MOOPYRATE 19 - Voting CLOSED - It's just a game!

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Euphoria, Jul 8, 2014.

Tags:
  1. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

He didn't say it was HIS cum

2. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

I reckon it was Mr W and some unsavoury third wheel responsible.

3. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

Could ms Bev, Eileen, Mats and Tal hurry up and vote? I'm desperate for 11s!

4. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

I didn't say HOW LONG THEY'D BEEN THERE :D

5. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival Missss Vaaaaaanjie

6. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

10 Agnetha
    08 Alex
    08 ameraal
    07 American guy
    08 Apocalypt_flyer
    06 Beryl
    10 Beverley
    10 big ron
    05 Blake
    06 BoysForSeles
    04 Broomhelga
    06 bypass
    09 Cécile
    08 chlamydia92
    08 Christian
    09 COB
    08 Commotion
    07 Crash
    08 cwej
    00 d22ghj
    08 Daniel
    09 Dark Carnival
    08 David_5000
    00 deltaquadboi
    07 Devil
    09 Diddy
    08 Dinlo
    07 dmlaw
    07 Doodvid
    10 Donna Winter
    09 Dr Lecter
    08 dUb
    07 Edward
    09 Eileen
    09 Ellie
    07 Euphoria
    07 FetchFugly
    ** Floppet
    09 funky
    06 Gangsta Nancy Lam
    06 graves
    09 Halli
    06 Ill Advised
    10 Indie
    09 J-Snow
    05 JackS
    00 Jamie
    05 Jark
    00 JillTyrell
    10 jivafox
    09 Johnkm
    09 Jonfessions
    03 JTKCorporation
    09 Kalabaliken
    10 Kate
    07 Kevin
    05 KindaCool
    08 Kratz
    05 Krust
    07 Lee
    10 lolly
    08 loomer
    05 Loufoque
    08 Madison
    06 ManicKangaroo
    09 Mats
    10 Mel
    07 monsta
    08 Mugatu
    07 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony
    06 Nancy
    07 NonEvent
    07 northernlad
    09 octophone
    00 Ozymandias
    05 Peekaboo
    09 Penelope
    09 PercyPig
    09 Phoenix
    06 Pingu
    08 Pipo
    08 PJL
    08 POP!
    00 PopLife
    08 Pronoia
    08 Queen of the Bay
    10 Rachey
    08 RaspberrySwirl
    07 Rhythmbandit
    08 Robbie
    08 RobotBoy
    07 Ryan
    09 Samuel
    00 Satan
    07 SDF
    11 Sharla
    09 Sheena
    07 Sid.W.
    08 Silly Moo
    10 Slave
    09 Star
    08 Steptacular
    08 straightorbroken
    08 Suedehead
    06 Suomi
    00 supermassive
    09 Susan-Claire
    08 Tal
    10 Tetris-Rock
    08 That One
    00 The Anti-Dubs
    07 Tinu
    09 Tischlampe
    06 Tramell
    04 untitled
    08 VoR
    10 wendy the goat
    08 Whatevar
    08 WiDGe->
    07 wildchild
    09 Win_the_game
    08 ZZ

7. Indie

Indie Go away, Wesley

Yay flops

8. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

If you want a 10 from Floppet, make sure you're STRAIGHT (Indie, Big Ron, Kate, Tetris, Wendy) or a WOMAN (Agnetha, Beverley, Donna). What a sexist homophobe!

9. Mats

Mats User

11 RaspberrySwirl

10. Zu-Klara

Zu-Klara AMETHYST DECEIVER

ONE HOUR TO GO

:hitler: :hitler: :hitler:

11. Zu-Klara

Come on JillTyrell darling, don't you want a little word with Edward about this MONSTROUS SLIGHT?

12. Kate

Kate most die in your bedroom

We straighties have to stick together as the oppressed minority.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
  13. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

Piss stabbing deviants.

14. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

Hurry up and rate the rest you fool! :(

15. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

:D

16. Suedey

Suedey #WorldChorusDay2020

:D

17. Beverley

Beverley I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING

07 Agnetha – I’m not going to give you platitudes because you’re a bad boy done good. I like you. I don’t mind your posts, but I don’t live for them.
    08 Alex
    10 ameraal – You are special.
    08 American guy – Unlike the rest of Moopy, your posting style amuses me.
    09 Apocalypt_flyer – Educational. Have I said this before? I’m sure you have a massive dick.
    08 Beryl
    00 Beverley
    09 big ron
    08 Blake
    08 BoysForSeles – You’re such a tit-for-tatty bitch, so give me a nice score.
    07 Broomhelga
    07 bypass
    09 Cécile – Posts that emanate silent confidence. Like an upmarket version of Andrew McCall-Smith prose. (I'm not sure thats a compliment, but in my head it IS :evil:) Quiet and classy.
    06 chlamydia92 – I know you’re lovely, but gurrl, I cannot get on board with your style. You need to get out of Ireland again or tone down the retardation. I’m scared you’re going to get HERPES and I ain't advising you on it.
    07 Christian
    10 COB – I always thought you were MY unsung hero, but bitch, you been getting CONSTANT ATTENTION.
    07 Commotion – Give good debate, even if 99% of time, you’re on the WRONG FUCKING SIDE.
    08 Crash
    06 cwej
    08 d22ghj
    09 Daniel
    09 Dark Carnival – I like that no matter how much or little we interact, we will always be connected. At least I feel that way. You, me, Phoe and Ms Jennifer. Oh wait, you’re all Arabs, and you’ll talk in that AWFUL language of yours and look down on me cos I’m a PAKI. THEN you’ll ENSLAVE me and force me to build those shitty cities of yours. This clique is DOOMED.
    08 David_5000
    04 deltaquadboi – Were you that American with the blonde mullet and muscles that posted yonks ago?
    08 Devil – Should I be relieved that we didn’t meet?!
    09 Diddy
    09 Dinlo – Of course I love that you branched out and find it slightly bemusing that you’ve become QUEEN of the EUROTRASH. Well, we IMMIGRANTS always find a way to land on top. We gotta stick together gurrl.
    08 dmlaw
    08 Doodvid
    09 Donna Winter
    08 Dr Lecter
    09 dUb – Ms ScrUb, I love you. I think I saw you once getting a BLOW J in the dark room of a ghey establishment sometime ago. I think it made me love you more if I saw what I thought I saw. :horny:
    02 Edward – Bitch, you are one ridiculous gandu. Your posts fuck self-parody so hard I wonder if you’re posting out of a prolapsed vagina.
    09 Eileen - <3
    09 Ellie
    08 Euphoria – You got BEASTED for ‘making a hash’ of MR, unfairly I thought. But if I’ve learnt one thing in life, it is to know one’s STATION and remain within it for SOME TIME BEFORE we plan and EXECUTE our ascent. Watch and learn.
    09 FetchFugly
    09 Floppet
    00 funky – Princess complex. You can such a negative, condescending, ridiculously ‘superior’ presence around here when you’re not posting about HARD HOUSE or whatever. It’s a shame, because I have genuinely adored you in the past. You may have gotten a life or a boyfriend or whatever, but don’t become one of those clichés that shits from above onto the things that were once important to him.
    09 Gangsta Nancy Lam – I was owning you YONKS before these whores thought you were funny.
    10 graves – I love the juxtaposition of your image (tattoos and piercings) with your posts and interests (crying at concerts, MKS). You are SCHWEET. And I heard you are HUNG in a major way, and what can I say? I’m happy for you.
    08 Halli
    06 Ill Advised – Bumping into you in random Manchester queer establishments is my favourite thing. But you don’t deserve a decent score for it.
    09 Indie – My constant.
    10 J-Snow – You have blossomed into SUCH a wonderful poster. When was the last time someone on the RELATIVE FRINGE pioneered a Moopy meme? ‘YAAASS’ is one of my all-time favourites. Watching the source video ALWAYS makes me giggle. I am trying to translate it into real life. Not working. :( Also, Mama is proud of you. See you soon. :disco:
    00 JackS
    07 Jamie
    00 Jark
    07 JillTyrell
    10 jivafox – Yeah, you MARKED ME DOWN, but I don’t do TIT FOR TAT. I love you.
    06 Johnkm
    07 Jonfessions – Miss you.
    08 JTKCorporation – LOADS of potential.
    08 Kalabaliken – I don’t know WHAT to make of you, lover. Everyone adores you now, apparently being a try-hard is endearing. I may not be TOTALLY on board with your posts right this MOMENT, but I will give you UN OTRA OPPORTUNIDAD.
    09 Kate – We Moopy lefties are a dying breed. :(
    08 Kevin
    08 KindaCool
    00 Kratz – Being fit gets you fuck all.
    07 Krust
    06 Lee
    08 lolly
    08 loomer
    10 Loufoque – You’ve changed. But there is enough QUALITÉ there for me to find some shit to LOVE (and continue riding on your coat-tails).
    07 Madison
    00 ManicKangaroo
    09 Mats
    08 Mel
    09 monsta
    08 Mugatu
    06 Nathalie Tauziat's Analpony
    07 Nancy
    07 NonEvent
    09 northernlad – Bitch you are giving me MUSIC TASTE for DAYS.
    09 octophone – I love the humour you bring to your identity. I didn’t realise your value until you started to fade.
    07 Ozymandias
    08 Peekaboo – You’re weird.
    10 Penelope – I’m OVERJOYED to have another leftie on board. The politics and the vox keeps me WET.
    04 PercyPig
    11 Phoenix – Remember what I said a few rates ago? I’m claiming that I INVENTED you or something. When you were just a background poster, I always CHAMPIONED you and this year you have really come into your own. Bitch, you got ‘TUDE and FUNNIES and I am LOVING IT. *wipes tear*
    10 Pingu – A joyous poster. I know I have NO RANGE, DAHLING, and so who the FUCK am I to speak, but those CONCHI notes were STRAINED, no? Those were my comments, cos I didn’t provide any in my votes. HOWEVER, I find you to be a really joyous poster and I enjoy THAT. The arms also help.
    08 Pipo - Sé que sólo se interesa en hombres como el DC, pero le amo. Aunque no tenga pelo, es barato y hermoso. :(
    00 PJL
    09 POP! – Just so you know, I DO appreciate the charty posters whom I do not interact with. Music can be such a laboured discussion here, it puts me off, but I like what you do. And now that I know you’re beautiful, I have a greater reason to take interest.
    07 PopLife
    07 Pronoia
    09 Queen of the Bay
    08 Rachey
    10 RaspberrySwirl – I love that you're participating here a lot more and these people see that you’re funny and intelligent, and more than a wannabe aryan adonis. But the RS that I love the most will always be the one ‘behind the scenes’.
    08 Rhythmbandit
    07 Robbie
    07 RobotBoy – You a little SOUR SWEET, parts I adore, parts I really don’t. I’m STILL undecided on what mark to give you, so this is a compromise.
    08 Ryan
    09 Samuel
    08 Satan
    07 SDF
    -1 Sharla – I know that I have said that I don’t want to engage you, and genuinely, I’m not at all interested in what you have to say. BUT, I will just point out that I have been posting on this forum for TEN years and people have accurately pointed out that I am DEFENSIVE, but having a ‘chip on my shoulder’? Isn’t that the shit that your people have been calling my people for years? It is a CROCK that only signifies which fucking decade you haven't managed to crawl out of. That aside, I think there is something about your humour that is cruel and contemptuous, worse than Ag’s explosiveness of the past, and that, I dislike. I am quite content in not interacting with you again, and I’m sure that is of no great loss to you.
    00 Sheena – ‘I really haven’t paid attention to Sheena since I was posting in 2007 or 2008, when she used to be popular’. And yet she still posts with that mentality. The ORIGINAL ‘Here’s Kala, now MOVE OVER’.
    08 Sid.W.
    07 Silly Moo
    08 Slave – I sometimes wonder if our relationship will be cyclical. If I will feel sorry for you, start engaging you, then we exchange COCK SHOTS and talk about going on a DATE, then you FUCK SOMEONE and continue to be socially RETARDED, and then you start with those BORING ASS ESSAYS. But THEN you calm down and get those GUNS and I feel sorry for you and…
    08 Star
    08 Steptacular
    10 straightorbroken – WTF is this BACKLASH. TBH, I don’t want a SORBY that shows the world herself, pictures of her eating out of garbage cans. Moopy's BEST PERSONALITY ARTIST. She is from the School of Gags, she is LIVING the Fame. She is aloof, conceptual, a little cunty and gives us TEN REFERENTIAL MOMENTS per paragraph. I don't give a shit about your job, your family or what you ate for breakfast. I know what I want and I want it like THAT.
    09 Suedehead
    08 Suomi
    00 supermassive
    08 Susan-Claire
    09 Tal
    08 Tetris-Rock – The BACKLASH was a MASTERSTROKE MR PERF babe. WAY to get yourself OFF the wall, flower. I’ve always claimed you, but I do feel that you have a writing style that is a little too showy, verbose (I know, the irony of me calling you verbose when I love SORB) and dare I say it, ACADEMIC, for the sake of being so. :disco: At least you’ve got yourself a little niche going there. I almost PISSED myself when I saw you referring to a 17 year old as a COLLEAGUE. Its like when the former Chair of my organisation used the term COMRADES to refer to members of the two-bit CATTLE MARKET that he ran.
    07 That One – TBF, I don’t think you’re a racist. Just not very bright. :D
    00 The Anti-Dubs
    07 Tinu
    07 Tischlampe
    09 Tramell
    00 untitled – You need to get a grip. I advised you previously to focus on the music and fuck all else on here, but you don’t listen. You are your own worst enemy. I know a BRILLIANT therapist if you need one. I’ll get you a discount. Or I’ll get you a short course of counselling for FREE.
    10 VoR - To be honest, I don't really notice the VOR OF DOOM that chills in the music threads with his CLOAK AND SICKLE. I do know that whether I agree with you or not, I value your posts almost the most - second only to Lou (apart from when he tag-teams with Sharla and RB).
    06 wendy the goat
    09 Whatevar – You are GENUINELY MISSED.
    08 WiDGe->
    08 wildchild
    10 Win_the_game – See northernlad
    09 ZZ – Yes, I notice you too.

18. Beverley

If it wasn't for Phoenix messaging me whilst I was asleep, you'd not have gone my little shit show. THANKS LOVE. :disco:

19. Chlammy

Chlammy So hey, let's be friends.

Working on it. Well Belfast at least.

Tak!

20. Zu-Klara

THIRTY MINUTES

21. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

:D I love you Miss Bev

22. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

Now that is a rate :D

23. Kate

Kate most die in your bedroom

Loving that dUb revelation! :disco:

24. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

There are too many amazing comments in there, but for some reason this one has really set me off :D (No offence TR)

25. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

BEST rate of this year's MR :disco: Even IF you didn't give me a comment Bev.

"I'll get you a discount" LOOOOOOOOL!!

26. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

And YES, I did not think of dUb as a DARK ROOM kinda girl. :D

27. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Oh funky :'(

28. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

So just because I'm Christian, blue-eyed and whiter than the rest of you, you're excluding me from your pathetic Arab League clique? Die! :jew:

29. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'll have you know I had to trim 14 tens from that rate. I am now making a note to deduct two points from your score next year for casting aspersions.

30. straightorbroken

straightorbroken from the sound of sirens

I'm betting on Eileen posting at 11:59.

Beautiful words for me Bev. The best straightorbroken-propaganda I could ask for.

31. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

:D honey we're angling for ISIS and not the Arab League and you just won't fit our ISIS.

32. Loufoque

Loufoque CONTINENTAL QUEEN

Hun if I've changed, it's only because in this Dinlo world you have be endlessly transformative to keep up

33. Loufoque

Loufoque CONTINENTAL QUEEN

:D!

So true, hun. Shocking in this day and age, but it is what it is.

34. Zu-Klara

AS YET TO RATERS now have FIFTEEN MINUTES

35. Rachey

Rachey A little bit lesbian

I never realised people disliked funky so much

36. Beverley

Don't worry, I LABOUR under NO ILLUSIONS. :disco: :D

37. Beverley

One doesn't even need to DISLIKE HIM, Rachey, but to make an EVENT RATE, decisions MUST BE TAKEN.

38. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

Terrorists!

39. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

What a BIZARRE idea that you would rate MERELY with the idea of it being an "event"...

40. Zu-Klara

Someone get JAMIE ON SPEED DIAL