Lucian Piane implodes his own career

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by Marilyn, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Marilyn

Marilyn User

2. Chlammy

Chlammy So hey, let's be friends.

The abuse on Twitter is ridiculous. He thinks they're both awful but thinks that Hillary is the worse of two evils. He hasn't even said he's voting Trump. Which, fair enough really. The system is corrupt.

3. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

He was firmly in the Bernie Saunders camp and had been tweeting about him all year until Hillary got the nomination.

4. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

Sometimes the lesser of two evils is worth supporting. He clearly thinks Trump represents that which given his record is pretty mind boggling.

5. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

I cannot respect anyone that weighs up the facts and concludes that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

6. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

Quite! I get that he's not voting for either, but to give Trump a free pass after everything he's said... :manson:

7. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

I mean... I look at it mainly from these three angles.

1. Trump has deplorable beliefs and a history of disgusting public remarks that completely outpace anything supposedly awful that Hillary has said.

2. Hillary has a record of scandals in a general sense, but Trump does too and arguably to a far greater extent. They are not receiving the same scrutiny as Hillary is for these and for many other aspects of the campaign... dare I say why? Probably because she is a woman.

3. The two of them are not comparable in the political domain because he hasn't been in it! I think anyone who thinks he wouldn't have made at least as many terrible or at least controversial decisions as Clinton if he had anything close to the experience she has is kidding themselves.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  8. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

He argues that Donald Trump is 'honest', but he lies a hell of a lot more than Hillary. He's always publicly denying other things he's publicly said. He doesn't even bother to delete tweets before he denies tweeting them.

Obviously Lucian is stupid, but what did we expect from someone who thought The B52s were like Lorde.

9. Suedey

Suedey PROUD MADAME X FAN

What an IDIOT.

10. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

Almost as bad as when he got his narky sister the gig as thankfully 1 time choreographer.

11. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

God, she was terrible :zombie:

Here's a choice number from (Not So) Lovely (Anymore) Lucian's Facebook:

12. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

In fact, his Twitter feed is a complete and utter mess now. Apparently people are supporting Hillary "blindly" which is "sexist" :D

13. Chlammy

The thread title is a bit of an exaggeration.

It's his birthday today though so I feel like he should be doing something more fun than this, he's been replying to tweets all day.

Maybe he's a bit touchy today for age related reasons or something. Who knows.

I still like him.

14. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

He needs to just drop his bombs and move back onto focusing on giving us another Sissy That Walk. If I was even a non-reality z-lister I wouldn't be going near that @ button.

15. Ag

Ag User

Yes, anyone older than you spends their birthday being touchy about their age.

16. Chlammy

I was just hypothesising.

Please stop being so sensitive.

17. Ag

Ag User

I wasn't, just calling out an immature dickhead comment.

18. Ag

Ag User

Also, you have no privilege to call anyone sensitive you weedy little shit.

19. Penelope

Penelope AND SHAVE OUR EYEBROWS

This may be the ultimate twink statement :D

20. Madison

Madison Everything goes up by six

Do you agree with him?

21. Chlammy

Not sensitive at all then.

I agree that both are corrupt and that the whole thing is ridiculous. I agree that people get so caught up on matters directly affecting them (e.g. LGBT, important though it is to me) that they lose track of other major injustices. I disagree with his other sentiments, mostly regarding Trump being the lesser of the two evils and his attitude towards political correctness.

But I have to roll my eyes at the people who are so quick to jump down throats if someone so much as disagrees with them. He hasn't (or hadn't, I haven't looked since earlier) said anything particularly offensive, he just voiced an opinion, and immediately Twitter went into attack mode.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  22. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

When someone comes out with daft shit like "the sky is purple" (or "Donald Trump is a non-bigoted individual who always tells the truth"), I think you have every right to call them out. It was all done respectfully from what I read. In fact, it even seemed like he was taking the piss for a while, as his tweets got increasingly absurd.

Anyway, it went from bad to worse over night and, last I looked, he was saying that Donald Trump wouldn't have intervened in Libya in the way Clinton (refuted by that 2011 interview where he basically said carpet bomb it to smithereens) and therefore have caused people to die. Once it moved on to him saying that Hitler was a straight talking so the German voters in 1933 knew exactly what they were in for, I gave up.

23. Crash

Crash Thank You

He is back on it tonight...
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It's becoming more and more clear that <a href="https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton">@HillaryClinton</a> supporters don't care about war or any other countries.</p>&mdash; Lucian Piane (@RevoLucian) <a href="https://twitter.com/RevoLucian/status/783748645610934273">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

24. dUb

dUb GLOBAL

Guys... guys. I don't profess to understand much about this sort of THING but isn't he making some fairly valid points? Or is he way off the mark? He seems like someone who's quite well-informed to ME. (Which I am not.)

25. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

He might not be wrong about Clinton, but to jusitify that by voting for Trump? That's just idiocy.

26. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

Yeah, the system with only two choices is stupid but so is defending Trump. Anyway, his vote in California does not matter.

27. Ellie

Ellie Super talented triple threat

Sounds like Trump himself!

JESUS CHRIST :o

28. ameraal

ameraal trash

he sounds like some of my less intelligent friends who read a news article one day and become absolutely confident they've figured out how the world works.

29. Marilyn

Marilyn User

The tweet where he said (paraphrasing) "LGBT issues shouldn't be at the top of anyone's priorities when people are dying", seemingly forgetting that the worst terrorist attack in the US since 9/11 was in a gay club, exposed him to be either a completely brainless idiot or an actual evil cunt - I think and hope it's just the former.

I'm no expert on the politics of any country but with such a dangerous Republican candidate this time around, isn't a vote for anyone but Hillary essentially a vote for Trump? This is not the election for faffing around with third parties, Trump needs to be blocked from winning at all costs

30. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

There are a few sensible ideas (neither candidate is attractive to him, we should all worry about global wars) buried deep within some very, very dodgy, unintelligent stuff. He then mixes it all up together with Black Lives Matter, LGBTQ rights, white privelege, LGBT communities political myopia).

It's then all freshly served on a bed of him being the only enlightened one that can understand his points and that the rest of us have been brainwashed by The Man to like Clinton (which is apparently sexist too).

GO FIGURE

31. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Pop Precision Since 1978

I am devastated. I'd have let him DESTROY me, but not anymore. :(

32. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Oh I don't know. I'm a firm believer that there is a place for fit but stupid.

33. ameraal

ameraal trash

instagram?

34. Chlammy

He said he's voting neither though.

35. Chlammy

I don't think our Lucian looks like he'd destroy anyone Kala. Unfortunately.

36. Madison

Madison Everything goes up by six

Which state is he resident in? California?

37. jivafox

jivafox Stay sexy don’t get murdered

No idea who this cunt is, but he just turned up on my feed spouting nonsense about the Orlando shooting. His timeline is fucking foul!

38. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

He's said he's possibly voting for Jill Stein.

Yes.

39. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

He's been going on about this and spamming all morning on Twitter. What a redundant cunt.

40. Marilyn

Marilyn User

Now apparently working on "other things" so no appearances on Drag Race for a bit. WONDER WHY

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016