Monday demands urgent Moopybook regulation

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by octophone, Feb 18, 2019.

1. octophone

octophone fucking ADMIN, bitches

I wonder what the core emojis would look like on Moopybook...

2. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

:disco: Vs :manson: for the front cover

3. octophone

weird tags this morning...

4. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

You know you LOVE IT RANDOM

5. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I've just been called out at work for being antisocial by some newer colleagues. I'll take that as a badge of honour. But I've been there over ten years. I think it says far more about their lack of perception than my misanthropic cold eyed aloofness.

6. octophone

Correct them. Tell them you're not antisocial, you're avoidant and the reason why you are avoidant is because most people are cunts. Make sure they know that they'll feel the same way when they're your age.

Rachey likes this.
  7. lolly

Thing is, most of them (if any) aren't cunts. One on one I like all of them, admittedly to varying degrees. It's just that as a group of 30 odd people it just takes too much energy to be 'on', pleasant and sociable.

8. lolly

Wasn't there am opinion poll last week that said if there was a general election now, the Tories would get an overall majority?

9. octophone

See, that's me projecting again. I can only apologise. I didn't even go to my team Xmas lunch cos I couldn't be arsed with them. That said, things have improved a LOT.

10. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

Sure. But of polls in 2019, 6 have been Labour, 8 conservatives and rest tied. So it's still pretty close.

Plus when the last election was called the tories were about 15 points ahead!

(this feels like the wrong thread)

11. Rita

Rita User

Hello my loves. Looking at the tags and the mention of Moonbaby got me thinking. Is anyone still in touch with her? What is she up to these days?

12. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Are they referring to extra curricular activities?

13. lolly

More so in work, really. We don't tend to do much outside of work as a large group, except for the Christmas party, which naturally I haven't attended since about 2010/2011. I do go out about every six weeks or so with my favourite people, but that's usually only about 5 or 6 of us.

Today specifically was a leaving breakfast for a colleague. She's only been working with us for about 9 months I guess, so although she's perfectly nice enough, I've never really got to know her - remember we're not office based and work in different surgeries all over the city, so Monday mornings when we have meetings/training etc and the like are the only time I see the vast majority of my colleagues, even though they do the exact same job as me. But I couldn't face a big group get together, so just went for a coffee on my own instead :D

14. lolly

Oh no need to apologise. I think in my line of work, we're less likely to have real clashes with each other, as we tend to come from a very similar viewpoint (woolly liberal) politically. And we don't spend that much time actually with each other to get irritated by the minor things.

When I worked in a more standard office environment (the DWP) I reckon I was lucky to actively get on with 10% of my colleagues. About 60% I had no strong feeling about either way, and the remainder were absolute cunts of the highest order.

15. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

WOOL is MURDER LOLLS. DO NOT SPEAK OF IT HERE.