MOOPYRATE 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME?

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Ag, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samuel

Samuel User

It's not my fault that you're still bitter that more people wanted me as a Moderator than you.

Pipe down now Suomi.

2. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

All Eurovision stalwarts I believe.

Kevin is Dutch I know that much. And I think scandipop is in Robotboy's real life friends posse along with Milkybarkid and Jorgen.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
  3. Suomi

Suomi User

You're a real bully, which is never a good thing to be on page 04 of a moopyrate thread

i wish you would just leave me alone instead of keeping me awake at night

4. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

How are you judging Alex compared to the other mods?

5. Samuel

Samuel User

I know, I'm so nasty! What next? A wedgie?

VoR already pulled the wool over your eyes so I'd have a job.

6. Suomi

Suomi User

are you saying VoR lied to me about our friendship?

7. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

:o oh my ACTUAL GOD, are you serious?

Thanks madison :disco:

erm.. where exactly did you think I live? I'm not far from London at all :confused:

8. Alex

Alex Go fish

Can you GET any more patronising?

9. smexy

smexy Guest

This is better than Eurovision.

10. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival User

Oh thanks for the info. At least now Kevin won't be getting a 0, I like Dutch people. I only know one Dutch person though.

11. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

Oh my god VoR, stop drawing attention to the thing no one likes me for. What's your game? *gives VoR -1*

12. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

I got tired of doing the comments about half way through, sorry

05 *Slav* - I recognize your name but don't really remember any of your posts, post more and I'm sure this will change
    09 aaarrgh - Easily one of the most interesting new comers this past year. The aftermath of Suomi's competition may have been a bit overwhelming to him but I'm sure he will continue posting after a bit of a break. He has a lot to offer Moopy.
    08 adam jay - I barely ever come across Adam on Moopy, he seems to stick to Eurovision when he does occasionally visit Moopy but on the strength of his Kylie dissertation topic for geography he still swoops up an 8.
    05 Adeva - Again, I recognize the name but can't recall really any of the posts, I remember liking you if that's anything
    07 Agnetha - One part of me wants to give you a 10, another part of me wants to give you a -1... I know you proclaim to hate me, but I'm like a battered wife getting back together with an abusive husband. You're posts are almost always humorous and you do seem like a regular once again and are an undeniable asset to Moopy. But I still kind of hate you so you can get a 7.
    08 Alex - I know last time I said how much you grew on me but you seemed to have slipped back into that comfortable, safe zone but you do still seem like a nice, genuine guy
    08 ameraal - A nice breath of fresh air to Moopy, you don't seem to have that extra Moopy baggage that some others do and just generally come on here to have a good music discussion
    09 Andricicle - aka loomer-lite, you seem to have your head screwed on right, are very knowledgeable and as time goes on you seem to be more approachable and easy to have a conversation with.
    00 Andy70 - ??
    08 Apocalypt flyer - Like I said last time I think, I feel you're kind of an interesting fit on Moopy, you're not around as much but you still are an assett to a dying crop on Moopy (aka the indie, androgynous males who happen to be straight)
    05 Axiom - I've noticed your name rather recently but still don't have much of an idea of who you are, I hope to get to know you as you post more
    08 belgo - I don't see you around that much anymore but you're a Mariah fan right? So I'll slip you an 8
    07 Beverley
    ?? Blake -
    08 BoysForSeles - You seem to have rather similar musical tastes as I do, in terms of 80s females, I like reading your posts in the Gayers forum
    05 Broomhelga - Familiar but I think I recognize you from the Eurovision forum primarily
    06 charliebobs - I don't like the name but I like some of your posts and you seem generally nice from what I've seen
    08 Christian I like you but you can be an utter tit sometimes, so I'll base my rating of you on the good things :)
    08 Commotion - I love reading your opinions and your dry humor from the Culture and Debate forum as well as the Jane Goody threads. Post more please
    08 Crash - I often mix you up with swangali, it's probably the Paris Hilton avatars but you have proved quite helpful in the past with a couple of my technical needs
    05 crisis - familiar but not sure I remember the posts
    09 cwej - I think you're genuinely great, I love how you swoop in random topics to defend the underdog or Star even when it's a bit uncalled for, and I'm glad you're a mod, you seem like you will be a great asset for discussion and making good and informed decisions.. I hope you will post a bit more as a result
    08 Dark Carnival - You're consistently growing on me.. you appear to be an exception on Moopy but in a good way. I probably have nothing in common with you but you do seem like an honestly nice guy
    08 David - I don't even recall you posting in the past 6 months..? Anyway, I like
    08 David_5000 - We don't cross paths really ever at all but from prior experience you are A OK
    06 Define Life - A Brit forum regular, I hope you branch out a bit... it's always nice to have new people in mainstream Moopy
    08 Delirium - Didn't know you a whole lot before but I have noticed you more recently and you seem pretty open and kind
    09 Diddy - I really do like you , you make a great effort at getting to know other Moopy posters and kind of came out of nowhere to befriend me awhile ago and again I'm glad to see you as mod
    09 Donna Winter - You never really overdo yourself and you are a definite one of a kind at Moopy, and you don't get a lot of those nowadays
    09 Dr Lecter - I think you're lovely, endearing, funny, you do seem to have let a bit more loose since the last Moopyrate and you're another UNIQUE one in a good way
    07 Dreamfish - Doesn't your actual username have the spazzy type with the random caps? Anyway, I see you pop around sometimes and I like what I see.. post more please
    10 dub - You were the first Mariah fan to actively converse with me and make me feel welcome when Mariah performed on AI early last year and we had a ball
    08 Edward - You've gotten much better, maybe cause there's no current Kylie album out? You don't seem quite as TIGHT and square as before but easier to have a semi-normal conversation with
    10 Ellie - I think you're incredibly sweet and genuinely kind... and it's always a delight to have a conversation with you on just about anything... although you have slowed your postage down, I don't like that
    08 Emma - Another one that has slowed down on posting but moreso, your Girlie forum needs you
    09 FetchFugly - One of the best music tastes on Moopy, an absolute asset to those respective forums, I'd love to see more of your own personality and you in Moopy Moop
    10 Floella - I think you're hilarious, I love that we discuss everything from Mariah Carey to hair complexes, it's the closest I've ever felt to another Moopy poster and your Nippy countdown is a classic
    10 Floppet - I say this every time I critique you but you're such a treasure to Moopy, not only are you very kind and considerate but you're so easy to have a conversation with and obviously you aren't the typical Moopy poster (sorry you have to hear that every time someone tells you about what they think of you) you're phenomenal, basically and I love your stories
    09 Frozen - I guess you dislike me more recently from the looks of it but I still think we have a bond with music and I enjoy discussing it with you
    10 funky - You were the best thing to happen to Moopy last Summer and Fall, posting tons and basically being a key part in bringing Moopy back to life
    09 Halli - Lovely pop poster, you seem to be around a bit less but I still think you're wonderful
    09 HenZ - A newcomer that has really popped out to me, great music tastes and you seem like a great fit for Moopy, keep posting!
    07 Ill advised - Don't think I've seen much of you lately but I remember that I do like you
    07 Indie - I have nothing in common with you and we rarely converse but you are as always a true asset to Moopy (and Moopyrate)
    07 Jack
    08 Jake
    08 Jark - too many similar names in a row, anyway despite the flack you get for your slightly off-beat Moopy tastes, you are GREAT to have in the Pop and R&B forums in particular
    10 JET BOY (formerly everpres) - You're tremendous, I religiously read your music-related rants and you seem to have your head screwed on right... I don't care what any of the others say but I love the name JET BOY... keep it up
    08 Jivafox
    08 Johnkm
    00 jonathan
    10 Jonfessions
    09 Jonhawk
    08 Jorgen
    09 Kane
    06 Karvel
    07 Kate
    00 Kevin
    08 Kitty Kat
    09 Kratz
    09 Lars
    09 Lee
    07 Little My
    10 lolly
    11 loufoque
    00 MAMA
    05 Mark
    09 Mats
    08 Meh
    08 Mel
    08 Mikey
    07 MilkyBarKid
    09 Molicious
    10 Moonbaby
    06 MotherSuperior
    09 Mr Betty Draper (formerly Patrick)
    07 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (formerly spyke)
    07 Neil
    07 octophone
    08 PercyPig
    09 PGCMc
    08 Phoenix
    07 Pickle
    09 Pipo
    ** POP! (formerly Rapture (formerly POP!))
    00 Queen of the Bay
    07 Rachey
    08 Raspberry Swirl
    08 Raucous Bitch
    09 Red One
    06 Rhythmbandit
    08 Rita
    06 Robbie
    08 RobotBoy
    -1 Samuel
    05 scandipop
    08 SDF
    05 Sebastian Flyte
    10 Sheena
    05 Sild
    10 Slave
    13 Spuggie
    10 Star
    00 Stosh
    05 Strawberry Jam
    07 Strebor
    07 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead
    09 Suomi
    07 Swangali
    08 Tal
    07 Tetris Rock
    07 That One
    09 Timbo
    06 TomH
    09 Toyah
    06 Tramell
    10 Turnerprize
    00 unmadison (formerly Madison)
    08 VoR
    08 Voxtrot
    07 Wendy the goat
    07 Whatevar
    07 WiDGe->
    07 Win_the_game
    08 Zodiac

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  13. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

I see what Madison has DONE. SNEAKY.

14. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

And POP! stopping the comments half way... SHAME ON YOU!

15. Malteaser

Malteaser No ordinary poster

Where's Silly Moo in this?

16. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

Well NOT sneaky, but you've already confused Diddy...

17. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

HOW DOES Loomer have his HEAD SCREWED ON?

18. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

:D

Yes. I thought it was quite a good idea. Diddy was too busy masturbating over his 13 to realise what was going on I think.

19. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

There should be a PENALTY for half-arsed commenting. Either do it or don't do it, but don't be secondhalfofthealphabetist. :hitler:

I just got what Madison did. HEH.

20. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

He DOESN'T, I'm basically saying Andries is a more GROUNDED version of loomer

21. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

The fact I get aroused by prime numbers is NEITHER HERE NOR THERE :evil:

22. Suomi

Suomi User

what did madison do?

23. Madison

Madison Everything goes up by six

Your mom.

24. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

This would explain why you got Madison's top mark.

25. Madison

I pity those who can't hear the music of the primes.

26. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

Your MUM. MUM.

27. jørgen

jørgen User

:D

28. Lunar Foetus

Lunar Foetus Guest

IM NEARLY FUCKING THERE HURRAY

29. Madison

That's disgusting. I was not doing my mum.

30. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

HURRAY. HURRAY. MOST OF US ARE GAY!

31. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Nontrivial factorisations are SUCH A TURN OFF

32. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival User

Thanks for remembering the minorities.

33. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

oh god please save a copy before you click post.

I don't dare to imagine if you got that CANNOT FIND SERVER after all that :D

34. Lunar Foetus

Lunar Foetus Guest

I have done it in a word document

so far it is 5 pages. so this is what it feels like to be loomer. hmm.

35. Rita

Rita User

Now THIS is whats good about Moopy.

I want to do this properly this time round. I am really in the mood for a RIOT!

36. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

I am SAVING my SHOWER for THIS.

37. Indie

Indie Great Tits

Yay moopyrate. I've already decided on my top score...

38. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival User

WHERE is he these days? Moopyrate is not the same without him.

39. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival User

fanks indie

40. Ag

Ag BRING BACK TAGS

Funky. I'm sure you and Funky hated each other at some point. Everything comes full circle. Yadda yadda yah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.