KFC - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle & Culture' started by Ag, Oct 17, 2018.

?

Finger lickin'....

1. Finger lickin' GREAT

15.8%
  2. Finger lickin' OK

26.3%
  3. Finger lickin' neither way

15.8%
  4. Finger lickin' not ok

5.3%
  5. Finger lickin' shit

36.8%
  1. Suedey

Suedey Pose.

I love how they struggle with toasting the bread and then putting the bits in it. It's an observational experiment in sociology.

2. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

I think i've been once in my life. There wasn't one around before i did my fast-food purge.

3. dmlaw

dmlaw Democracy doesn't work

Earlier this year, I had one of those things where they used two bits of chicken to sandwich the bacon, cheese and barbecue sauce instead of a bun. It turns out that there is actually a reason why mankind invented bread and didn't just use fried chicken for the job. I'm still not sure how I was meant to eat it without getting grease and sauce everywhere.

Zu-Klara likes this.
  4. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

They FUCKING ARE.

There's nothing that annoys me more than the GENTRIFICATION of SHIT FOOD. PIZZA EXPRESS can KISS MY FUCKING DRIPPING CUNT.

5. jivafox

jivafox Stay sexy don’t get murdered

KFC has yet to KILL ANYBODY though.

6. Suedey

Suedey Pose.

That's DEBATABLE.

7. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

But Pret stick avocado and crayfish in with their salads. You can't waste that on the unwashed!

Penelope and Suedey like this.
  8. Sheena

I actually hardly touch traditional "fast food". There is a place for it, but I've little to no interest in most of it. Even if I'm "grabbing" something, I'd much rather grab a packet of chicken pieces than a McDonalds.

Although I do hear a Taco Bell is opening here soon on the site of our former gay nightspot, so that may be a little bit of a CHANGE OF HEART :disco:

9. Sheena

OH, except a kebab. I DO love a kebab.

10. Suedey

Suedey Pose.

Pret IS actually owned by McDonalds isn't it? So FAIR ENOUGH.. but I suppose my point is they're not as GROTTY as KFC and even if I went into ANY of those establishments for a BLACK COFFEE (which I often do), I'm sure KFC would be bottom of my list.

Not sure the point I'm trying to make here but ANYWAY..

11. Suedey

Suedey Pose.

Now Taco Bell is something else.

I literally LIVE for Taco Bell :disco: x INFINITY

Zu-Klara and wendy the goat like this.
  12. Phoenix

Phoenix Brown Cow...STUNNING

All this Taco Bell talk makes me want to try Taco Bell. I’ve never had them before and there’s one close by (a combined KFC and Taco Bell).

KFC is ok, but I prefer Poppey for fried chicken. KFC’s food always feel like they were made from mutant chickens.

13. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

I've never even SEEN a taco bell, let alone been in one. #rural

14. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

:D omg Suedey you legend :disco:

15. Penelope

Penelope FYFFES FOR ALL

I'm as disdainful of Pret warriors as THE NEXT CITY GAY but they're hardly JUNK FOOD!

Zu-Klara likes this.
  16. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Judging you in Google Translate

Same here. Even if they DID do veggie stuff I wouldn't eat in them out of principle because of the way they treat the chickens.

17. Commotion

Commotion User

I normally loathe KFC but after a few sociables, I'm partial to its hot wings.

18. Pipo

Pipo i feel like i am the Paris of people

omg Chipotle >>>>>>>>>>Taco Bell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KFC but I do love em either way

Trust Taco Bell whenever you have some BLOCKAGE and you haven't been to the loo for a while (not that it happens frequently mind)

19. lolly

I don't think we've got a Taco Bell here, unless it's in the suburbs.

20. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Oh God, the DOUBLE DOWN. What a fucking MESS

21. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

I hated it when the spineless NZ government at the time kept waffling on about how it wouldn't let the Double Down make it past health regulations and how it'd look out for the people's well-being and a week later there's a fucking BILLBOARD with a Double fucking Down ON IT!

22. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

For some reason I’ve always regarded KFC to be at the “cleaner” end of the fast food lark, although if you listen closely you can still hear the echo of the chicken’s screams :(

Also, their buns are invariably displeasingly dry, their chips aren’t all that, the Double Down was just ridiculous, I don’t think I’ve ever bothered with their scabby sides - BEANS? - and I’m not really one for clawing meat off the bone like some sort of wild animal, so that’s a NO

23. Pipo

Pipo i feel like i am the Paris of people

BABES

DO KEEP UP

we have this nowadays

[​IMG]

24. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Oh TELL ME. I used to work with people who regarded a Subway lunch as some sort of LIFE HIGHLIGHT! So COMMON

25. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Well YOU might but WE don’t! Apparently there’s some sort of PETITION

Oh! The state of BROKEN BREXIT BRITAIN :(

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Pipo likes this.
  26. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Looks like another one which needs a knife and fork - I do so hate having messy hands - although it does look quite tasty if a bit BASIC and the sort of thing you could easily approximate at home with a pound of cheddar and some tomato purée :disco:

27. Mugatu

Mugatu Administrator

Eating out really makes my cleanliness paranoia set in, despite the fact that my kitchen regularly looks like a meth lab has been occupied by bears.

(and I'm not a snob but being around the disgusting pork-skinned freaks that make up the general public gives me hives, staying at home so much is turning me into the new Howard Hughes)

OutSynk, COB, Ozymandias and 3 others like this.
  28. dmlaw

dmlaw Democracy doesn't work

They always LOOK quite tasty. That's the whole problem.

Zu-Klara likes this.
  29. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

LOL @ people turning their nose up at Starbucks because they'd like to think that it's somehow 'beneath' them. Starbucks has never been as bad as it's made out to be.

30. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

AU CONTRAIRE! Starbucks is absolute CACK and I absolutely refuse to go there. The coffee’s burnt, the espresso is disgusting (in fact I would rather have NONE), the cakes are unedifying, the graphics and the state of the place make me feel sick and I’ve always associated it with Friends (:manson:). Ooo let’s go to Starbucks and be like RACHEL! Ooo it’s just like CENTRAL PERK!

WORST PLACE EVER

OutSynk, Shirley, COB and 2 others like this.
  31. lolly

I think Costa is worse, personally. But that's largely because I'm quite fond of GREEN.

32. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

:D Whatever happened to the MU SEX UP project? Did you ditch it after looking at the range of soiled, dead-eyed goods parading their riddled wares through the wonder of the Beauty filter on Grindr? (There’s far worse on Recon so hopefully you didn’t look at that or hopefully you did :tongueout:)

Full deets in the Community Forum now please

33. Edward

Edward User

I haven't been in over a decade but is the batter still as salty as it was when I last went? Forget the Colonel' secret recipe, all I could taste was NaCl!

34. Edward

Edward User

I do also find it strange that the same people who abhor eating the skin on chicken will wolf down a KFC drumstick. Erm.

35. Penelope

Penelope FYFFES FOR ALL

QUITE! Everyone knows BONELESS CHICKEN TENDERS are the LORD and LIGHT - much as I'm not averse to SLURPING TENDONS WHEN NEEDS MUST only a PEASANT WOULD DO IT FOR FUN!

God the Double Down was FUCKING RANK :argh:

Beverley and Zu-Klara like this.
  36. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Judging you in Google Translate

My local FARMFOODS now do Southern fried style GRAVY which comes in powder and you just add water, which is meant to taste like KFC gravy. It’s £1 for a tub. It’s also vegetarian. Am rather curious to try it.

37. Penelope

Penelope FYFFES FOR ALL

Ooooh, Southern fried STYLE

38. Mugatu

Mugatu Administrator

It's not got off the ground, although I'm not sure if I want it to yet. Sometimes it feels like part of my brain is missing, like I've had a sexual lobotomy, but I also really resent surrendering any of my massively important personal time doing nothing, so maybe it is a conscious thing.

I don't think I could hack the scabby, soulless whores of Grindr, never mind shoving my entire fist in someone's gaping anus. I feel like my best bet is to go down the Tinder drudgery route and try to wring out a relationship but the prospect of having to talk to the same person every day is horrifying.

OutSynk, COB, Penelope and 1 other person like this.
  39. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Well what can I POSSIBLY add to that (:D) except EXACTEMENT! Imagine actively choosing to gnaw on a BONY WING and rejecting the option of sinking one’s teeth into a SOFT AND NOURISHING BREAST

WELL I JUST CAN’T EVEN

COB and Penelope like this.
  40. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara User

Isn’t Farmfoods some sort of CASH AND CARRY, not that I really know the difference between that and a supermarket? (We always used to nip down the cash and carry for must have provisions when we stayed in the caravan :)) I must say that £1 does sound a bit cheap, not that such details ever put me off obviously, in fact FAR FROM!