MOOPYRATE 13 - UNLUCKY FOR SOME?

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Ag, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loomer

loomer User

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

No time

Why did I bother to come on!?

2. Floella

Floella HER FUCKING HIGHNESS

Fucks sake! The Moopy clock is fast. Sorry, but I ran out of time to do everyone...

05 *Slav
    06 aaarrgh
    04 adam jay – I was sad to hear you didn’t complete your geography Kylie Minogue dissertation. As an award winning Geography graduate with a First in my BA, and Distinction in my MSc myself – thanks), I think you could have successfully adopted a crossbreed Cultural Geography and Cybergeographies approach by discussing Kylie as an example of how new spatial geographies such as the internet have proliferated the globalisation of brands beyond the realms of “real” geography. As her career dates back to the 80s, it would be an ideal compare and contrast case study. But hey, I guess it’s too late now. I like your hair.
    05 Adeva
    09 Agnetha
    06 Alex
    10 ameraal – My Bulgarian hero. One of the true good guys on Moopy. Friendly, perky, unassuming, funny, (quite hot...shhh), and with a wonderfully open-minded approach to the music that you so clearly enjoy. Shucks, I love you am.
    07 Andricicle (Andries)
    00 Andy70 – Sorry about those pics I made of your kids being butchered by the grim reaper.
    08 Apocalypt flyer - To me you are like the Svetlana Kuznetsova of Moopy (except I never used to hate you and scream obscenities everytime you appeared on my screen). You grow and grow and grow.
    00 Axiom – Don’t know. Sorry!
    09 belgo – Everytime I see you’ve posted in the Divas forum, I shit my pants because I know that means some MAJOR HOT NEWS/MUSIC has leaked. You are the true oracle of the lambs.
    08 Beverley
    04 Blake
    04 BoysForSeles – I don’t think you deserve this bad score, but I’m struggling to think where I see any of your posts.
    06 Broomhelga
    04 charliebobs
    09 Christian – You are the wise gay owl of Moopy. I hope I am like you when I’m old.
    04 Commotion
    07 Crash
    00 crisis
    07 cwej
    08 Dark Carnival – If you finally decide to be a homosexual, call me.
    05 David
    07 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    05 Delirium
    08 Diddy – Sometimes I like to write mischievous tags about you. Also, I think it would be wonderful if you won to shake this shit up. Looking at all those high scores, it looks well possible. Although my score probably hasn’t helped. Sorry.
    09 Donna Winter
    07 Dr Lecter
    06 Dreamfish
    10 dub – I fear that our future relationship is all dependent on Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel. We lost Adenike, what if we lose Mariah? I don’t want to let go of you dub. We go back to biblical times. Remember when you used to post pictures of crappy objects in your room/university prison block in the name of art? See, it’s actually like the Old Testament. I don’t know where I’m going with this, so...yeah...quite good.
    10 Edward – Oh no, everyone hates you again. Poor Eddie. Have a bloody 10. Happy? I don’t know why you think I dislike you. I obviously love your curious little ways. I’d like to meet you one day so I can convert you to Space Raiders and tinned macaroni cheese.
    10 Ellie – The First Lady of Dot/Moopy. Nuff said. Much love. Always.
    07 Emma
    09 FetchFugly
    -- Floella
    08 Floppet
    07 Frozen
    08 funky – Your comment had me confused for a second, but then I realised...you are totally right. I don’t think we’ve EVER spoken directly to each other, which is strange considering we both have a strong bond with the faggiest wigga (hi Lou) ever to post on Moopy. Next time we see each other at that bar, let’s give each other a sexy smile and break some ice cubes.
    08 Halli
    07 HenZ – I’ve got my eye on you for future stardom. Coming along nicely.
    00 Ill advised – Not here anymore right? That explains the zero.
    07 Indie
    07 Jack
    05 Jake
    07 Jark
    10 JET BOY (everpres) – I don’t know why everyone thinks you’ve gone a bit Susan Boyle/Bringin’ On The Heartbreak. You are still the most interesting/amusing/insightful/other (please state) poster on Moopy. Please get a working laptop and/or less of a life and post more.
    07 Jivafox
    03 Johnkm – At the moment your posts are a bit like reading a Ford Focus manual only without the gags.
    00 jonathan – Moopy is such a fantastic place to post. Full of liberal minded, intelligent, humorous people. You don’t appear to be any of these.
    07 Jonfessions
    05 Jonhawk
    08 Jørgen
    06 Kane
    05 Karvel
    08 Kate
    06 Kevin
    07 Kitty Kat
    06 Kratz
    07 Lars
    05 Lee
    06 Little My
    08 lolly
    13 Loufoque – You are probably the only person on here funnier than me. By rights, I should hate you but instead I would like to present you with the Philips Hall of Fame award for Special Achievement in Moopy. Here’s how that moment would look. Listen to the sweet words, they are fresh from my autocued heart: FROM ME TO LOU You're welcome.
    00 MAMA
    00 Mark
    06 Mats
    05 Meh
    07 Mel
    07 Mikey
    07 MilkyBarKid
    10 Molicious – I think of you as my slightly wayward younger sister that I berate and belittle, but woe betide any fucker that tries to mess with you, I will HUNT THEM DOWN (To be honest, I probably wouldn’t but you get the sentiment, right).
    09 Moonbaby – I love how some of the gay boys here are clearly shit scared of you. You can almost SEE them tip-toeing around you sometimes. I do love a good Moonbaby smackdown. All in all, a real good egg and a Moopy staple.
    00 MotherSuperior
    07 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick)
    00 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke) – You have me to thank for the first half of your name. You’re welcome!
    06 Neil
    07 octophone
    07 PercyPig
    09 PGCMc – You know I love you much, but you haven’t posted enough in recent months to get a maximum score.
    05 Phoenix
    05 Pickle
    10 Pipo – EH BOY, I love me some Pips action.
    10 POP! (Rapture) – Your kind comments touched my soul POP! It was a pleasure to bond with you over our hair-related disasters (I hope your follicles are treating you well). I must admit your penis rage is sometimes a bit WHOA THERE BOY!, but I love you much and especially your perfectly sane topics such as “rate the mass murders”. I don’t even care if you are an 85 year old paedophile from Arkansas. KEEP IT POPPIN’ POP!
    00 Queen of the Bay
    06 Rachey – So quiet. Is it time to write your Moopy epitaph yet?
    08 Raspberry Swirl
    08 Raucous Bitch
    06 Red One
    06 Rhythmbandit
    08 Rita
    07 Robbie
    09 RobotBoy – You’re pretty swiftly becoming one of the main backbones of Moopy, and it is most welcome indeed. You will win this contest one day, believe me.
    07 Samuel
    05 scandipop
    06 SDF
    05 Sebastian Flyte
    08 Sheena
    06 Sild
    07 Slave
    11 Spuggie – I was championing you in my head way before all these bitches started dishing out the 13s. You seem to be the new me, i.e. the perennial “please post more” poster. Please do, because after eight years that shitty comment gets REAL boring. ANYGAYS, you have a certain frisson about your posts that makes me slightly giddy. Yes Spuggie, I have fallen in love with your text.
    10 Star – You should rename yourself Diamond.
    05 Stosh
    09 Strawberry Jam – I enjoy your humorous take on those useless WTA bitches muchly. Let us toast the upcoming SUMMER OF KIM !!!
    05 Strebor
    00 Suasexed
    08 Suedehead – You’re becoming more and more like my embarrassing yet loveable imaginary gay uncle.
    10 Suomi – It was a true honour to cover your back during the traumatic “Breathe Slow (Cahill Mix) But-It-Was-Already-In-ggggg-Anyway” scandal. You owe me. I hope the Swedish mud hut is treating you well. Oh yeah, and we still need to plan that VoR sabotage, remember.
    08 Swangali
    09 Tal
    04 Tetris Rock
    06 That One
    07 Timbo
    04 TomH
    08 Toyah
    05 Tramell
    10 Turnerprize – Sorry TP, time is running out, my hands are shaking, I'm sweating and my brain is scrambled. You are my last specified "must comment on" poster. UMMM, oh well I just love your posts frankly. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They make me think of simpler times. They make me think of more complicated times. Sometime they don't make me think at all. I wish you many successes in your endeavours.
    07 unmadison (Madison)
    10 VoR – I find myself kicking in doors and screaming in shrill girly abandon at some of your opinions. Every time I log onto Moopy, I get excited to see how angry you are going to make me today. You are the living cyber embodiment of the Celine Dion and Pavarotti epic “I Hate You Then I Love You”.
    00 Voxtrot
    08 Wendy the goat
    09 Whatevar – With your new swish car, I totally imagine you living a gay “Get Your Number” lifestyle. Do you have a pip hot tub with bubbles yet?
    07 WiDGe->
    07 Win_the_game
    07 Zodiac

3. loomer

loomer User

He ain't the only one

4. Molicious

Molicious LANA DEL MO

FLO GET THEM IN FOR GOD'S SAKE

5. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

Oh it was all just a FRONT.

6. Molicious

Molicious LANA DEL MO

YAY!

I LOVE YOU AGAIN X

7. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I can VOUCH that my computer clock only says 23:58 at this CURRENT MOMENT

I say Flo's votes SHOULD STAND

8. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Mine 00:00 NOW

9. loomer

loomer User

Yeah, that computer clock being behind the time here is a fucking cunt

Oh well.. heigh ho! :D

10. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Oh no, I want to read so Flo and Eileen scores. :(

11. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

They do stand! Voting closed at 12:01.

12. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival Missss Vaaaaaanjie

Oh FLO :horny:
    You're definitely on top of my list, we would watch and discuss tennis together. That's one thing you have over Patrick.

13. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Oh, I actually laughed out loud reading this.

GET SEXY RIGHT NOW

14. loomer

loomer User

Is this thread still open? I won't be allowed to have my votes count, but I want to post them nonetheless. Damn my perfectionist ways!

15. Dark Carnival

16. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Well, you can still post them, right? Counted or not.

17. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Hmm, really, how so?

18. Lunar Foetus

Lunar Foetus Guest

:D

I love it. THANKS FLO X

19. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

BOLLOCKS :Oi:

More like

[​IMG]

Still, doesn't mean I'll act like a RETARD around Zoo animals. :evil:

20. Dark Carnival

To those who have never heard of SEXY SVETA check this thread

[​IMG]

21. Strawberry Jam

Strawberry Jam User

22. Dark Carnival

Now I'm JELUS, why didn't I get a tennis reference? :(

23. Dark Carnival

Anyway everyone knows I'm the JUSTINE of Moopy :)

24. Floella

I need a drink now. That was a close one. Next time I won't DELIBERATELY wait until the last few moments to vote. :D

ALL THE BEST EVERYONE

25. Floella

Oh nothing personal. I just don't feel like I see much personality in your posts. I have faith that this will change in time...

26. loomer

loomer User

00 *Slav*
    07 aaarrgh
    ?? adam jay
    07 Adeva
    11 Agnetha - Because you're the first thing I think of when I think of here
    08 Alex - Damn it, Alex, you remind me too much of the guy I was in love with at school, so I feel bad if I'm horrible to you
    08 ameraal - The hotness *swoon* *drool* etc
    09 Andricicle (Andries) -Joyous
    00 Andy70
    08 Apocalypt flyer - *sings Nico's version of "Deutschland Über Alles"*. I love Europeans
    00 Axiom
    08 belgo
    10 Beverley
    00 Blake
    08 BoysForSeles
    00 Broomhelga
    07 charliebobs
    09 Christian
    07 Commotion
    09 Crash
    00 crisis
    09 cwej - Top note poster and sound guy
    09 Dark Carnival
    09 David
    08 David_5000
    00 Define Life
    07 Delirium
    06 Diddy
    09 Donna Winter - Wouldn't it be cool to be friends with the Don? Definitely one person I'd love to meet here, would love to hear his precious pearls of wisdom.
    10 Dr Lecter - I have most enjoyed the resurgence of Lecter, perhaps more than ever
    00 Dreamfish
    10 dub - Let me upgrade u :black:
    10 Edward - I love that you're posting in other forums and doing more than your usual fab Kylie posts
    09 Ellie - :(
    09 Emma
    09 FetchFugly
    10 Floella - Masterful
    10 Floppet - Magnifique. Love her stories about her freaky neighbours
    10 Frozen
    10 funky - I sometimes imagine your posts in a Scouse accent, yet I don't for VoR who I see as posh
    07 Halli
    07 HenZ
    08 Ill advised
    10 Indie - Indiefatigable. Has it really been 10 years on here and dot? My god. And you were just a slip of a lad, then.
    07 Jack - You need to post more or hit the road!
    09 Jake
    07 Jark
    09 JET BOY (everpres) - Beautiful everpres. Those evil smilies never get old.
    07 Jivafox
    07 Johnkm
    ?? jonathan
    09 Jonfessions
    06 Jonhawk
    07 Jørgen
    09 Kane
    08 Karvel
    09 Kate
    ?? Kevin
    07 Kitty Kat
    07 Kratz
    09 Lars
    09 Lee
    08 Little My
    09 lolly - Mr lolly sounds like the most fabulous guy ever :disco:
    09 loufoque
    00 MAMA
    07 Mark
    09 Mats - Suddenly creeped out of MNation, confusingly with a poster called Matys at the same time, I think. But v good.
    08 Meh
    07 Mel
    09 Mikey
    03 MilkyBarKid
    09 Molicious - Aww bless Mo, so good to see her back
    09 Moonbaby
    09 MotherSuperior
    09 Mr Betty Draper (Patrick) - ?!?!
    00 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony (spyke) - Oh
    06 Neil
    13 octophone - Next into the loomer hall of fame is of course octy. This place is all the better for his presence and unimaginable without it. Who next for an 11 (or more)? Hmm.. Sheena/Kate/Suede etc
    05 PercyPig
    08 PGCMc
    08 Phoenix
    07 Pickle
    08 Pipo
    10 POP! (Rapture) - Massacre rate is right up my alley
    00 Queen of the Bay
    09 Rachey
    08 Raspberry Swirl
    09 Raucous Bitch
    00 Red One
    08 Rhythmbandit
    09 Rita
    09 Robbie - That Superstylin' really is a twat. He would have got the minus 1 btw for his remarks about you. Worst post EVER. Not to mention being thick, irritating, bereft of taste and having a hideous avatar. Totally pointless.
    05 RobotBoy - Well you were a shoo in for the minus 1 before and really a nightmarish cross between Buddha and TomLondon. The hypocritical moralistic rants about music industry piracy and PCness were toecurling. And you even did the unthinkable once and mansoned lolly. But you can be good and have done good things here, and seem to have been alright again lately.
    08 Samuel
    00 scandipop
    09 SDF
    09 Sebastian Flyte
    09 Sheena
    09 Sild
    09 Slave
    09 Spuggie
    10 Star - I love the fact she keeps her light hidden under a bushel, hidden depths are always more interesting. Also, underrated as an actual poster apart from all the great work she does
    06 Stosh
    07 Strawberry Jam
    09 Strebor - Sexy Stree-bore
    00 Suasexed
    09 Suedehead
    09 Suomi
    08 Swangali
    09 Tal
    09 Tetris Rock
    08 That One
    00 Timbo
    07 TomH - What does that H stand for? I want to know now!
    09 Toyah
    08 Tramell
    09 Turnerprize
    09 unmadison (Madison)
    09 VoR
    05 Voxtrot
    10 Wendy the goat - A delight
    09 Whatevar
    10 WiDGe-> - The coolest. If only everyone were like Widge, JET BOY, Donna Winter and octophone.
    00 Win_the_game
    09 Zodiac

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  27. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

It's up to Indie if he accepts the actual votes or not, but thank you loomer :D

28. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

Oh go on, he went to all the effort... and also gave me a nice score. TA, LOOMER.

29. loomer

loomer User

I seem to recall REET being let through just after the midnight watershed. Oh well, I'll leave it in the hands of :indie:

30. Star

Star Homo Secretary (OB)

It's interesting looking back through old moopyrates, MR8 was back in 2006!

31. loomer

loomer User

I don't know wtf I was doing. I never realised it would take so long with slight commentary. Normally I have this shyt pre-written.. I only saw the close date when I had a look on here a coupla days ago, but couldn't be arsed.

32. jørgen

jørgen User

*Prepares winner's speech*

33. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

*gay overreaction* Only an 08? What did I do to hurt you Diddy? :(

34. POP!

POP! Across that county line

So is loomer back then? :o

I hope his rate counts, I could use the extra ten :(

And yeah, Moopy's clock is notoriously two or three minutes fast.

35. POP!

POP! Across that county line

And thanks, Flo! xx

I feel our bond will grow even further upon the Whitney/Mariah DOUBLE FEATURE this September

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  36. Floella

Oooh I missed that. Hmm you can be the Andy Roddick figure if you like. A little bit simple but totally hot to look at.

I AM NOT FLIRTING. How embarrassing for me.

37. funky

funky INCAPABLE

OMG too much love for certain surprising people

I mean I love Pipo as much as the next tequila-swigging latino immigrant, but his 11 nearly had me in tears

And Apoc - 3rd place? Oh my, and to think how many times I called you a dirty homo :(

oh and THANKS FLO

38. funky

funky INCAPABLE

I am feeling the SAME WAY

maybe it's a LIVERPOOL THING

39. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

My humour's self-depreciating enough to get there before most moopers do, so calling me a dirty homo on here certainly doesn't SET OFF MY ALARM, funkeee.

No, I enjoy the fact that you contribute in nearly every forum and I thought your comments for someone who clearly doesn't care all that much about it to this year's ESC were brilliant. Just to name an example.

40. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Two more minutes and you'll be posting MUMU CRUISE CONTROL STYLE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.