Moopy Ofcom

Discussion in 'The Forum Forum' started by Suomi, May 21, 2020.

1. Suomi

Suomi User

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to bring your attention to the show 'Moopy Survivor' which is currently airing in the main Moopy Moop forum. I was a participant in this game and wish to register an official complaint about my treatment on the show and what I believe to have been manipulation from the show's producer(s).

During the game I was subjected to a succession of tasks which, in retrospect, proved impossible to actually win. In Game 3, our team - Danny Minogue- were given a game that required basic literacy skills, which I believe was unfair when the producers knew that we had Lucille on our team. In Game 4, our team - Dan 'N' ogue - were given a game that required knowledge of the numbers 1-200. Had I known that A-Level maths was required to participate in this tournament, I would not have applied.

Following the creativity tasks, myself and my life partner @VoR were sent a torrent of abusive about the number of orifices we own and where we have, on occasion, chosen to put them. VoR may deserve this kind of shady treatment, but I certainly don't.

I look forward to you launching an investigation into my complaints, and await your response.

SDF, cwej, Jacques and 12 others like this.
  2. Lucille

Lucille Tin Queen

I was also asked a question about football which was an insult to me, a devout homosexual.

SDF, cwej, Jacques and 8 others like this.
  3. Lucille

Lucille Tin Queen

I also know for a fact that the contestants were not psychologically screened before hand. Suomi should never have been cast.

SDF, cwej, Soldi and 6 others like this.
  4. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

Dear Suomi,

I regret to advise that Moopy Ofcom was dissolved in 2011 after Joey died in a bizarre gardening accident. Rather than face scrutiny, the committee simply tidied up their affairs and fucked off to the Cayman Islands.

In 2018, this gap was eventually filled, following a complaint made to Moopy by Brian MacCullough (Glasgow).

However, the new committee, Moopy Offyoufuck, couldn't give a shit.

Your bill for this ruling is £4000 or the head of Grant Shapps, whichever is easiest. You have until 2pm today.

cwej, Ag, lolly and 5 others like this.
  5. Rita

Rita User

Oh I DO love you Suomi. :D

cwej and Suomi like this.
  6. ButterTart

ButterTart Mod of war

7. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

In 2033, I do think that looking back at Moopy Lockdown Survivor will be like looking back on Big Brother 7 now.

With a whole cast of Shahbaz Chauhdrys.

cwej, Rita, Soldi and 2 others like this.
  8. Ellie

Ellie Super talented triple threat

Instant Moopy Gold!

Suomi likes this.
  9. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Suomi and octophone like this.