Margaret Berger - Scream

Discussion in 'Pop' started by VoR, Mar 16, 2014.

1. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

Still no sign of a bloody album release from Ms Berger, but here's another single that's pleasingly atmospheric but not quite as good as 'I Feed You My Love' or 'Samantha'.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jLTSYNNDH30" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

She performed it at Norway's MGP finals last night as part of a medley with I Feed You My Love and some Karin Park song. Karin Park also joins her on IFYML, which is an awesome performance.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TaKryakaFXM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Pop Precision Since 1978

I LOVE this. Co-written by Alice Gernandt, otherwise known as Ace Wilder!

3. FetchFugly

FetchFugly closing in again

I really like this. It feels much closer to I Feed You My Love than Human Race, which wasn't bad by any means.

The hold up with the album is quite mystifying.

4. ameraal

ameraal trash

oh i like this! human race was a bit flat for me.

5. straightorbroken

straightorbroken from the sound of sirens

For me, Robot Song is the Berger benchmark. This sounds good, but we've heard it all before.

6. ameraal

ameraal trash

the best thing she has ever done (which i've heard) is obviously will you remember me tomorrow

13/10

7. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

The video for this is VERY GOOD and has elevated the song by a tenfold for me - now release that bloody album, woman.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Re42z22orcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. Jætike

Jætike Gay horses eat hay

Loving the dark artistic theme that runs in the same vein of I Feed You My Love. I'm surprised that Ace Wilder is this capable and versatile as a co-songwriter.