It's Britney, Bitch! - A Britney Spears Podcast

Discussion in 'Britney Spears' started by Slave, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Slave

Slave User

I've seen a few people on Moopy discussing and enjoying this (thanks for the recommendation @dUb).

It's definitely an interesting listen - but is it just me that felt that a lot of 2007 was WAY off the mark?

I was really quite disappointed that they could even suggest the VMA's performance wasn't a total MESS (even if it IS absolutely iconic). And whilst I respect their decision not to speculate about what was going on 'behind the scenes', despite them covering so many of Britney's public paparazzi spats, it still felt like a really sanitised version of what played out.

2. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

"Doesn't make any sense does it?" :D I love it

There is so much to talk about in 2007 that the sanitized narrative didn't bother me if it meant 2.5 hours of Blackout chat. I did find 2010 interesting given it's never really talked about as a problematic time for Britney (the press had pretty much laid off of her at that point) but they do discuss these pics, the status of her conservatorship, problems with Jason etc. Listening to 2013, I forgot the "gays are somewhat girls" comment in that radio interview :D