MOOPYRATE 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME?

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Ag, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sild

Sild New balls please

Time for my scores on the doors.

Not as many comments as I would have liked to do, but dems the breaks.

06 *Slav*
    06 aaarrgh
    05 adam jay
    07 Adeva
    08 Agnetha – to be honest, the feud between you and cwej is just wearing now. I know there’s fault on both sides, but it’s been going on so long you’re turning into the Mike Baldwin and Ken Barlow of Moopy. I leave it up to you to decide who is who! Aside from that, I prefer your more recent mellow self.
    09 Alex
    08 ameraal
    10 Andricicle (Andries) – apologies for our long lack of contact, I shall send a message your way soon!
    00 Andy70
    07 Apocalypt flyer
    06 Axiom
    05 belgo
    07 Beverley
    05 Blake
    05 BoysForSeles
    06 Broomhelga
    07 charliebobs
    08 Christian
    06 Commotion
    08 Crash – with thanks for the iPhone assistance!
    00 crisis
    07 cwej
    06 Dark Carnival
    05 David
    06 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    08 Delirium
    09 Diddy
    09 Donna Winter
    10 Dr Lecter – I’d like to think that one day we’ll spend hours in real life trading lines from Carry On Camping and mincing around impersonating characters from ‘Allo! ‘Allo! MATRON TAKE THEM AWAY.
    06 Dreamfish
    06 dub
    07 Edward
    09 Ellie
    07 Emma
    09 FetchFugly
    07 Floella
    09 Floppet – adds a dimension that Moopy was sorely lacking. Plus you make me feel less guilty about my diet!
    09 Frozen
    08 funky – there’s still that air of patronising people that comes from you at times. It’s all very well to say ‘I don’t mean it’ or words to that effect, but that shouldn’t make any difference. Otherwise, business as usual!
    08 Halli
    05 HenZ
    06 Ill advised
    10 Indie
    08 Jack
    06 Jake
    07 Jark
    08 JET BOY (everpres)
    07 Jivafox
    06 Johnkm
    00 jonathan
    11 Jonfessions – great on here, lovely guy in real life. Can’t ask for more than that.
    06 Jonhawk
    08 Jorgen
    08 Kane
    06 Karvel
    10 Kate
    00 Kevin – I don’t have a clue who you are.
    09 Kitty Kat – when you come to the game I shall bring some Marmite sandwiches for your private box.
    07 Kratz – very promising, but the amount of in-jokes has not served you well.
    07 Lars
    09 Lee
    07 Little My
    10 lolly – essential. Quite possibly more so to mankind than water, but perhaps not as much as Sinitta. Then again, who is?
    07 loufoque
    05 MAMA
    06 Mark
    06 Mats
    06 Meh
    06 Mel
    07 Mikey
    07 MilkyBarKid
    07 Molicious
    08 Moonbaby – we get each other more now, which I’m pleased about.
    05 MotherSuperior
    07 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    06 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    06 Neil
    13 octophone – even if you aren’t here as much now, you’re still one of THE key posters. A rare ability to cut through the shit and make pertinent, cutting points. Ignore the haters, they talk bollocks. And a gentleman to boot.
    07 PercyPig
    07 PGCMc
    05 Phoenix
    06 Pickle
    06 Pipo
    02 POP! (Rapture) – We lose one mental American in Jester, only to gain another. The continued tiptoeing round the picture and age subjects, the endless countdowns, the fact you seem to have an alarm rigged to go off the moment anything to do with cock is mentioned (in fact me mentioning it now should have SET IT RINGING) and the frankly ridiculous idea that there was a mod conspiracy during the elections. Good grief indeed.
    00 Queen of the Bay – pass, I’m afraid.
    09 Rachey
    06 Raspberry Swirl
    10 Raucous Bitch – you’ve made the step-up from ‘consistently good’ to the highest level for me. And not many do that!
    06 Red One
    06 Rhythmbandit – for sticking it out, as much as anything else.
    07 Rita
    08 Robbie
    07 RobotBoy
    08 Samuel – with thanks for that EP a while back!
    05 scandipop
    07 SDF
    07 Sebastian Flyte – the Midsomer thread needs you!
    10 Sheena – Still one of the most reliably interesting and entertaining people here.
    00 Sild
    08 Slave
    07 Spuggie
    10 Star – anyone who scores you less needs their head testing.
    06 Stosh
    07 Strawberry Jam
    10 Strebor
    05 Suasexed
    07 Suedehead
    08 Suomi
    10 Swangali – fun on toast.
    06 Tal
    08 Tetris Rock
    07 That One
    07 Timbo
    07 TomH
    07 Toyah
    00 Tramell
    10 Turnerprize – the almost effortless way you manage to craft some of the funniest posts here and run with random references is something which I doubt I or most other people could easily replicate. And we seem to be more in agreement over various topics lately – although just remember, when we disagree I am right!
    -1 unmadison (Madison) – I’m glad I’m not the only person who isn’t being fooled by you, even if you have conned others into thinking otherwise. Unlike them, I still regard you as smug, condescending and insufferable, as well as being a pathetic knob. Fuck off if you don’t like cricket, fuck off if you don’t like Doctor Who, fuck off with sly digs at people – we get the point. Which is more than you do.
    09 VoR
    05 Voxtrot
    08 Wendy the goat
    09 Whatevar
    09 WiDGe->
    05 Win_the_game
    10 Zodiac

Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  2. TurnerPrize

TurnerPrize time to dance

Ta Sild! though OMG Pipo hates me :(

I have an unrequited Moopy love.

3. Crash

Crash Thank You

Just say thanks for the 11 I gave you and SHUSH

4. swangali

swangali MEAN BOY

LOL at your POP! comment Sild :D

5. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

Indeed

It's about time he has shown any ounce of personality, still humorless as ever though :disco:

and thank you for the kind score, Pipo

6. Lunar Foetus

Lunar Foetus Guest

THANKS PET

Thnks sild also, I am glad we get each other too now. And pipo (please sleep with me thanks)

7. smexy

smexy Guest

I actually found this quite difficult, having only been here 8 months, so there are not many comments. I have enjoyed reading the comments which have been made about me, and how extremely varied they have been. Some of them very nice and some of them rather awful. Fair play to everyone though and in the words of Emma Bunton, I would rather be hated than pitied.

07 *Slav*
    09 aaarrgh
    04 adam jay
    05 Adeva
    08 Agnetha - Why is somebody with a despot-like ability to command the obedience of so many UTTER lackeys wasting his time on an internet message board? I won’t ever dance to your tune, but I admire the sheer CULT of your personality.
    09 Alex - I like you Alex and I wish we spoke more than we currently do. You seem to be intelligent, sane and not at all afraid to speak your mind. I think we probably share common ground on a lot of issues and I was very pleased to see you make the moderator panel.
    08 ameraal
    07 Andricicle (Andries)
    05 Andy70
    08 Apocalypt flyer
    05 Axiom
    06 belgo
    08 Beverley
    05 Blake
    00 BoysForSeles
    07 Broomhelga
    05 charliebobs
    08 Christian
    05 Commotion
    08 Crash
    05 crisis
    05 cwej - You’re a curious one cwej. I was initially pleased that such a subversive character managed to become a moderator, but you seem to overreact and get the wrong of the end of the stick a great deal. Enjoy your tenure as a moderator because there is something distinctly ‘one termer’ about you.
    00 Dandy
    08 Dark Carnival
    08 David
    06 David_5000
    05 Define Life
    10 Delirium - You seem to be having the time of your life in Australia and I am very jealous. You’re a genuinely positive, honest and interesting poster. Pretty too.
    09 Diddy - You’re one of the posters I identify as part of the bedrock of Moopy, despite the fact that I think we know next nothing about each other. Let’s talk.
    08 Donna Winter - As subversive sods go, you’re the best one. I particularly liked you bundling me in with the, considerably younger Voxtrot as a new, hot but shite poster a few weeks ago.
    08 Dr Lecter
    05 Dreamfish
    08 dub
    08 Edward - You shouldn’t take yourself so seriously, but you are a FABULOUS snob.
    07 Ellie
    00 Emma
    07 FetchFugly
    07 Floella
    09 Floppet - I enjoy reading about your life and you bring a genuinely interesting perspective to the site, even if you are on the wrong side of the Pennines.
    08 Frozen
    10 funky - Amazing. When I joined nobody made a greater effort with me than you did and it kept me here, doubtless to the widespread dismay of many. I like that your sexuality doesn’t colour your entire existence. If I wanted to give you a really big head I would say you are a ROLE MODEL.
    07 Halli
    08 HenZ
    06 Ill advised
    08 Indie
    09 Jack - I like you already.
    07 Jake
    09 Jark
    00 JET BOY (everpres)
    07 Jivafox
    08 Johnkm
    00 jonathan - What are you under the influence of?
    08 Jonfessions - I want to wrap you up and put you in my pocket.
    06 Jonhawk - We share a common interest in politics, and in that sense it would be good to talk more. I wish you would be a little less guarded with your opinions though, and a little less superior in your attitude.
    09 Jorgen - You have been the revelation of the rate, through your comments in this thread. I intend to pay much closer attention to you in future.
    07 Kane
    05 Karvel
    08 Kate - You might be a great big leftie, but at least you have an opinion.
    07 Kevin
    09 Kitty Kat - I have so much respect for you and the work you do. You are also STUN GORGE.
    ?? Kratz
    05 Lars
    05 Lee
    07 Little My
    10 lolly - Ahh, the Terry to Star’s June. I’m glad you’re the most popular admin because, frankly, that Star is too big for her own boots.
    08 loufoque - Have we ever had a conversation? I don’t think so, but your posts, particularly about Mariah and other assorted burnout divas really crack me up. Whitney next please.
    00 MAMA
    05 Mark
    07 Mats
    00 Meh
    06 Mel
    04 Mikey
    10 MilkyBarKid - You get so much undue criticism simply for being an INDIVIDUAL. I think you’re great, I don’t think you post nearly enough on here anymore and who can blame after the concerted effort made by some to get rid of you. We speak quite a lot offline and you are intelligent, funny, sincere and, above all, a Eurovision fan. Don’t ever change.
    07 Molicious - Stop caring what people on here think of you so much. They’re not that important.
    -1 Moonbaby - The ‘argument’ we had was completely innocuous, but your reaction was crass, spiteful and immature. Your best friend one day is just as likely to be your sworn enemy the next.
    05 MotherSuperior
    06 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    04 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    07 Neil - Poor Neil. I think you just need some encouragement. You clearly enjoy posting here so just get on with it. Try to be more positive.
    00 octophone - I was amazed to see you had over 20,000 posts. Inconsequential to me.
    07 PercyPig
    06 PGCMc
    06 Phoenix
    05 Pickle
    05 Pipo
    10 POP! (Rapture) - Why do you get so much hassle? I think you’re wonderful. So what if you haven’t posted a picture.
    00 Queen of the Bay
    06 Rachey - For somebody who is sent up as being a bit ‘common’ I find you rather exclusive in your own attitude.
    05 Raspberry Swirl
    00 Raucous Bitch - DULLARD - just rubbish. Have you ever dared to have an opinion which didn't reflect the 'general consensus'? Next please.
    00 Red One
    06 Rhythmbandit
    06 Rita - Miserable but hot.
    07 Robbie
    11 RobotBoy - And so to Robotboy. I just think you are pretty awesome. We have so many things in common and yet are completely in many respects. We increasingly interact more away from Moopy and I am enjoying getting to know you. Who else will sit for 5 hours on MSN listen to my neurotic bisexual relationship dilemmas?
    06 Samuel - You try too hard to be noticed. The ‘war’ with Suomi feels rather forced as he is such an obvious character to rail against in order to gain wider acknowledgement. It would be nice to hear your actual opinions, as opposed to your criticisms of others.
    08 scandipop
    07 SDF
    03 Sebastian Flyte
    10 Sheena - I liked you from the start. You challenged me when I first joined but also gave me a fair chance to establish myself. You have all the bite of Agnetha, but with an ability to engage on the level.
    08 Sild - Your knowledge of television is invaluable.
    08 Slave - You were absolutely right in your analysis of me in your own rate, so thank you. Your posts are always an interest to read and I hope we converse much more once again over the coming months. You are always willing to express an alternate opinion, such as in the ‘Miss California’ thread.
    00 Spuggie - Say who? I didn’t know who you were until your own rate. Now I know you are a nonentity with a chip on your shoulder.
    10 Star - There’s nothing to say which hasn’t already been said. You’re a lovely person and I don’t know how you stop yourself from telling us all to just ‘fuck off’. You must have the patience of a saint.
    05 Stosh
    06 Strawberry Jam
    07 Strebor
    05 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead
    10 Suomi - Remember when I joined and you hated me? Was it just sexual tension, of were you threatened by me? Either way, if two people can come to blows over the underlying meaning of Shirley Valentine, then there was always the basis for a friendship.
    08 Swangali
    06 Tal
    00 Tetris Rock
    07 That One
    10 Timbo - Quite fabulous and a fellow son of Yorkshire.
    05 TomH
    06 Toyah
    08 Tramell
    07 Turnerprize - You are very highly rated by others, but I never feel any impetus to seek out your posts.
    10 unmadison (Madison) - Sharp as a tack in more ways than one. There are many things which we don’t agree on, namely politics, but I have a great deal of respect for you.
    13 VoR - Oh VoR, how do I love thee? You are one of the most intelligent people on Moopy and, without question, the single funniest poster. So much of your humour flies under the radar, which I love, and you have far more to offer than those posters who take a somewhat condescending attitude towards you. I think you know what you want out of life, now you just have to go out and grab it. I have every confidence that you will succeed. Let’s do lunch soon.
    09 Voxtrot - For the briefest of moments I was the hot young thing, but then you came along, a hotter and younger bit of teenaged skirt. Thanks for upstaging me. You are hot though and rather sweetly innocent. Post more though because you are so much more than a pretty face.
    09 Wendy the goat
    08 Whatevar
    07 WiDGe->
    07 Win_the_game
    08 Zodiac - I see you in the politics a forum a great deal, and not once have we agreed. However, I respect your opinions and you’re a fellow football fan.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
  8. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

IN YOUR FUCKING FACE SUOMI! :disco:

Seriously though thankyou very much and yes we really do need to go for a drink sometime. My social calender is frequently as empty as the Itunes popularity bar on a newly released Sophie Ellis-Bextor single so just name the time and place! When do you get back from Bosnia?

9. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Want a comment or an explanation? Ask for it, sluts.

06 *Slav*
    09 aaarrgh
    05 adam jay
    06 Adeva
    09 Agnetha
    10 Alex
    09 ameraal
    08 Andricicle (Andries)
    00 Andy70
    -- Apocalypt flyer
    00 Axiom
    07 belgo
    08 Beverley
    03 Blake
    07 BoysForSeles
    04 Broomhelga
    04 charliebobs
    09 Christian
    00 Commotion
    08 Crash
    05 crisis
    07 cwej
    10 Dark Carnival
    08 David
    09 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    08 Delirium
    10 Diddy
    08 Donna Winter
    09 Dr Lecter
    03 Dreamfish
    08 dub
    07 Edward
    07 Ellie
    05 Emma
    09 FetchFugly
    10 Floella
    07 Floppet
    08 Frozen
    10 funky - 3rd place.
    07 Halli
    05 HenZ
    05 Ill advised
    08 Indie
    07 Jack
    09 Jake
    05 Jark
    09 JET BOY (everpres)
    05 Jivafox
    06 Johnkm
    06 jonathan
    09 Jonfessions
    09 Jonhawk
    09 Jørgen
    07 Kane
    07 Karvel
    09 Kate
    07 Kevin
    09 Kitty Kat
    06 Kratz
    10 Lars
    08 Lee
    07 Little My
    10 lolly
    08 loufoque
    07 MAMA
    04 Mark
    07 Mats
    04 Meh
    05 Mel
    07 Mikey
    08 MilkyBarKid
    07 Molicious
    11 Moonbaby - *plays Chopin*
    06 MotherSuperior
    09 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    00 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    00 Neil
    08 octophone
    07 PercyPig
    07 PGCMc
    06 Phoenix
    08 Pickle
    08 Pipo
    06 POP! (Rapture)
    05 Queen of the Bay
    09 Rachey
    08 Raspberry Swirl
    09 Raucous Bitch
    07 Red One
    00 Rhythmbandit
    08 Rita
    07 Robbie
    08 RobotBoy
    09 Samuel
    07 scandipop
    07 SDF
    03 Sebastian Flyte
    10 Sheena
    07 Sild
    09 Slave
    07 Spuggie
    10 Star
    06 Stosh
    10 Strawberry Jam
    09 Strebor
    06 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead
    13 Suomi - No one is better at shit stirring than good old Su. 13 is deserved for the SBFF HILARITY alone.
    10 Swangali
    08 Tal
    07 Tetris Rock
    06 That One
    07 Timbo
    08 TomH
    08 Toyah
    00 Tramell
    09 Turnerprize
    10 unmadison (Madison)
    10 VoR
    06 Voxtrot
    07 Wendy the goat
    08 Whatevar
    09 WiDGe->
    08 Win_the_game
    07 Zodiac

10. Lunar Foetus

Lunar Foetus Guest

Thank you apoca x

Kratz, you're not worth my time to comment. Find someone who cares.

11. smexy

smexy Guest

I'm back in Leeds in about a fortnight, so we should definitely get something arranged. Lets not invite Suomi. No '10s' allowed.

12. Man in a Hamster Wheel

Man in a Hamster Wheel Mr Blue

There's something about my score
    You can't explain
    The only thing I'm here for
    Is to entertain

13. Pipo

Pipo extra large & extra hard

O
    M
    G
    I totally missed your score you were easily a 9 :(:(:(

14. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

TEE HEE. LUCY AKA RONALD MC DONALD CALLED AND WANTS HER LYRICS BACK.

You should post MUCH MORE. :evil:

Though it's better than a year ago when you posted err, once a fortnight.

15. Man in a Hamster Wheel

:D

Ludmilla Diakovska in lesbian OUTRAGE over this defamatory remark :Oi: (or it may just be she's all out of cucumbers)

[​IMG]

16. Karvel

Karvel Has A Good Home

00 *Slav*
    07 aaarrgh
    07 adam jay - Kylie dissertation thread = moopy gold
    00 Adeva
    10 Agnetha - I don't know how you feel about how you were like on Moopy even 3 years ago, but in the past year or so it's like you've released a calmer album with just as much COMMERCIAL APPEAL.
    08 Alex - I don't get all the FRENCH STUFF
    09 ameraal
    08 Andricicle (Andries) - I do feel like you learned your grammar and sentence structure from a book published in the 18th century. Just puttin' it out there.
    00 Andy70
    08 Apocalypt flyer
    00 Axiom
    07 belgo
    09 Beverley - I do like me a BIT OF BEV :disco: How's London Town treating you?
    09 Blake
    06 BoysForSeles
    03 Broomhelga
    00 charliebobs
    10 Christian - Your posts seem so perfectly formed and you seem to know anything about everything... probably the most "cultured" gay we have on here.
    00 Commotion
    09 Crash - Weirdly I can't pinpoint exactly WHAT I know about you but I like your posts and you seem pleasant enough!
    00 crisis
    08 cwej - The Björk airport story made me *amuse*
    08 Dark Carnival
    05 David
    00 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    09 Delirium
    09 Diddy - I agree with you about Tori, I can't REALLY stomach any of her albums in a single sitting without hitting the skip button a few times (and I don't feel like that for Björk or K8 or Patrick..) But I like you, clearly better than the DRIVEL you had on Chart Refugees.
    10 Donna Winter
    08 Dr Lecter - It does get a TAD annoying the immediate "Well Suede you're CLEARLY dressed in a pink leotard dancing to Hung Up" whenever he posts something against Madonna. But the whiff of vintage Moopy ("FLOP ADMIN", Dr Lecture etc.) makes me like you still.
    08 Dreamfish
    08 dub
    07 Edward - I'd have given you an extra point if Kylie had bothered to release 'Lose Control' in any fashion, stupid bitch
    09 Ellie
    08 Emma - Where the FUCK have you gone? I once saw one of your make-up videos on youtube randomly :o
    06 FetchFugly
    07 Floella - I actually forgot what forum I see your posts in now but I remember it wasn't TOO LONG ago you were the next big thing in Moopy Moop and posted loads.. I guess like me you don't post so much now but I'd quite like a FLO UP :disco:
    13 Floppet - I still have NO IDEA how or why you came to be posting on a music forum run and posted on by internet homosexuals but WHO CARES! I think you're an asset to the site and I much prefer reading about a DRIPPING PIPE in your bathroom than half of what constitutes a "morning thread" on here.
    08 Frozen
    10 funky - Steady as he goes
    06 Halli
    07 HenZ
    06 Ill advised
    10 Indie - MOOPY IS A MAGIC NUMBER
    07 Jack - Funny as fuck but too busy closing down nurseries or something..
    08 Jake - OH HELLO
    07 Jark
    09 JET BOY (everpres) - You have awesome music taste! I always look forward to any song-lists that you compile, whether randomly or at the end of the year etc.
    09 Jivafox - I think we could get on quite well actually..
    06 Johnkm - You really do have have a WHIFF of the 'nation, become more moopy-like!
    05 jonathan
    09 Jonfessions - Invite me out with you and Swanny!
    08 Jonhawk
    09 Jørgen - +1 because Bergen is one of my favouritest cities in the world
    07 Kane
    00 Karvel
    09 Kate - After LecterKate industries got SHUT DOWN you turned into a good enough poster yourself, what do you think of Patrick Wolf's latest opus btw?
    00 Kevin
    05 Kitty Kat
    06 Kratz
    06 Lars
    06 Lee
    06 Little My
    10 lolly - Admittedly it used to irritate me you're insistence on commenting on every thread to say thinks like "Yes I quite like Peanut Butter, I prefer it on a bagel though". But now I think you're FABULOUS
    11 loufoque - AMUSE
    05 MAMA
    00 Mark
    07 Mats
    05 Meh
    06 Mel
    06 Mikey
    07 MilkyBarKid
    08 Molicious
    08 Moonbaby
    05 MotherSuperior
    09 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick) - How many gays are there in Oxbridge? I'm assuming 50/50 with the straights.
    05 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    00 Neil
    09 octophone - It would make me very sad if you were to ever leave.
    07 PercyPig
    00 PGCMc
    08 Phoenix
    06 Pickle
    09 Pipo - Are you MEXICAN?
    06 POP! (Rapture) - Absolutely BARKING. Does the "calculus" they teach in American schools also cover INCESSANT LIST MAKING?
    00 Queen of the Bay
    08 Rachey
    08 Raspberry Swirl
    09 Raucous Bitch - Hey BITCH! We never did do an fit indie boy perving ever :( I think last time you spoke you had that forum you were running and Pete Wentz had got his cock out. Good times!
    00 Red One
    00 Rhythmbandit
    05 Rita - The comment you made about choosing which client had a bad make-over on any given day made me PROPER angry.
    07 Robbie
    08 RobotBoy
    08 Samuel
    00 scandipop
    08 SDF - Nice hair I RECALL
    00 Sebastian Flyte
    10 Sheena - I don't QUITE understand the Loufoque hate - is it to do with feeling that he's copying you? Cos BY FUCK if I was you I would have got pissed off at the now-used-by-everyone :disco: + CAPS format that you seem to have purveyed..
    07 Sild
    08 Slave
    00 Spuggie
    10 Star
    00 Stosh
    00 Strawberry Jam
    07 Strebor
    00 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead - "but see, i will be gone by morning. my dear london goodnight :("
    08 Suomi - Stockholm better be an exciting city
    09 Swangali
    06 Tal
    09 Tetris Rock - I think you're a year (or two?) younger than me. Bless you. Now MOOP UP and have a fab time at university or whatever.
    00 That One
    05 Timbo
    00 TomH
    06 Toyah
    00 Tramell
    10 Turnerprize - I always thought you were just copying off everpres but now you are a (QUITE HILARIOUS) FORCE UNTO YOURSELF
    10 unmadison (Madison) - The Brains OF MOOPY. Now read this and tell me what you think: http://www.akirarabelais.com/vniuer/vniuer.html
    09 VoR - I nearly didn't leave a comment here (IN A GOOD WAY :D) I guess that means you have very few irritations now.
    07 Voxtrot - FIT. Can't remember any of your posts though.
    09 Wendy the goat - oh WENDY you are amaze
    00 Whatevar
    09 WiDGe-> - We Are The Music Makers
    00 Win_the_game
    08 Zodiac - Nice Banshee/Alt taste I do recall.

17. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

Do I really make that many polls?

18. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

00 for madison? :o

19. Karvel

Karvel Has A Good Home

:o nope!! *changes*

20. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

I thought so :D

21. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Er HOW MANY ELEVENS?!

22. Karvel

Karvel Has A Good Home

Hahaha can I put a FREEZE on my votes while I DOUBLE CHECK them :shy:

23. Lockhart

Lockhart Valar Morghulis

Is was SO tempted to use my -1 on a certain person, but it didnt seem fair. Not many comments as I dont really know anyone well enough yet. 0 means I pretty much dont know you.

05 *Slav*
    06 aaarrgh
    05 adam jay
    03 Adeva
    03 Agnetha
    03 Alex
    07 ameraal
    07 Andricicle (Andries)
    00 Andy70
    06 Apocalypt flyer
    02 Axiom
    05 belgo
    08 Beverley
    00 Blake
    02 BoysForSeles
    04 Broomhelga
    03 charliebobs
    07 Christian
    00 Commotion
    03 Crash
    00 crisis
    05 cwej
    07 Dark Carnival
    07 David
    08 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    00 Delirium
    06 Diddy
    08 Donna Winter
    09 Dr Lecter
    00 Dreamfish
    06 dub
    07 Edward
    09 Ellie
    03 Emma
    04 FetchFugly
    05 Floella
    08 Floppet
    08 Frozen
    07 funky
    07 HenZ (Your comment about me 'liking' Madonna was QUITE the understatement)
    00 Ill advised
    07 Indie
    00 Jack
    06 Jake
    10 Jark
    09 JET BOY (everpres)
    02 Jivafox
    -- Johnkm
    00 jonathan
    10 Jonfessions
    00 Jonhawk (STILL dont know why you gave me the -1)
    08 Jørgen
    06 Kane
    07 Karvel
    06 Kate
    00 Kevin
    00 Kitty Kat
    09 Kratz
    00 Lars
    08 Lee
    02 Little My
    09 lolly
    08 loufoque
    00 MAMA
    00 Mark
    00 Mats
    04 Meh
    05 Mel
    00 Mikey
    11 MilkyBarKid
    01 Molicious
    07 Moonbaby
    00 MotherSuperior
    05 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    05 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    08 Neil
    04 octophone
    00 PercyPig
    05 PGCMc
    00 Phoenix (Your comment about my avatars was retarded)
    00 Pickle
    07 Pipo
    10 POP! (Rapture)
    00 Queen of the Bay
    07 Rachey
    06 Raspberry Swirl
    09 Raucous Bitch
    04 Red One
    00 Rhythmbandit
    08 Rita
    07 Robbie
    10 RobotBoy
    06 Samuel
    07 scandipop
    08 SDF
    04 Sebastian Flyte
    00 Sheena
    07 Sild
    09 Slave
    07 Spuggie
    09 Star
    00 Stosh
    07 Strawberry Jam
    09 Strebor
    06 Suasexed
    13 Suedehead
    07 Suomi
    05 Swangali
    00 Tal
    07 Tetris Rock
    06 That One
    07 Timbo
    00 TomH
    00 Toyah
    07 Tramell
    09 Turnerprize
    08 unmadison (Madison)
    10 VoR
    06 Voxtrot
    07 Wendy the goat
    08 Whatevar
    00 WiDGe->
    02 Win_the_game
    07 Zodiac

24. Eileen

Eileen All the better to see you with, my dear.

Not nearly enough HATE directed at That One.

25. Lockhart

Lockhart Valar Morghulis

I CANT IMAGINE why you would think that

26. That One

That One User

I see it didn't take you long to show your true repulsive colours you vile old hag :grr:

27. Eileen

To be fair, you knew how repulsive I was in the first place. Give the yellow gusset of your long johns a good scrub with Vanish for our trip to manchester next week, won't you. I don't want the pong filling the hotel room.

28. POP!

POP! Fade away, radiate

Thanks, Johnkm :disco:

29. wendy the goat

wendy the goat i like turtles

Thank you Karvel :angel:

30. jørgen

jørgen User

Thank you thank you everyone, nice to have nice scores.

Karvel, thank you so much - but I don't live in Bergen... :D

31. [insert your best offer here]

[insert your best offer here] User

Interesting view!

32. Man in a Hamster Wheel

Might I enquire as to whence you have acquired such an impression of yours truly?

33. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

Thankyou Karvel! That was a major shock (but a good 'un) :D

34. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Ok then, the zeros really are nothing personal - I had to give them out. And as always I didn't have enough 10's, so please don't be upset if you have a 9 :o

09 *Slav*
    09 aaarrgh – you were AMAZE in that WWTOY thread, your perfume analogies were just genius.
    09 adam jay
    09 Adeva
    10 Agnetha - I don't think I can say anymore about you
    09 Alex
    09 ameraal
    09 Andricicle (Andries)
    00 Andy70 – sorry Andy :shy: only I’m sure you don’t care about Moopyrate!
    09 Apocalypt flyer
    08 Axiom
    08 belgo
    09 Beverley – When you get back, I will get my diary out and set a date for dinner. Scouts Honour.
    08 Blake
    09 BoysForSeles
    09 Broomhelga
    08 charliebobs
    09 Christian – People say I work too hard, my day seems nothing in comparison to yours!
    09 Commotion
    09 Crash
    09 crisis
    10 cwej
    09 Dark Carnival
    08 David
    09 David_5000 – Best scoreboards ever.
    00 Define Life - Sorry cooldave :( Keep up the work in the Britney forum!
    09 Delirium - hot slut
    09 Diddy
    09 Donna Winter – When I grow up, I want to be just like you
    09 Dr Lecter – PM me your address
    08 Dreamfish
    09 dub – Such a kind heart, I could listen to you talk forever
    09 Edward – I do think you should come out for drinks with us one day
    09 Ellie
    00 Emma – Purely only because you’re not here anymore!
    09 FetchFugly
    09 Floella – Sending much lamb love your way xx
    10 Floppet – I’m so glad you’re doing well in this. Apparently I’m kind and nice and thoughtful, I’d say you’re all that and more.
    10 Frozen – When are we going shopping?!
    10 funky – I love you funky
    09 Halli
    09 HenZ
    00 Ill advised – Again only because you’re not here!!
    13 Indie – Ah Indiepoos. You’re great you know. You’re always there playing a part in the forums, always keeping an eye out for what’s going on, but you get so little praise for it, so here you are. You may not be the loudest, or the wittiest, or the most controversial, but there’s a lot to be said for consistency and loyalty. You’re like the rock of these forums. Also, if I am ever sad, I think of the time you took a block of cheese into work instead of your sandwiches, it always makes me smile.
    09 Jack – See you Sept 19th xx
    09 Jake
    09 Jark – My TV twin! We must start up that Mr Cullen 4 Eva fanclub.
    09 JET BOY (everpres)
    09 Jivafox
    09 Johnkm – Great new addition!
    09 jonathan – please don’t do to me what you did last time!!
    10 Jonfessions – I so want to mother you
    10 Jonhawk – We need to start working on those twins, time is getting on
    09 Jørgen – Absolute darling. Can’t wait till you’re in London!
    09 Kane
    09 Karvel
    09 Kate
    09 Kevin – Come out of the eurovision forum!
    10 Kitty Kat – Aceness, I’d like a pet Kat, I’d keep her in the cupboardunderthestairs.
    09 Kratz – Hard to believe you’ve been here only 8 months, fantastic new poster
    09 Lars – I’m going to do this eurovision moopmeet only so I can meet you
    09 Lee
    09 Little My – Post more! You’re not allowed to have a life outside Moopy you know! Very funny actually, you do make me laugh!
    10 lolly – My arse is a better admin than you
    09 loufoque – Oh Lou. I feel we’ve been through so much. I understand we are friends now, but I might keep you as my scapegoat. I think ‘BLAME LOU’ has quite a ring to it. P.S on behalf of Stephen Gately, I would like to apologize for you-know-what
    00 MAMA – I like you actually, I did sign your appreciation thread! But I needed to give one more 0, and you gave bad marks to most of my kids on here, so here we are. Sorry, nothing personal!
    08 Mark
    09 Mats
    09 Meh
    08 Mel
    09 Mikey
    09 MilkyBarKid
    09 Molicious – You’re fab Mo, both on here and off!
    09 Moonbaby
    00 MotherSuperior - No posts since March?!
    09 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    09 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke) – Sorry the mods bullied you into changing your name :(
    09 Neil – For giving everyone something to talk about!!
    09 octophone – This should be a 10 really, you are fantastic. I have all the time in the world for you.
    09 PercyPig
    09 PGCMc – I keep meaning to PM you, the days just seem to fly by!
    09 Phoenix
    09 Pickle
    09 Pipo – I’m glad you didn’t die of swine flu.
    09 POP! (Rapture) – You deserve credit for your dedication to Moopy, I know how long it takes to do rates and things so I’m well aware the amount of time you spend doing things for here. You’re also a bit of a loose cannon too which I like!
    08 Queen of the Bay
    09 Rachey
    09 Raspberry Swirl
    09 Raucous Bitch
    09 Red One
    09 Rhythmbandit – For comedy value. Fancy coming to New Zealand with me next weekend for a 2 day break?
    08 Rita
    09 Robbie
    09 RobotBoy
    08 Samuel
    09 scandipop
    09 SDF
    09 Sebastian Flyte – You need to post more mister!
    10 Sheena – An absolute darling and essential to Moopy. On here you’re funny and witty and very much a Moopy VIP. Personally, you’re an amazing listener and advice giver, you’re there for your friends. To me, you’re SO much more than just a person from the internet, I’m glad you’re a part of my life.
    09 Sild
    09 Slave
    09 Spuggie
    xx Star
    08 Stosh
    09 Strawberry Jam
    09 Strebor – An absolute 10+ in real life, I know you won’t mind this as you’re not around so much on here at the moment!
    09 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead – Come back to London!!
    11 Suomi – Absolutlely fantastic in everyway. On here you’re everything this site needs, you make me LOL more than anyone else. You stir up things just perfectly enough to get the site going. Then there is the other side of you, the kind and gracious side, the one that picks up on the little things, you are incredibly perceptive. I really will miss you when you go to Australia, but I know you’ll just be the other side of a keyboard. There’s never a dull moment when you’re around! Never leave my life Basty xx
    10 Swangali – You’re another one that proper makes me LOL. I think you/your posts are great!
    09 Tal
    09 Tetris Rock
    09 That One
    09 Timbo – I hope all the love you’ve been getting in this rate will make you post more!! P.S my sweetpeas have flowered, I will take a piccy for you!
    08 TomH
    09 Toyah
    09 Tramell
    09 Turnerprize – When you’re rich and famous working in script writing, remember your little friend Star. Also I’d like to apologise for those awful Asians you had to live with, they’ve let the side down.
    10 unmadison (Madison) – Maddy, Maddy, Maddy. I so almost gave you higher, you totally deserve it. But you’ve been doing really well in this rate (and so you should) so I just thought I’d share the love a little more between all my children. You really are great though, at work we have this joke about the optoms being ‘highly intelligent people’, I’d allow you into our clique. Mr Cullen > Mr Byrne
    09 VoR
    08 Voxtrot
    09 Wendy the goat
    09 Whatevar
    10 WiDGe-> - My angel
    09 Win_the_game
    09 Zodiac

35. Eileen

Only a 10 for Cwej and no comment. What fabulous shit stirring potential.

36. That One

That One User

Poor Rita!

37. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

My top end is a Moopyrate, rather than a real life rate!

38. Indie

Indie Great Tits

Aw bless you Star

39. Indie

Indie Great Tits

I have to be quick, so here goes nothing:

*note, been quite generous this time round

00 *Slav*
    07 aaarrgh
    06 adam jay
    06 Adeva
    10 Agnetha
    09 Alex
    09 ameraal
    07 Andricicle (Andries)
    00 Andy70
    09 Apocalypt flyer
    07 Axiom
    08 belgo
    09 Beverley
    05 Blake
    00 BoysForSeles
    05 Broomhelga
    06 charliebobs
    08 Christian
    04 Commotion
    09 Crash
    08 crisis
    09 cwej
    10 Dark Carnival
    07 David
    08 David_5000
    07 Define Life
    09 Delirium
    09 Diddy
    09 Donna Winter
    10 Dr Lecter
    06 Dreamfish
    08 dub
    09 Edward
    07 Ellie
    09 Emma
    07 FetchFugly
    07 Floella
    11 Floppet
    09 Frozen
    10 funky
    07 Halli
    07 HenZ
    08 Ill advised
    ** Indie
    09 Jack
    09 Jake
    08 Jark
    09 JET BOY (everpres)
    09 Jivafox
    08 Johnkm
    06 jonathan
    08 Jonfessions
    09 Jonhawk
    08 Jørgen
    09 Kane
    10 Karvel
    09 Kate
    06 Kevin
    10 Kitty Kat
    08 Kratz
    07 Lars
    09 Lee
    07 Little My
    09 lolly
    05 loufoque
    00 MAMA
    07 Mark
    09 Mats
    08 Meh
    06 Mel
    09 Mikey
    06 MilkyBarKid
    10 Molicious
    09 Moonbaby
    06 MotherSuperior
    -1 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    08 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke)
    08 Neil
    09 octophone
    06 PercyPig
    07 PGCMc
    09 Phoenix
    09 Pickle
    08 Pipo
    05 POP! (Rapture)
    07 Queen of the Bay
    09 Rachey
    07 Raspberry Swirl
    10 Raucous Bitch
    00 Red One
    08 Rhythmbandit
    09 Rita
    09 Robbie
    09 RobotBoy
    09 Samuel
    00 scandipop
    06 SDF
    00 Sebastian Flyte
    10 Sheena
    10 Sild
    08 Slave
    07 Spuggie
    10 Star
    08 Stosh
    09 Strawberry Jam
    09 Strebor
    08 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead
    07 Suomi
    09 Swangali
    06 Tal
    09 Tetris Rock
    08 That One
    08 Timbo
    09 TomH
    00 Toyah
    08 Tramell
    08 Turnerprize
    13 unmadison (Madison)
    08 VoR
    08 Voxtrot
    09 Wendy the goat
    08 Whatevar
    09 WiDGe->
    09 Win_the_game
    09 Zodiac

40. Molicious

Molicious LANA DEL MO

LOVE TO THE INDIE, STAR and KRATZ (even though you only gave me a 7, because I liked your comment).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.