MOOPIES GOT TALANT: The Results

Discussion in 'MoopyFate' started by Ag, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Suomi

Suomi User

I don’t want to alarm anybody but I’m live in the greenroom and I think we should have done Indie last because I’m pretty sure that’s crack cocaine on his table

Indie likes this.
  2. Ag

Ag User

Rita said:

“I love your effort. As much as an overcrowded bar in a travel lodge in deepest darkest Bolton was putting you off singing this LYRICAL MASTERPIECE, you powered on and we got fabulous results. The lyrics to this are nothing short of comedy genius and had me chuckling from beginning to end. YOU Buttertart are my absolute favourite"

3. Ag

Ag User

Christian says

"Nigel says: "I don't think rap really fits in to MGT in the sense that I believe rap is an art form more akin to poetry, more akin to drama, if you will."

Verdict: Impressive "rhymes" and great "flow" delivered with an urgency and breathlessness that had me reaching for my inhaler. Extra mark for the shameless shout out to the judging panel."

4. Suomi

Suomi User

Kate has passed out

5. Ag

Ag User

And Lolly says:

"“Like a young Val Doonican, although he would have had the decency to have had a shave first and worn a nice cardigan. Lovely lyrical flow - you really do have all the skill of a middle aged white man.

Minus points for subjecting us to the interior of a grotty two star Ibis hotel are offset against extra points for the bravery of that camera angle.

6. ButterTart

ButterTart Mod of war

I'm glad the arse licking of the judges was recognised. But will it net me any points?

7. Alla

Alla Beast in Black

You're winning this.

8. Ag

Ag User

So the score for Buttertart from the judges is...

9. Ag

Ag User

Giving him a total of 37.5 and taking him into the lead!

Ag “Top marks for this, especially for taking a Billy Joel classic and putting your own Moopy stamp on it. Well I would say top marks but I’m taking one mark off for not knowing your angles” – 9

Rita “I love your effort. As much as an overcrowded bar in a travel lodge in deepest darkest Bolton was putting you off singing this LYRICAL MASTERPIECE, you powered on and we got fabulous results. The lyrics to this are nothing short of comedy genius and had me chuckling from beginning to end. YOU Buttertart are my absolute favourite and get a FUCK ME SENSELESS 10 from me.” – 10

Christian “Nigel says: "I don't think rap really fits in to MGT in the sense that I believe rap is an art form more akin to poetry, more akin to drama, if you will."

Verdict: Impressive "rhymes" and great "flow" delivered with an urgency and breathlessness that had me reaching for my inhaler. Extra mark for the shameless shout out to the judging panel.

9 Asthma Attacks out of 10 – 9

Lolly “Like a young Val Doonican, although he would have had the decency to have had a shave first and worn a nice cardigan. Lovely lyrical flow - you really do have all the skill of a middle aged white man.

Minus points for subjecting us to the interior of a grotty two star Ibis hotel are offset against extra points for the bravery of that camera angle.

It's a 9 from me. I was heading for 8 if I'm honest, but seeing the lyrics written down makes me realise just how much you've crammed in there. I'm well and truly mesmered.” – 9

10. ButterTart

ButterTart Mod of war

Dunno, my nostrils are my worst feature tied with the rest of my face, and I forced the judges to look right up them.

11. ButterTart

ButterTart Mod of war

Oh my fuck! Thanks!!!

12. Alla

Alla Beast in Black

You beat me because you voted yourself, basically. Well done.

13. Ag

Ag User

So we're about to see Suomi and the table look like this...

1. Buttertart (37.5)
    2. Alla (37)
    3. Octophone (32)
    4. Indie (27.5)
    5. Kate (22)

14. Suomi

Suomi User

Omg :D

ButterTart likes this.
  15. Ag

Ag User

16. Ag

Ag User

I said:

"“I felt this was more a real documentary rather than a made-up clip. Outstanding use of parody, realism and black humour"

17. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Which contestants did vote for themselves, and which didn't? And did they also vote for each other?

Still if they are allowed to... :D

18. Ag

Ag User

Rita said:

"The editing to this CINEMATIC TRIUMPH is nothing short of outstanding, and the work put in definitely has not gone unnoticed. From the opening credits of past Moopmeets, to the video of VoR getting taken away in a lift to the realms of hell is utter class. Then for you to get a friend involved to then fall out with her half way through brings the much needed drama to the Moopy masses. Your speaking voice has to be up there with the best I have ever came across, and I shall read your posts in your lovely twang forever more. Ok, anyway enough of the niceties. I wasn’t all that keen on the ending, although that may be as I didn’t want it to end. Surely, It would be completely unfair of me to mark this down for a late entry? I’m going to have to. "

19. Ag

Ag User

Christian said

"“Nigel says: "If you don't know the right people or have the right connections, you may never be discovered. With MGT we are democratizing a notoriously impossible process, pulling back the curtains on a consistently fascinating industry, and affording aspiring artists the chance of a lifetime."

Verdict: Thematically impenetrable slice of cinema verité which sacrificed narrative coherence for post-modernist shocks."

20. Ag

Ag User

and Lolly said...

Nothing again.

21. lolly

The SHADE OF IT ALL

22. Alla

Alla Beast in Black

Kate and me were the only one to vote for eveyone else and not voting ourselves. It was allowed, but I would feel ashamed of winning like that, that's why I didn't.

23. Ag

Ag User

I can confirm that one of Suomi's marks was the lowest of all the judges votes. His final score will be revealed after a break.

24. lolly

I've completed all my comments now. I'll post them after the GRAND REVEAL, just for maximum anticlimax value.

25. Rita

Rita User

SHAMELESS

26. Suomi

Suomi User

GEE I WONDER WHO

Indie likes this.
  27. lolly

We are all nothing without our integrity.

28. Rita

Rita User

WHO????

29. lolly

A break? I may as post my missing comments now, then.

30. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

I didn't vote for myself - I voted for Buttertart because he made me laugh like a fucking drain, Suomi because his was so well done and Kate for solidarity and chutzpah.

31. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Next time we should have a secret judge whose identity is revealed at the end.

32. lolly

Alla - Toy

Well all the initial dithering was a fine ruse, wasn't it? Your video editing skills were never in doubt, but who could have guessed you'd be so utterly lacking in the vocal department? Still, I didn't penalise ButterTart for that, and he speaks English with an accent far more offensive than yours. Have a 10.

Kate - Mah New House

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with an average score, although as we all know from moopyrate (RIP x) an average score is the worst you can get, but really, KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE. Lovely dress though. 7

Suomi - My Moopy Nightmare: Scavenger Cunt

[​IMG]

Agape. Aghast. Agog. ?

Diddy and Rita like this.
  33. Ag

Ag User

So the score for Suomi from the judges is...

34. Ag

Ag User

Which means Suomi WINS!

1. Suomi (38)
    2. Buttertart (37.5)
    3. Alla (37)
    4. Octophone (32)
    5. Indie (27.5)
    6. Kate (22)

35. Ag

Ag User

Ag “I felt this was more a real documentary rather than a made-up clip. Outstanding use of parody, realism and black humour” - 10

Rita “The editing to this CINEMATIC TRIUMPH is nothing short of outstanding, and the work put in definitely has not gone unnoticed. From the opening credits of past Moopmeets, to the video of VoR getting taken away in a lift to the realms of hell is utter class. Then for you to get a friend involved to then fall out with her half way through brings the much needed drama to the Moopy masses. Your speaking voice has to be up there with the best I have ever came across, and I shall read your posts in your lovely twang forever more. Ok, anyway enough of the niceties. I wasn’t all that keen on the ending, although that may be as I didn’t want it to end. Surely, It would be completely unfair of me to mark this down for a late entry? I’m going to have to. Only 1 point though. A strong 9.” - 9

- Christian “Nigel says: "If you don't know the right people or have the right connections, you may never be discovered. With MGT we are democratizing a notoriously impossible process, pulling back the curtains on a consistently fascinating industry, and affording aspiring artists the chance of a lifetime."

Verdict: Thematically impenetrable slice of cinema verité which sacrificed narrative coherence for post-modernist shocks.

5 Drawing Restraints out of 10” - 5

Lolly - 10

36. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Next time? Fuck's sake, let us recover from this time, eh?

37. Suomi

Suomi User

38. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Yaaaas Suomi. Get that Moopy money.

Suomi likes this.
  39. Suomi

Suomi User

Winning even though the repugnant Christian tried to sink me!

40. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Fuck me, that's as tight as a gnat's anus, eh?