Stooshe - Waterfalls

Discussion in 'Pop Toilet' started by dUb, Oct 3, 2012.

1. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

Was Loose Chippins the last attempt at launching a primarily lesbian girlband?

2. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

HOW COULD YOU FORGET?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6yP4Nm86yk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although I suppose neither of those were *actually* lesbians.

3. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Pop Precision Since 1978

Were Loose Chippins ACTUALLY lesbians though or were they just styled that way? I remember they did another video, I think it might have been a cover of "I'll Be There For You" and they looked COMPLETELY different, almost like an entirely different group! :D

4. Kratz

Kratz Pearl in the shell.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JExPdGAr7z8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

From the original "Inspiration" video, I can only identify three out of the five members in that one there. Did they replace two of them or was the makeover just that drastic?

I showed my friend the "Inspiration" video at her house a few weeks ago and couldn't stop laughing for about two minutes it had ended.

6. Blake

Blake User

They're releasing this track as a free download on Monday. Very Xmassy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Usm_lJZIXXs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Tisch

Tisch Aka Tisch Paris, aka Tisch Successful

Free download? :(

BETCHES you aint SUGABAB-BABES! :( :( :(

They really coudl have BEEN sometinhg you know. I especially like the Short haired/Emeli Sande one.

8. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

There's no harm in giving it away considering it's been available to download for free for about ages now... Like the rest of their album :( It's a shame, they looked like they were going to be quite big before Waterfalls. What a mess.

9. Blake

Blake User

New single is called 'Slip', guess this will either make or break them. Out in May.

10. Tisch

Is the album still out in March? Sounds like they're just starting all over again.

11. RobotBoy

RobotBoy BANG BANG

12. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

Not gonna happen Luvs

13. Tisch

Just had an email from Sainsbury's telling me the album's been delayed AGAIN till May. :D This was meant to be a Christmas present originally! :D

14. loomer

loomer User

Yeah they can die in a fire for this. And I was JUST starting to like the lesbian walrus.

First of all, we get reminded it was fucking 20 years ago. But it's also also pointless covering a song with TBoz's distinctive voice, it all sounds so flat and in the wrong key.

To be fair to them, I think they said they wouldn't do any covers and it was forced on them. Nevertheless their other Fauxtown shit is starting to annoy. Oh WELL

15. loomer

loomer User

And who is that bint doing a cover of Chantay Savage's cover of "I Will Survive"? I mean, fuck off!

16. loomer

loomer User

OK now WHAT the FUCK is this SHIT?!

I was youtubing some Stosshe as you do and came across this heinous cockney cover of the Salt N Pepa/En Vogue rap style version of "Whatta Man"?! If ya gonna do covers, don't do tailor made covers of covers. I'm getting fed up of the 90s being up for pillaging.