iPhone/iPod Touch Apps

Discussion in 'Gaming & Tech' started by Crash, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Tisch

Tisch Superwomaning

Can any iPhone experts help me with something?

I had to replace my handset yesterday and everything's fine except my mail. It used to automatically mark messages as read after I'd read them in my Hotmail account on a browser, but it's not doing that now. When I refresh the mail app, it brings up all the new emails but still marked as read. I then have to 'read' them again to get rid of the blue circle, and my OCD doesn't like it. :( I can't work out if there's something different with my settings, but does anyone know a way to get the mail synched properly between browswer and phone?

2. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

I think you want to do something along the lines of change your settings from POP to IMAP. I think you do this on the hotmail side of things (you do for Google).

3. Tisch

Tisch Superwomaning

Thanks PP. I'll look into it. I do remember SOMETHING coming up about that on Hotmail (in my browser) and I think I just clicked yes...

4. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

I LOVE 'Paper' by FiftyThree. It's just so simple and elegant. And I drew this on it…

[​IMG]

And I can't draw for SHIT.

5. ZZ

ZZ eternally ruffled feathers

I downloaded it yesterday too and I really like it. Pity the extra drawing stuff are a bit expensive. Very good app overall though. And now I can't wait for the 12 Days of Xmas free stuff to come!

6. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

Oh I bought the extra stuff instantly. It's totally worth it just for the water colours. I've spent so much more on iPad apps than iPhone ones. It just seems more worth it as the device is actually useable for a lot of things.

7. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

I downloaded o2 Tracks this morning. Free access to the UK top 40 each week and a selection of pre-releases daily. Think it's totally free for first two months. I have no excuse for not listening to these tracks I have never heard of in the top 10 now. Quite handy for my DLR journey in the mornings.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  8. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

Do you have to register with a CC or anything?

9. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

Don't think so, I didn't.

10. untitled

untitled Guest

I know it's a popular app anyway, but I've only just really been using snapchat recently. So much fun.

11. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

Yeah. I've spent a fortune on the fucker! Traktor and Cubasis were £50 between them.

I'm up for Paper, seems good. Very big on any sort of visual app.