RPDR UK S1 E1 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by Ag, Oct 3, 2019.

1. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Probably more so before the show airs. I think during the run it can be useful.

Unless they are BAME, anyway.

Gangsta Nancy Lam likes this.
  2. Beryl

Beryl Boy stop, step awaaaaay.

I saw Blu at her residency bar in Belfast this weekend, she wore her crane dress.

She was generally fab and has quite her own lip sync style so that will be interesting should she ever lip sync!

3. David_5000

David_5000 I'll dance alone

I felt like Divina and Gothy got more "interview" time last week than the others so I wondered if they were showcasing them early as they won't be around for long?

4. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

:D

5. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Well that was rather fun, I did LOL several times (including some truly appalling runway puns - Thames Thames Thames across the board :D)

it helps a LOT that there are only 10 of them, we could get to grips with most of them.

Gothy was total cannon fodder, as has been noted. Vinegar’s wigs were good enough to stay (thought I’d have loved for it to have done the whole 4 count).

I thought the rough as arseholes comedy would be a bit blunt, but it was enjoyable. I think the older queens are going to serve it this time.

I couldn’t really remember the hometown stuff after the Liz runway though, most of those were rather good. I felt Blu was a bit short-changed (no pun intended), but I didn’t get on with the cranes look.

loved Crystal’s horsey look, but her personality is a bit off. Scaredy Cat’s hometown one was good, I have no idea how she won the mini challenge though. I guess she’s there as a disruptive storyline.

can’t call a winner yet though

6. Ag

Ag User

The cranes look was terrible.

7. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

After watching Fashion Photo Ruview, I remembered that shit Scaredy Cat one. Baby Queen could’ve been anyone! And she had to put a sign around her neck to explain it?

8. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

In her defense though, I didn't recognize any of the looks except the signature pink look and maybe the hunting one

9. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

But they’re all British except Crystal (who had a great choice despite being Canadian and not liking her). They had time to get ready for this, it wasn’t a craft challenge, they have google!

10. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

If it weren’t for how badly the looks of the bottom two were excuted, I don’t think she would have got away with it. It really had nothing to do with the queen.

11. David_5000

David_5000 I'll dance alone

I think the "it's not a prosthetic, that's my face" exchange could be my TV moment of the year.

12. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

didn’t she learn anything from Jinkx? Didn’t she do the same thing then? :D