NEWS: SHEENA HOTLIST 2009

Discussion in 'Celebdaq' started by Sheena, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Yes LOVES it's BACK and with the REVOLUTIONARY STEP of actually making the Hotlist a TOP 11, we can rightly claim that it's BIGGER THAN EVER. All your old favourites are BACK BACK BACK and expect some NEW FACES in upcoming weeks as the BUZZ AROUND TOWN is that new singles from Gladys Minge, The Broken Codpieces and Moira Stewart look set to BLOW UP BIG in 2009.

But to our first chart of the new year and EY OOP LOVES, Deirdre's back...AGAIN! "Specs On Fire" being the first chart topper for everyone's favourite turkey necked foxstress since "Specs Don't Lie" won 17 Cheadle Radio awards back in 2005. Pictured below upon receiving the news, Deirdre, 97, was clearly overcome with joy at making the top spot of the Hotlist for only the second time.

[​IMG]

The rest of the chart is business as usual as Faloola Chong scores her biggest hit since 2006's "Livers Of Babylon" with the download only "Single Radies" narrowly keeping Geri Halliwell's 19th consecutive charity single at bay. Geri can console herself with the fact that it is her biggest first week sale since "I Can't Cope Without That Pope" stormed to the runner up position on a massive 73 sales back in 2005.

The big disappointment of the week is The Rusty Lee Revue's "Egg Me Up" cracking into the chart at #4 when it was widely tipped for the top spot. Rumours suggest that Rusty is NOT HAPPY at playing second fiddle and will be going ALL OUT for the forthcoming remix of her biggest hit "Carrot Gone Wrong", due in April as a precursor to her 37th Greatest Hits compilation "Getta Loada Me Dumplings". Still, it's not all bad news for Rustie as the bside to the single, "Pork Faced Girl" looks like being her biggest download only hit so far as it debuts at #7.

Look out next week for the new Flangeeta Chin single, which has astonishingly been #1 in Lesbania since 1973, two years before Ms Chin's BIRTH, and, if rumours are to be believed, the juggernaut of a new Donatella Versace single. WATCH THIS SPACE, HOTLIST FANS...

1 (--) Specs On Fire- Deirdre Barlow
    2 (--) Single Radies (Put A Ling On It)- Faloola Chong
    3 (--) Loadsamoney (And I've Got More Than You)- Geri for Credit Crunch Relief 2009
    4 (--) Touch Me Like That (And This Time Make It Hurt)- S Club Juniors
    5 (--) Egg Me Up- The Rusty Lee Revue
    6 (--) Just Another Tampax Trauma- Sherrie Hewson
    7 (--) I Just Met Another D List Celebrity/ Fake Tan Overload- The Rubbish Gais
    8 (--) Pork Faced Girl- The Rusty Lee Revue
    9 (--) I've Never Been To Cheadle 2009- Su Pollard
    10 (--) Austrian Smoked On The Water- Pencil Cheese
    11(--) Theme From Deal Or No Deal- The Patricia Routledge Orchestra

This week's edition of THE SHEENA HOTLIST was brought to you by SHIMMY CAMILLA productions

[​IMG]

2. Sild

Sild New balls please

Is it the true that Sherrie has been banned from BBC Radio for brand placement? The sales that must have cost her...

3. Sheena

Sherrie's been banned since her "A Little Bit Of Brown" album, Sild.

It's a TRAVESTY when you consider the AIRPLAY SMASH that Su Pollard's "Fuck Me Up, But Don't Fuck Me Over (Or I'll Cut Your Knackers Off)" was in 2003...

4. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

I was expecting MORE from the PATRICIA ROUTLEDGE ORCHESTRA, frankly, i mean what with all the Furore of the Betty Boothroyd HARD DRIVE scandal being made public

5. Sheena

It is indeed a VERY DISAPPOINTING performance from the Orchestra, but you can see what a BIG WEEK it's been for new releases and POOR OLD PAT was forced to stay rather LOW KEY following those BABYBEL SHOTS :zombie:

6. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

Good to see THE RUBBISH GAIS getting in the charts, is their album "SUNGLASSES INDOORS" still postponed ?

7. Sheena

It's out in BELGIAM but won't be being released over here for PUBLIC DECENCY.

They'll be releasing a UK only album, entitled "Better Than You" in February

8. funky

funky INCAPABLE

oh I do like a bit of RUBBISH GAIS

their "Z List Extravaganza" EP was rather PROMISING but ended up being ruined by the DIRE attempt at covering the Patricia Routledge Orchestra classic "Sex In A Soho Cubicle"

I mean only ONE woman is capable of singing THAT melody :disco:

any news on Geri Halliwell's comeback charity album "Gaza Gone Gay"? I mean we all know that's the REAL reason she's announced her marriage...

9. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

OH I AM QUITE UNIMAGINABLY PLEASED

10. funky

funky INCAPABLE

Does the 7" of "Specs On Fire" come with a "FREE DIERDRE" pullout poster or have the spoilsports at ITV put a stop to it AGAIN?

The one on my wall from The Daily Mirror twenty odd years ago is lookin a bit TATTY...

11. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

Fuck YES :D

12. Sheena

13. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

OH NO

How typical that 'I've Got A Warm Front (And I'm Gonna Use It)' by Wincey Willis and the Sex-O-Lettes dips to #12 after 17 months at #11, the very week the chart is expanded.

Will poor Wincey ALWAYS be THWARTED?

14. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

She will if Mavis Beacon has got anything to do with it. She's still FUMING after "Touch Typin's So Delightin'" was dropped by the Obama camp during the Iowa Caucaus and she therefore did not get an invite to the inauguration. Rumour has it that Wincey was directly responsible for leaking that sex tape of Mavis that did for her chances...

15. Suomi

Suomi User

has PHLynchStar been DROPPED? :confused:

16. Madison

Madison Everything goes up by six

Oh Sheena - I hoped you of all people would stay objective when it comes to Deidre's criminally OVERRATED status on moopy.

"Specs on fire" is clearly plagurised from Andrew Sachs' summer smash "Sachs on fire".

Once more, Andrew Sachs is the victim of this modern politically correct homosexual media.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  17. lolly

You know FULL WELL that that was a case of SUBTERFUGE which led right back to the doorstep of Nick Owen when his version of 'I Dry Humped Anne Diamond (That Bitch Won't Put Out)' was blacklisted by Wincey when she was in charge of the Cheadle Radio playlist after Yootha Joyce resigned FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE.

I WILL NOT have Wincey's good name BESMIRCHED in such a fashion :evil:

18. Sheena

Just to refer to an earlier post, PHLynchstar has NOT been dropped, she's just been moved to Harpic Records subsidiary, "Uncle Ben Music"...

Her first single for the album "Rice In My Hair (And Shit Down My Back)" is out next Thursday

19. Sheena

If RUMOURS ARE TO BE BELIEVED, loves, it would appear that Judy Nunn is the latest celeb to join the fitness DVD bandwagon with the release of "Fuck Yourself Slim" in March.

Featuring Judy and regular cohort Ray Meagher, the DVD will reportedly feature Judy showing how a 60 year old woman "gets it on" to such classic hits as "Sex Over The Phone" and "Fuck Me Like You Mean It", the former getting an Autechre makeover and being reissued on February 7th.

Rumours that Norman "Donald Fisher" Coburn will be guesting in the section set to Judy's 1989 hit "Up The Bum, No Babies" are YET TO BE CONFIRMED.

A still from the video cover has leaked showing Judy in fetching PE clothing.

[​IMG]

20. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

Im really hoping the UNCLE BEN record label takes off

its been all quiet on the CARMEN SILVERA front in recent years hasnt it, although Gorden Kaye's new album has been in production for the last 12 years, aside from the leaked demo of "I Drove All Night / Stormy Weather" Mash up..

21. Sheena

Unfortunately, it seems for Carmen that being DEAD THE BEST PART OF A DECADE has had an effect on her recording career...

22. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

Ah, but it was her 2Pac a like VAULTS of material i was referring to

23. Shirley

Shirley BIG-HEARTED BUNNY

That never stopped YOOTHA JOYCE though

24. lolly

I heard that Geru Halliwell is channeling Yootha Joyce for her next non-charity related release 'I Got Me A Millionaire (But I Have To Take It Up The Wrong Un)'.

25. Sheena

Is it true that Geri is going to use the pseudonym GERU for all her non charity releases?

26. lolly

She's a CANNY one and NO MISTAKE

27. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

Announced: Sarah Ure is Geru's new manager

28. funky

funky INCAPABLE

isn't that Faloola's manager?

there's going to FIREWORKS

or should that be FIREWOKS

29. Sheena

Oh come on funky, Faloola is handled by Rouis Warrsh.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

30. funky

funky INCAPABLE

Faloola poses with her backing group WESTRIFE (tm) and random bald man to promote her upcoming tour album "Baby Rove: Motown Live"

[​IMG]

31. lolly

Has old Rouis still got Faloola on the books of his Radyboys company?

I must admit, I'm surprised he's stayed interested in her this long after she lost her penis.

32. funky

funky INCAPABLE

oh she hasn't LOST IT

she kept it in her PURSE for a few years until she sold it on eBay

of course the RUMOUR is Rustie is after it for the cover of her next album, "Sausage Salad"...

33. Pipo

Pipo extra large & extra hard

OMG GERU HALWEL USB SINGLE

34. loomer

loomer User

Yay!

I'm glad S Club Juniors latest release has stalled at no 4, it's not a patch on their Gary Glitter collaboration "Nonce Me Like You Mean It"

35. lolly

RUMOUR HAS IT that for their NEXT collaboration they are returning to Jonathan King for a cover of 'I Love The Sound Of Breaking Gash'

And I for one CAN'T WAIT

36. Sheena

REALLY? They haven't been near him since "Your Love Is (Jonathan) King" effectively put an END to their career in MEXICO by peaking at #74

It's such a shame because I LOVED "If It Bleeds, It's Worth It" and REALLY wanted the "Like Taking (Sweet Sweet) Candy From A Baby" album to be released in the UK... :(

37. Sheena

According to The Cheadle Bugler, this is an EXCLUSIVE STILL from the new Wincey Willis video for "The Snow's Coming Down (But My Pants Stay Up)", due out April 3rd on Parazone Records.

[​IMG]

CAN ANYONE CONFIRM?

38. Sild

Sild New balls please

I fear that's a fake :(

Sources say that the real thing has Wincey wearing lime green with those arrows she used to stick on the map on Treasure Hunt adorning it :disco:

39. Sheena

Ooh, I've just UNEARTHED a pic of Wincey apparently taken in 1954

[​IMG]

40. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

I'm now almost regretting I cancelled my subscription to the Bugler. Still, after that outrageous exposé about behind the scenes buggery shenanigans on Songs Of Praise involving Dianne Louise Jordan and a choir from Devon I really didn't feel I could carry on supporting it a moment longer.

It certainly put a whole new perspective on Diane's comeback smash hit "Bum Babies Don't Live". Maybe it was autobiographical after all :o