Mutya Keisha Siobhan ©

Discussion in 'Pop Toilet' started by dUb, Jul 20, 2012.

1. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

I’m sure this must have been discussed over the 57 pages ( :side-eye: ) but is part of the reason the general public weren’t really here for Flatline because to them the Sugababes were Mutya, Keisha and Heidi?

No shade at Siobhan, as this is clearly a more organic line up, but not everyone shops at Waitrose

Diddy likes this.
  2. Lee

Lee Ne me quitte pas

All good songs, but I think they’d sound better with Mutya.

3. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

I can see where VoR is coming from. Because of their rabid fanbase, Girls Aloud seemed much more the "bigger" act than the Sugababes were. The Sugababes felt like every one of their big singles was a surprise.

I agree Girls Aloud seemed fragile around "Chemistry", but "Something Kinda Ooh" changed all of that and for the rest, they were pretty much teflon-coated...

4. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Well yes, I said until 'The Sound Of'. As we've said before 'Oooh' was arguably their most important single.

It never really felt to me as if Girls Aloud were the bigger band, other than in the tabloid sense. I was always aware that Sugababes were outselling them, and they always felt like they had more radio presence.