NEWS: SHEENA HOTLIST 2009

Discussion in 'Celebdaq' started by Sheena, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

And in honour of Hotlist favourite DEIRDRE RACHID, who suffered an untimely departure from this mortal coil last week after choking on her own macaroon, the Hotlist is BACK BACK BACK, loves, with all those hits you never thought you'd heard and plenty more besides. All your favourites are back in the list, together with a few new faces, and as for Deirdre, don't worry, loves, I'm sure she'll still continue to keep scoring Hotlist hits from BEYOND the GRAVE!

All in all, it's a quiet week for the updated Hotlist, with the fruits of Rusty Lee's new deal with Vim Music giving her an altogether familiar slot at the very top spot of the listings but having come under some pressure from superstar Enid's latest single on the Filthy Sounds imprint. Enid started the week right at the back (no change there then) and was reportedly desperate to take Rusty from behind, but sadly had to make do with a big fat number two.

Deirdre Rachid saw her classic Christmas single "I Want Your Specs" leap back into the top three following sympathy sales after her untimely demise, but this can be expected to recede next week, with hot new hits from the likes of Gladys Minge, Geri Halliwell and Pencil Cheese ready and waiting in all good mp3 stores. Except iTunes. And Amazon. Or any one you've actually heard of...

1. Batter That Sausage/ Don't Nibble Me Nana, Nora- The Rusty Lee Revue
    2. Me Lips Are Movin (But Which Ones?)- Enid
    3. I Want Your Specs - Deirdre Rachid
    4. Ret It Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooo- Faloola Chong
    5. It's Now A Wooden Spatula (I've Moved On)- Rozalla
    6. Kiss Me Like Your Mother (Fuck Me Like A Beast)- Susan Boyle
    7. Moves Like Gordon Honeycombe- The Patricia Routledge Orchestra
    8. Lolling In The Deep- Faloola Chong
    9. Touch Them In The Morning- Fred Talbot featuring Jimmy Saville and the Gary Glitter Band
    10.ABC- Alicia Duvall

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
  2. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Judging you in Google Translate

OMG! :basil:

3. Sheena

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES, LOVES for if this leaked publicity shot is anything to go by, it looks like ENID'S BACK and SHE MEANS BUSINESS

[​IMG]

The "Pop Ya Clitty" hitmaker has been silent since her public feud with gangsta rapper Lil Marge led to the cancellation of her last album "Go Gon Bang Ya in Da Goolies" but it would appear a new record deal with FRIED CHICKEN MUSIC and rumours of a studio collaboration with hip hop producers extraordinaire BLACK CLUNGE has seen everyone's favourite controversial R&B superstar back in the game...

Last edited: May 22, 2016
    Shirley likes this.
  4. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Any chance of a FESTIVE HOTLIST?

I CAN'T WAIT to see what impact STREAMING has had on the chart

5. Sheena

Oh, I imagine VERY LITTLE, to be honest...