S7 Ep6: Ru Hollywood Stories

Discussion in 'RuPaul's Drag Race' started by dUb, Apr 1, 2015.

1. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

I can't write essays on my phone, but what train station variation of ameraal said basically.

Didn't Merle do well, only Michelle the sea witch's breast plate comeback and edited in eye roll got in the way, and it was nice seeing them glancing at each other whilst laughing at the end.

2. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Pop Precision Since 1978

I thought Max's look, whilst quite similar to the stuff she has brought before was FANTASTIC. And she is only 22. I think she has great potential!

Jayden - Oh girl.... I love her. She might be ropey as fuck but she is very likeable. I think she's a shoe in for Miss Congeniality this year.

Still can't call the winner. Katya perhaps?

3. Lucille

Lucille User

I forgot my favourite bit, JDF screaming "What in the name of FANTASIA BARRINO is going on here" as Pearl and Miss Fame as Visage and Melre scissor in a paddling pool of jelly. :disco:

4. Dark Carnival

Dark Carnival Missss Vaaaaaanjie

Just finished Untucked. Oh dear at Ginger and Kennedy! Seriously Kennedy with that outfit, that eyelash and that AWFUL contour... I can't! Ginger is getting more bitter by the second, what a hateful hateful bitch! Also definitely agree with Pearl calling her unoriginal.

I was living for Violet and specially Max, why can't she be this natural all the time? Again, Ginger can fuck off, I'm not Max's biggest fan but she has definitely been A LOT more versatile than Ginger.

5. Marilyn

Marilyn User

BYE KANDY

Kennedy to go next please, then I'll like all the remaining contestants. Well, I actually don't like Pearl that much but at least she serves on the runway.

Can Merle come back and replace Michelle permanently please? Thank god for the usually annoying Ross calling Michelle out this week, why the hell would Max change her hair colour on the Death Becomes Her week of all weeks? If Max is going to serve variety it obviously wasn't going to be on the week where the theme was practically MADE for her.

6. Marilyn

Marilyn User

Thanks to Lucille I now know a new term: "tummy swords"

7. dUb

dUb GLOBAL

She's a few episodes behind, but she's BACK!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sQwnQz1-vMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>