick away at me until I crumble. I have been bullied in some form my entire life. Fat Nelly took four years of my life and is still a permanent resident in my head. She ruined my life to the point where I became physically ill through all the stress. The fat stuff hurts...I AM FAT, A HUGE FAT FREAK, I WILLL NEVER BE ACCEPTED IN SOCIETY SIMPLY BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH BODY FAT. No. I will never be allowed to be myself cos somebody will pick away at me for anything I say. I knew it was risky to come back and it’s proven true.

Tell Pop Lolly I love him and I’d love to stay but it hurts too much and I’m far too fragile.

17. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

18. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

:oi: “Quelle verbosité” came with a DISCO SMILEY and was supposed to be a COMPLIMENT!

Diddy, Peekaboo and Shirley like this.
  19. Rita

Rita User

I feel very uncomfortable reading that birthday thread, and I’m not surprised you left after them all being so vile to you. No one deserves to be verbally attacked like that just because they are different. Different is a good thing, as most of the time people seem to try and all morph in to one. Carry on being individual darling, and again I will reach out to you and say that Moopy is not that place anymore. I would like to say your writing style, and great imagination would be a welcome addition to 2018 Moopy.

20. Alla

Alla ®

Come on, Zu-Klara is anything but offensive! It looks like just any excuse to be offended for no reason :rolleyes:

21. lolly

All of us who know Zu would realise that. But if you don't, with the context of Nike's background here, and oh yeah, her Asperger's, things may seem quite different.

22. Rita

Rita User

What does Quelle Verbosite mean?

23. Alla

Alla ®

Well yes, she probably has a distorted perception of reality, I don't know. But there was nothing offensive there, at all.

24. Rita

Rita User

Read the link Indie posted.

25. Rita

Rita User

I can see why she may be a tad over cautious about coming back.

26. Alla

Alla ®

I did read a couple of posts and was enough, very uncomfortable. And yes, it seems things changed a lot, but if you're so sensitive I'm not sure Moopy is the place for you. But whatever.

27. Ag

Ag User

MOOPY IS A CHANGED PLACE.

28. big ron

big ron MOD

So Nike searched for 13 year old threads about her self?

wendy the goat likes this.
  29. Alla

Alla ®

She probably did that 13 years ago.

30. octophone

octophone fucking ADMIN, bitches

I've done that before - I've had periods where I can't remember too much about what was going on and Moopy has provided some answers.

Also, reading that thread was weird because I don't remember what happened in that Moopyrate thread.

31. Ag

Ag User

Having had a quick scan of that topic (quick for own sanity), I would like to apologise wholeheartedly to @Bolly Knickers for what I said in that topic and no doubt many other topics around that time. I have no excuse beyond the fact I was a PRIZE CUNT. Well I could explain what made me that way, but that wouldn't really benefit you or me.

I've already had to deal with my previous behaviours on Moopy and I don't really want to have to go through that every few years.

I see you have discovered explanations for your behaviours. So to add, in my defence, it's easy to take a snap shot out of context. Prior to that topic, you had been a more than worthy adversary. I found you disgusting and you were suitably provocative. In the THIRTEEN years since that topic, I have gone from an extremely immature and angry young man to someone who has for the most part found a way to channel such behaviours, more pro-actively and in a less hateful way. I still don't especially enjoy conversations about periods, but I certainly wouldn't react in that way any more.

32. Banana Mouskourama

Banana Mouskourama User

UM, HI EVERYONE

33. Banana Mouskourama

Banana Mouskourama User

I'm a former dotmusic refugee lurking moopy for over a decade. I was once orchestrating bitch fights with sheena and then realised I love and respect him to bits. Please don't judge...

34. Ag

Ag User

Who were you?

35. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

Doesn't really NARROW IT DOWN does it? :D

36. wendy the goat

wendy the goat PS1 Hagrid is sick of your shit

Whoooo

37. ButterTart

ButterTart Welcome to die

@Bolly Knickers has already made me laugh a dozen times on this thread. I've no idea who you used to be as I'm one of the hip young insurgents who've REVOLUTIONISED the place in recent years, but I think you'll definitely like the new Moopy more than the - frankly terrifying - old one.

38. Rita

Rita User

Nana Mouskouri?

39. wendy the goat

wendy the goat PS1 Hagrid is sick of your shit

IP check is interesting...

40. Rita

Rita User

What’s it showing up??