Moopy Runners

Discussion in 'Sport' started by Chlammy, Mar 20, 2020.

1. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

*pops head in*

So I'm not so much running as doing very long walks, but can anyone recommend a decent blister preventative? Tried to break in some new trainers last night and I had to give up after an hour as they were destroying the back of my heel. Tried covering over with regular plasters, but they just rubbed off almost instantly.

2. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

The Compeed plasters are great. I used them for my cancerous foot lump and they really cushioned and protected the area. I’ve used them for blisters in the past as well and they were fine. They do all different sizes...

VoR likes this.
  3. SDF

SDF Moving on, to a brighter dawn

I really hurt my knee last night running, so had to take it easy today loves

I've been using magnesium spray on it throughout the day, and I stuck to an upper body chest workout this afternoon so hopefully i'll be back on the streets soon

4. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I’ve done something to the muscles, tendons or what you call them around my ankle. Not been able to run since last Thursday which is annoying.

5. Whatevar

Whatevar WOOF

I had a knee injury which stopped me running for a few months. Finally got back to it last night - inspired by Moopy! Did 5K in 33 mins. I used to be able to to it in 25 mins! But I wasn’t rushing, just easing back into it. Aching today though.

SDF and Gangsta Nancy Lam like this.