S7 Ep4: Spoof! (There It Is)

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by dUb, Mar 18, 2015.

1. dUb

dUb GLOBAL

Sounds FUN

2. Beverley

Beverley I Don't Wanna Change A THI-ING

Lucian :horny:

3. Lucille

Lucille User

Lucian YASSSSS.

4. Lucille

Lucille User

[​IMG]

5. Doodvid

Doodvid User

S7 Ep4: Spoof!

Let's go gurls.

[​IMG]

6. Lucille

Lucille User

A bit of an :o episode.

Kennedy winning over Katya and Jaiyddon???? (She don't care about spelling shit correctly, neither do I)

Kandy Ho NOT in the bottom 2??? What's this bitch done???

Trixie going over Pearl??? I love pearl but she's a bag of shite.

7. Rula Lenska

Rula Lenska User

Trixie's lip sync was much better. Pearl must have something amazing planned for Snatch Game to be kept in after that performance.

8. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

I really liked Trixie Mattel. I expected her to get at least a little bit further. How is Kandy Ho still in the competition? She's barely even average.

9. Marilyn

Marilyn User

What the FUCK was that result? Truly one of the more baffling eliminations. It kind of makes me wish Drag Race was the kind of show that had eliminations based on more than what RuPaul/the producers think, but I know such a thing would be impossible in its current format.

Also was Ru serious with that reaction to the Drag U line? Quite a :rolleyes: thing to say when the challenge was literally to do a parody.

10. ameraal

ameraal trash

i thought the same about drag u. anyway the challenge results were dreadful. i think i hated ginger minj's group one most - at least aryan airways was so bad it was fascinating to watch. i didn't like kennedy at all.

i echo the sentiments that kandi should have gone but they kept her either to have two friends lip synch or so she didn't send pearl home.

the elimination was right for me - pearl was kinda just wailing with her arms for a while but then she kinda got into it and i thought it was a lot more compelling than the knee jerk lipsynch from trixie. i'll miss trixie though.

while i enjoyed the catfighting and violet making fun of emerging dullard max, it was a bit of a boring episode.

someone with a k that isn't katya to leave next please.

11. ameraal

ameraal trash

i know i have zero right to complain but untucked on youtube has been a bit of a pain in the arse. this is the second time i've started an episode only for it to be cut 5 minutes in with an "this video is not available" message. argh!!!

12. Alla

Alla ®

Forget youtube, it's full of fake videos these days. You can watch everything here:

Btw, I can't believe there is no spoiler button here, you have to type that all the time. Seriously, Queens?

13. ameraal

ameraal trash

thanks, alla. i'm probably being a bit thick, but the first three links i tried all take me to the episode rather than the untucked?

i have the official link but it still says it's not available :evil:

oh and there's a spoiler button but it's not on the quick reply menu bar, rather when you go advanced):
    maybe we should ask the mods/admin if they can move it

14. Alla

Alla ®

You're right, ameraal, it takes you to the episode. How weird, I use this site for some other stuff and it works always fine. The episode is on torrent anyway, in case you use it.

Oh I rarely go to the advanced mode, I didn't think about it, but if the button is there, fair enough, thanks.

15. Alla

Alla ®

Would they delete it if I upload it to youtube? I'm gonna try, I have fast connection.

16. Doodvid

Doodvid User

Poor Trixie with her Dr Leah lips - sadly she didn't quite live up to her initial aesthetic resulting in blah comedy and a blah lipsynch. The right choice unfortunately although it was kinda signposted throughout the episode - as soon as they started upping the number of her talking head spots, I knew she was a gonner. Pearl is definitely an enigma - I actually really enjoyed the hostile/focussed performance she gave in the LSFYL but her demeanour in the other tasks is just plain bizarre. Perhaps they're going with another Adore arc for this one?

I loved JDF's Bianca impersonation and she definitely should've won this week with Katya as very close runner-up. Wasn't Kennedy predicted to go on to great things in this season? Can't really see it myself.

17. ameraal

ameraal trash

18. Alla

Alla ®

It's blocked here too and I guess it's gonna be everywhere, I tried to upload it but it doesn't work, sorry.

19. ameraal

ameraal trash

that's very sweet, thanks, but i'm torrenting *tongue click*

20. Alla

Alla ®

You can't watch this, can you?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6kKJS_OZPLg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  21. ameraal

ameraal trash

strangely enough i can and i don't even use hola on this site! amazing.

22. Alla

Alla ®

Oh great! I thought it was blocked, but I realised it was me doing something wrong, so re-uploaded it and it seems fine.

23. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

I think this was the strongest episode, the spoofs were ok. I knew Kennedy would win, it's the same character that Coco did when she also unjustly won the comedy challenge in season five.

Jayden was the strongest, followed by Katya. I felt bad for Trixie, you can tell they want Kandy out but she's been dodging the bullet. Pearl was sad but also she really needs to do something more exciting other than killer looks (I live for a turban with a gold snake on it).

Untucked was good, I liked the queens smoking outside in the harsh sunlight.

24. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

What a bizarre episode.

I feel like Pearl has an obvious pass to the top 3, definitely an Adore narrative but with a stronger aesthetic. I've been warming to her personality but she came off as defensive and entitled this week. Watch her rally next week on the way to a winner's journey though. It's so transparent.

I don't understand what was going on with Trixie, it was like she totally fell apart during the main challenge. I wonder if they're ramping up the pressure on the girls backstage this season, because a lot of them seem to be really on-edge. I was sad to see her go, I really felt like there was more to see from her.

Why is Kandy Ho even still here? She's had about 23 seconds of airtime per episode since the first one. Talk about resting on pretty. A Pearl/Kandy or Trixie/Kandy bottom 2 would have been much better.

25. ameraal

ameraal trash

didn't we get one of those? :ken:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
  26. VoR

I want to see Katya actually in a good team, she seems to be in the habit of being the best of a bad bunch at every task. I like her a lot but her talking head freak-outs are starting to really grate.

I've enjoyed seeing the different sides to Jaiden over the past couple of weeks. She might be a dark horse (for Miss Congeniality)

27. ameraal

ameraal trash

omg did you just edit your post in your post and in my post's quote? amazing!

28. ameraal

ameraal trash

don't you mean a black horse? :basil:

omg i'm drunk.

29. VoR

DON'T QUESTION ME :hitler:

30. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

I was wondering what's wrong with ameraal. Maybe it's VoR who goes around removing all the capitals from his posts.

31. ameraal

ameraal trash

32. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

Katya is the best of a mediocre season. Even Ginger and to a lesser extent Jaiden are not that funny if you compare them to previous seasons.

33. Alla

Alla ®

VoR editing someone else's posts again? This has to stop, he used to make me look like if I was stalking him years ago. Enough!

34. VoR

This week's extra lap song is funnier than the actual spoofs

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/P5feyWtVnvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

35. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

This is my favorite quote this week

Also everyone should read the recaps on the AV Club, they make the show essential.

36. Alla

Alla ®

That "Whatcha Packin'" with La Visage that I got last week at the end of the episode, is it anywhere? Does it even exist?

37. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

It's on logo's site, you can watch it with hola.

38. Alla

Alla ®

No idea about that hola thing to watch stuff abroad, but if it let me watch the old MFs in the svt site I should get it right now.

39. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

WTF #justiceforTrixie. I just don't get it. And is it normal for eliminated queens to be already doing shows? She was in the UK last week which was a huge hint that she didn't do well.

Pearl serving Evil Lyn realness was amazing during the lipsync. That steely look was like Michelle Pfeiffer or something :disco:

Kandy fucking Ho is just THE WORST. And Violet is also rubbish. Carmen Carrera already did the walking about with fuck all on thing.

Max FTW.

40. Alla

Alla ®

:manson: