Renée Zellweger cast as Judy Garland

Discussion in 'Moopy Odeon' started by Phoenix, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

2. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

I'm no particular JUDY fan but you can't EVEN can you really. I must say we were all WEEPING when dear LIZA T played SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW on her show on Saturday but then we had had a LARGE PORT and you can't say she doesn't know her audience of AGING GAYS USUALLY WITH DOGS. Anyway I DIGRESS

Diddy likes this.
  3. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

That is truly bizarre casting...

4. Suedey

Suedey I'm not gonna be IGNORED

5. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Quite random.

6. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

7. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

There aren't enough :manson:s in the world...

Suedey likes this.
  8. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I really don't know how I feel about that photo.

9. jivafox

jivafox Stay sexy don’t get murdered

I saw that on Instagram earlier and thought it actually was Judy :D

10. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

Renee Zellweger may not be transformative as an actress but she definitely LOOKS LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON every time I see her.

Diddy and Chlammy like this.
  11. Ag

Ag User

Why?

12. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

I think that's Christian's default.

Suomi and Ag like this.
  13. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

What does that emote actually mean? I think VoR once posted a comprehensive dictionary of Moopy emotes.

14. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

It means "KindaCool is a cunt"

15. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

THAT'S Christian's default? I'm honoured.

16. Mats

Mats User

if you’ve been here since 2012 and still haven’t grasped the manson... :manson:

Suedey and Madison like this.
  17. Ag

Ag User

:manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson::manson:

KindaCool likes this.
  18. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

Why don't you come on over and grasp me in the manson sometime :manson:

19. jivafox

20. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

I’m ready for a Renée comeback

21. jivafox

No real ACTING in the teaser trailer

22. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

Yeah it’s weird that they don’t let her deliver any lines.

23. Suedey

Suedey I'm not gonna be IGNORED

24. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

When is the UK release date?
    I am loving these biopics at the moment.

25. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

Proper trailer is out.

Hmmm. I'm not sure she's really nailed the speaking voice, the look is more Renee Zellweger as Judy Davis as Judy Garland and it all looks a bit shallow/silly. But we'll see...

26. jivafox

There is absolutely NO NEED for that trailer to be two and a half minutes long other than to create some Oscar buzz :D

Suedey likes this.
  27. ameraal

ameraal is this too much?

i really quite like zellweger. hope this is good.