Mass Effect 2

Discussion in 'Gaming & Tech' started by WiDGe->, Mar 12, 2009.

1. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

You cannot just poo poo this game after playing the demo *slap*

2. Lee

Lee Ne me quitte pas

I played it for an hour, that usually gives me enough time to decide if I like a game or not.
    I'd been in Freedom's Progress for about 20 minutes when the trial finished.

3. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

Its not really an RPG, and as a shooter it isn't as tight as something like Uncharted, something compelling about it though. The galaxy is wonderfully realised.

I finished it this week, 40 hours.

4. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

Just finished Mass Effect 1 (GOTG!) again, about to do an ME2 insanity run.

I watched the PS3 ME1 comic on YouTube - unsatisfactory.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  5. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

I had a look at the PS3 ME2 yesterday, its really good. Of course it doesn't match up to the GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE. Especially when it comes to weapon select and abilities.

6. linch

linch Guest

Awesome game, I think best game for action game lover. Just bought this ME 2 on last week and really very interesting game, Better then first one. Excellent graphics and animation. Pretty cool game.

7. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

Been testing out the Steam screenshot function:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

She kind of looks like a depressed Emma Watson :P

I loved the short but sweet section in your last screenshot, one of those "Mass Effect moments".

9. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

She is modelled on my Gemma!

10. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

Dude why is she scowling in the 3rd pic? Did you guys have a fight that day? :P

11. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

That is her natural “neutral face”.

12. Lee

Lee Ne me quitte pas

She looks pretty much the same as the girl I made in the trial I played!

13. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

stalker

14. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

Finished The Arrival DLC today, not sure what to think. Entirely too short; could have been a side-quest. Saying that, I don't think it deserved the poor reviews it got as any Mass Effect is good Mass Effect.

15. kendricknds

kendricknds User

This rich, action-packed amplitude chance is badly absorbing on its new platform, admitting the alteration is not wholly smooth.Mass Effect 2 is absolutely a story-driven activity accompanying anon to the aboriginal title, you'll accept admission to an in-game banana book affection that explains the adventure of the aboriginal game and lets you accomplish choices that will affect your play through of the sequel.

16. delirium

delirium TOODLES FUCKFACE

I wonder if you can play this aboriginal game on the new aboriginal iPad?

17. MAMA

MAMA #Bangerz

I wonder if Tali is an Aboriginal

18. tcamen

tcamen User

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a317822/mass-effect-3-delayed-to-2012.html

Bioware has announced that Mass Effect 3 has been pushed back to an early 2012 release date.

The announcement came from Mass Effect 3 executive producer Casey Hudson, who said that the game would release in the "first three months" of 2012.

"Today we have confirmed that Mass Effect 3 will be released in the first three months of 2012," said Hudson. "The development team is laser focused on making sure Mass Effect 3 is the biggest, boldest and best game in the series, ensuring that it exceeds everyone's expectations."

Mass Effect 3 was originally announced with a late 2011 release date along with highly-anticipated holiday titles such as Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

In 2010, Mass Effect 2 skipped the holiday rush for a January release date on Xbox 360 and PC, followed by a January release on PS3 in 2011. :(

19. tcamen

tcamen User

Just finished playing Arrival and I suppose that means the end of original ME2 content :(

It wasn't close to being as fun as Lair of the Shadow Broker, but had some nice cut scenes and a decent plot.

The only achievement I'm missing now is the INSANITY one....I'm not sure I could handle it!

20. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

WELL Shadow Broker wasn’t the all awesome DLC I was expecting, didn’t really last very long. I mean I enjoyed it but for the £8 or so it cost (Bioware fucking points), its proportion of content vs the full game is stupidly out of whack. Also re-enforced my hatred of post release DLC as I did the DLC after the end game. It felt tagged on and isolated from the entire arc of the game. If this was present from the very beginning and a part of the natural game, then awesome, as it stands, I feel a bit ripped off.

21. delirium

delirium TOODLES FUCKFACE

When I played the ME games, I played them on my borther's XBox back in the UK. I don't have them now. I may buy these and all the DLC before even starting.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  22. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

If you play on PS3, they come as standard... on PC you can get the Ultimate edition with it all bundled in.