Moopy Fit Club 2018

Discussion in 'Lifestyle & Culture' started by Ag, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Suomi

Suomi Super Moderator

I always find it so weird when people do that unless it’s super busy. There are plenty of things you could do, so do we REALLY have to share?

Chlammy likes this.
  2. Chlammy

Chlammy So hey, let's be friends.

It was mostly empty and a Sunday. It's just so awkward. I don't want to be watched.

3. big ron

big ron MOD

As do I, but I could never go out not drinking when other people are.

4. big ron

big ron MOD

I've tried it but I just can't do it. I think I just become so aware I'm not eating that I have to eat. I could probably do it if I forgot. I guess working from home doesn't help, being so close to food and in a routine as well as around the family eating just puts it right in front of me.

5. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

Shirley likes this.
  6. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

So after what’s feels like living in the gym for the last year and drinking serious mass protein shakes like they’re going out of fashion, I’m finally starting to see *some* of the benefits

I really think I need to do more on the diet front though which I’m less than thrilled about. The thought of chicken, chicken and more chicken “for gains” makes me want to :manson: myself

Now I understand why Kameron Michaels always looked a bit miserable

Chlammy likes this.
  7. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I never got any lower than this (but then made no effort to try) and in fact crept up to 14st 7lb gradually throughout the year. However, I had a bit of a blood pressure scare about a month ago, and since then I've been watching what I eat a lot more. I weighed myself yesterday and am back down to 14st 1lb. If I could get down to somewhere between 13st and 13st 7lb I'd be happy.

8. Indie

Indie Skeptopotamus

So went from 13st 9lbs at the start of the year, to 13st in the summer, and back to 13st 9lbs after Christmas.

Stupid fucking Christmas. We go again.

9. Chlammy

Chlammy So hey, let's be friends.

I've done practically nothing since August bar a few weekly bursts, but weight wise I'm always just above or below 11 which is fine. I just don't understand how given the Haribo, and I'm expecting a reality check.

I did well with the gym and running from Jan thru to June last year so I'm gonna try the same now. It's easier when brighter nights are in sight.

I really wanna try climbing and circus classes (:disco:) too so bear with bear with.