Podcasts

Discussion in 'Lifestyle & Culture' started by Phoenix, May 30, 2015.

1. Ellie

Ellie Super talented triple threat

I’ve been catching up on some Beyond The Box Set episodes this week. @VoR your friends on the Burlesque episode were brilliant. Loved how progressively drunk Louise got throughout.

VoR likes this.
  2. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

Oh God that one was a nightmare to edit. :D She kept getting up mid-conversation to loudly raid my fridge for more drinks.

3. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Oh I like The Immaculate Podcast that dear sister @Christian hooked me up with

If Louis Vertel were Captain Planet, these two are like his best two Planeteers

Christian likes this.
  4. northernlad

northernlad all flowers in time bend towards the sun

I'm terms of deep nerd takes I'm absolutely loving This Podcast Will Kill You, and have greatly enjoyed the three episodes of Ologies I've listed to wherein experts in obscure areas are interviewed at length.

5. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

I've had a big podcast cull recently, as I had dozens of unlistned to episodes that seemed interesting enough, but not enough to ever actually put on.

6. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

@Christian @Suedey i don’t know how else to tag, but I was listening to the True Blue episode of The Immaculate Podcast, and was gagged to hear an offhand comment about the Dotmusic forums, and in particular a poster called Pudwhacker ... I feel like I’ve seen that name before. Small world though, innit?

Suedey likes this.
  7. Suedey

Suedey PROUD MADAME X FAN

Yes, he migrated to MadonnaNation where he was a member for years and then got banned over some questionnable comments circa Donald Trump's presidential campaign. He runs the very successful madonnascrapbook instagram account.

Diddy likes this.
  8. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

OMG I finally got to the Music episode of the Immaculate Podcast, and just as they talk about WIFLFAG, it started playing in the restaurant I was sitting in. STUNNED

I never hear it anywhere, but I guess this Burger King is a likely place, they always play random stuff from the early 00s, I had a Geru song “the strength of a woman” that I’d never heard of playing a few minutes earlier

9. David_5000

David_5000 I'll dance alone

I remember being very confused hearing that in a Costa at some point.

10. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

And this week Nadine's Insatiable vs MKS's Flatline.

Suomi likes this.