Let's all laugh at PROFOUND DICKHEAD David Cameron

Discussion in 'Current Affairs & Debate' started by funky, Aug 6, 2010.

1. funky

funky OH SHE’LL HAVE TO CALL YOU BACK

Let's FACE IT folks, the signs were there during the TV debates when he insisted on "standing up to Europe" and offering up other BNP-sounding catchphrases, but somehow he managed to WEASEL his way into power thanks to a bit of liberal cocksucking (and a temporarily insane Nick Clegg - how's your approval rating today Cleggy? LOL) and is now EDUCATING us all on the ways of the world...

So far, since May, I have learnt that Pakistan is a terrorist rogue state full of terrible terrorists, that in 1939 the UK followed the US into Germany to defeat Hitler (must phone up my old history teacher and complain about her LIES) and that Iran has - wait for it! - a NUCLEAR WEAPON :o

I'd love to work in his spin department - the overtime must be FABULOUS :disco:

2. funky

:D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  3. Mats

Mats User

OMG :D

4. Eileen

Eileen All the better to see you with, my dear.

5. Kate

Kate she's for the streets BITCH

72% down to EIGHT? HAHA :D

6. funky

I would like a Tory supporter to come in and explain to me why I'm wrong and David Cameron is right.

I am after all just a citizen, and David Cameron is the leader of one of the richest, most influential and most powerful countries in the world, so he would know about the broad details of the second world war wouldn't he?

Or maybe his history lessons clashed with the Eton polo club.

7. Eileen

Or sniffing coke in the Bullington Club.

8. Beverley

Beverley I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING

The comments that he made about Pakistan, WHILE IN INDIA, were fucking ridiculous. Nevermind the fact that Pakistan has lost MORE troops in Afghanistan than any other nation (3,000), nevermind that we've lost MORE civilians to (terrorist) suicide attacks than even the likes of Iraq and Afghanistan. Cameron just comes off looking naive, completely ignorant of political history and ungrateful for Pakistan's significant efforts in helping the west in whatever crusade its gone on at the time.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  9. Kate

Kate she's for the streets BITCH

What? A Tory making an ignorant knee-jerk comment? SURELY NOT

10. funky

But he's a CONSERVATIVE POLITICIAN so it's OKAY

people EXPECT THEM to be BACKWARD IDIOTS as long as they REDUCE TAXES and KEEP OUT THE DARKIES :hitler:

11. nink in the sink

nink in the sink Going Blank Again

As someone who voted Lib Dem in the last election I'm the first to admit I'm disappointed with how un-Liberal the new coalition is going. But I still don't see what else Clegg should have done post May 6th. If he stood aside and let Cameron form a minority Tory government I'm sure they would have weaseled their way to another election with a majority ("We wanted to bring in our amazing reforms but we don't have the votes" etc.). Is there anything else he could have done?

12. funky

Yes he could have realised that the last thing liberal votes wanted was David fucking Cameron in power. He should have used his newfound influence and power fuelled by popularity to force Gordon Brown to step down and form a coalition with one of the Milibands, promising a new election within a couple of years.

He still could have pushed for his electoral reform and we wouldn't have had this bizarre situation where these liberal politicians are forced to sit there tight lipped while David Cameron and his merry men make PR fuckup after PR fuckup and make Britain look like America during the George Bush era

13. Eileen

Don't worry. The world's going to end in 2012 anyway.

14. Indie

Indie Great Tits IN THE SNOW

Yeah this

I don't even know where my political allegence is anymore, and that's the first time i've thought that way in my adult life

15. funky

doesn't really change the fact that David Cameron is a PROFOUND DICKHEAD though does it people?

Let's not lose sight of the important issue here :evil:

16. Beverley

What is NICK CLEGG even DOING apart from repealing all those IRRELEVANT LAWS? :evil:

17. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

TIE SHOPPING

18. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

I doubt I'll even vote in the next election.

19. Mats

Mats User

YOU MUST ALWAYS VOTE

20. Eileen

Vote RESPECT party, RB. It will piss off Krutz.

21. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I agree with this sentiment. If I didn't want to vote for ANY candidate for whatever reason, I think I'd just spoil the ballot paper. Utterly futile I know, but at least I'd feel like I'd said something.

22. funky

yeah

everyone should TAKE CRAYONS next time

and write DAVID CAMERON: PROFOUND DICKHEAD all over the ballot paper in lots of different colours

23. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I vote LibDem normally to a) keep the Tories out but more importantly, b) because the local LibDem guy here is bloody brilliant. I'm more red myself. However, in the next election, I can't see myself voting LibDem at all as I feel betrayed for all I believe in by this ridiculous coalition and Nick Clegg's positioning of his party as puppets to David Cameron's master. The man is a FUCKING IMBECILE and it was obvious from the outset he was a typical "Old Tory"- posh, a little bit stupid and as backward thinking as most of Maggie's government back in the 70s. The quicker this coalition falls apart and we can get a Miliband in (or, GOD BLESS, a Diane Abbot :D :rusty: ), the better...

24. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

The only coalition ANYONE needs:

[​IMG]

:disco:

25. TurnerPrize

TurnerPrize time to dance

Realistically the coalition will fall apart and the tories will come out stronger than ever, blaming all the bad stuff (with a lot of help from the Murdoch press) on the last labour gov, and the lib dems for watering down the government with their silly modern thinking.

Hopefully the new labour leader can be fuck off amazing (or at least very popular with the public) though.

26. TurnerPrize

TurnerPrize time to dance

She looks like she's breaking wind here.

Poor Michael

27. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

Don't be too sure he isn't loving it.

I bet the dinners the three of them go on (presumably BEFORE recording as they always seems HALF PISSED on a lovely CAB SAUV) are a PROPER RIOT

28. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

I've always felt like that previously and given people a hard time for not voting, but there is no party in the UK I wish to vote for. Not Conservatives, not Labour, not Lib Dems, not Green, not UKIP, not BNP. So what's the point?

29. nink in the sink

nink in the sink Going Blank Again

As preferable as it would have been, after the Election results there was no way that a Rainbow coalition could have got off the ground even if they did promise an election in 2 years. And any further pushing of PR would have resulted in Cameron telling them to piss off and getting the minority government.

30. Mats

Mats User

you go there anyway and make a blank vote

31. funky

I'd rather a minority government to be honest. At least that way we could ALL stand back and laugh at David Cameron, instead of this uncomfortable scenrario where a good fifth of the commons has to smile and to pretend to agree with him

even when he says such FUCKING STUPID THINGS

32. Zodiac

Zodiac Registered Ulser

He was right about Pakistan. Whether he was well advised to say as much is another matter entirely.

The Lib Dems couldn't have done anything differently. And more fool anyone who thinks Labour are a remotely progressive force.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  33. David

David Misanthropic Old Bastard

I have always supported the LibDems, but if an election were held tomorrow I would spoil my vote... I feel incredibly incensed and disillusioned at what the coalition has offered up.

34. funky

He wasn't right about Pakistan at all. A world leader should never make such sweeping statements when we all know it's much more complicated than that. It's incredibly irresponsible at a time when South Asia's alliance to the West is so politically and culturally delicate and vulnerable

35. Zodiac

Zodiac Registered Ulser

He was right about Pakistan. It's common knowledge that the country has a problem with extremism; it has done for some time. If you look at the number of madrasses which existed when the country was created and look at the figures now, the statistics are frightening. Successive military dictators, largely weak and corrupt, have failed to counter this growing problem. Sometimes it suited them to lend support to the extremists. More recently they've been caught three ways - between the country's more vocal liberal judiciary/proponents of democracy, the White House which has been funnelling "aid" money into the country, and the growing band of extremists. It's also long been apparent that the ISI is out of control. Its involvement with the Taliban and covert backing for Kashmiri militants was hardly a secret but the recent WikiLeaks made this connection all the more explicit. I mean yeah, as I say, it's questionable whether he should have made these comments, but he was fundamentally right... Pakistan DOES export terrorism

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  36. Beverley

Its way more complicated than that. Pakistan may export terrorism, but it is also a greater victim of terrorism than most countries in the world. That kind of neocolonial statement belies the fact that there is no real border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, as created by the UK; that Pakistan's cities suffer suicide attacks on a DAILY basis; that Pakistan has been bullied into aiding the West in whatever "war on ___"/crusade it has gone on; that Pakistan's civilians are being killed by US Drone attacks and have been for years (this is how we treat our so-called ally); the consistent interference of the West into Pakistani politics and attempts at democracy - and I could GO ON. Lest of all the fact that the STUPID FUCK decided to make the statement in a country that has an enemy for decades (also created by the British), whilst also conveniently supplying it with arms, probably for the next time they go to war. I think if Pakistan happens to export terrorism, the West has itself entirely to blame.

If what happened in Swat to Pakistani civilians by the Taliban (the heads of random people turning up in city squares and the forced closure of girls' schools) in the West, there'd be a massive outcry. But as usual, there are massive double standards. Its okay - our civilians are allowed to die, because they are worth less - or at least it'll be worth it if we find Osama (which is not going to happen). Apparently none of it matters because Pakistan suffers from terrorism, which means Pakistan = bad because it exports terrorism. Urgh, please.

37. Zodiac

Zodiac Registered Ulser

Oh yeah, I was just attempting to give the other side. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely and totally agree with you. It is of course very complex and it's more than a little rich for the West to be lecturing Pakistan on counter-terrorism, especially when their security services helped ferment extremism in the region during the Cold War. I also thought it was unbelievably crass for him to be making such comments from India, whilst praising the latter to the hilt, and more than a little insensitive given how much ordinary Pakistani civilians have been the victims of terror.

The West needs Pakistan. It's a key strategic partner in the region and I don't think it wise to alienate the country. All I would say, however, is that friendships are never unconditional - if Cameron thinks Pakistan aren't holding up their end of the bargain I think he should be entitled to say as much. Perhaps a bit more diplomatically next time...

38. David

David Misanthropic Old Bastard

OT: In the new posts function for me this cuts off the word Cameron, which led to me to believe funky had started hating on me :shy:

39. funky

sorry DAvid :(

40. delirium

delirium TOODLES FUCKFACE

When did David Cameron say that the UK followed the US into WWII?

I'm not sure that the Lib Dems could've done anything differently at the election. Personally, I think Nick Clegg saying that he would try to forge a government with the party with the most votes was the morally right thing to do. After all - they Conservatives were the 'preferred' democratically elected party. Whether it was politically the right thing to do is a whole other issue.