Sunday defends last night's actions but nobody gives a shit (Bouncy Castle-gate)

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Diddy, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Morning gang

I don't want to get up, it's supposed to be a bit warm today isn't it? WHY ISN'T IT?

Might go on a bike ride to get me started. Or just eat some pop tarts.

2. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

My loan has finally been approved so by next week I'll have myself a new car.

3. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

:disco: is it GREASED LIGHTNING?

You need a pussy wagon I think

4. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

I have no idea why I'm up so early on my one day off. And that it's the 1st September.

Morning

5. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

2013 is officially two thirds complete. How depressing.

6. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Oh shit yeah

PINCH PUNCH, FIRST DAY OF THE MONTH AND NO RETURN, SHARLA

7. COB

COB Pissbaby

Good morning all, if Diddy tries punching me I will LAMP HIS FACE :angry:

I had a really long sleep, and a great dream where Grace Jones was holding an arty farty concert/gala dinner thing. Then SOMEONE played Lisa Loeb during an interval and the walls started melting :daf:

8. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Does this mean it's officially autumn now?

9. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

Not until 21st. Which is when I turn 36

*dies*

10. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Too early to get excited about knitwear then?

11. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

But I said NO RETURN! Tradition dictates that you should give me a poke in the eye for being so sly, and no return. Or a handjob for being a slob and no return. That'll teach me.

I can understand the dream though, when I listen to Lisa Loeb my troubles start melting away :)

12. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

NEVER

I had to go into TK Maxx yesterday to buy some new pants and I noted the knitwear section was in full flow . What a horrible shop.

13. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

That is a different question entirely! Not that there is a time not to be excited about knitwear anyway.

14. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

I wanted something inspired by Wacky Races but I had to settle down with a Kia.

15. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

I love TK Maxx, it's like a giant jumble sale with slightly less chance that someone's soiled/died in the clothes you're buying. And people often don't bother with the dressing rooms when they try things on so you get hot boys taking their tops off, on occasion.

16. Dr Lecter

Dr Lecter HAS BEEN

Actually I need to go to THE RANGE later to get some blinds . That's another hop with a load of crap just thrown on shelves

17. COB

COB Pissbaby

I'm not sure these are official comebacks - I'm phoning the First of the Month Ombudsman :confused:

18. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

I need to invest in some knitwear. I have one jumper and it's so soft that it feels like it was made from the wool of an angel sheep, but you have to handwash it, and in the immortal words of Miley Cyrus (probably), "I am not 'bout that life."

19. Doodvid

Doodvid User

Morning all.

Ahhh, nothing quite like a breakfast of last night's leftover Chinese is there? Sesame Prawn Toast-gasm building as I type.

It's back to school tomorrow so I'm predicting procrastination of maximal proportions such as a YouTube marathon of early 90s Neighbours episodes, pointless Grindr cruising and alphabetising my sock collection.

20. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

My awful flat mate returns tonight :( Although due to him being unable to go a day without some kind of communication we were involved in a FaceTime conversation last night to discuss something completely trivial, it then got to the point where I just watched him use the Internet as his eyes fluttered around the screen :manson:

21. untitled

untitled Guest

This thread title couldn't be more APT if it tried.

I completely outdid myself last night, I got so drunk and went to a gorgeous house party... swimming pool, tennis court, indoor cinema etc. Yep, it was ALL THERE. However, my party experience was cut short by the fact that I drunkenly called a young girl a cunt. I'm so ashamed.

22. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

On a Friday I buy extra salt and pepper chicken from the chinese so I can eat it cold on Saturday. It all began in the late 1980s when I got up one Sunday morning and removed leftover chinese from the kitchen bin and ate it because it was all my hangover wanted. It was in a foil tray, not just loose in the bin - I wasn't that skanky.

How old was the young girl and, more importantly, WAS she a see you next Tuesday? If she was and she deserved it don't beat yourself up about it.

23. untitled

untitled Guest

She was about 11. She absolutely didn't deserve it, I was just unbelievably drunk and I am ashamed of myself. Totally beating myself up about it... if I knew the family personally I'd apologize but I don't really know them.

24. Doodvid

Doodvid User

You do realise that you drunkenly wrote about it in the Saturday thread at 4 this morning don't you?

25. untitled

untitled Guest

Yes I do. Another thing to add to my total shame list...

WHO comes on MOOPY when they're drunk? It's SAD and it's pathetic. None of my actions make sense.

26. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

What time was the party? And why was an 11 year old in attendance? She should have been in bed listening to One Direction.

27. untitled

untitled Guest

It went on into the early hours, it was a friend of a friend's 21st and the little girl was a cousin.

28. Doodvid

Doodvid User

THIS.

29. Eileen

Eileen All the better to see you with, my dear.

It was Kirsty Howard :(

30. untitled

untitled Guest

It's absolutely true. I'm SO ashamed of myself, I know it'll be forgotten about but it just goes to show how bad alcohol can be. In real life, and without alcohol i'm a very shy person. I actually don't talk to people unless i'm approached.

31. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

If I was at a party and somebody called an 11 year old a cunt, I'd probably remember it.

32. untitled

untitled Guest

I've sent a message to the family saying this:

Hello, I was at your party last night and said a something disgusting which I very much regret. I hope you accept my apology and realize that this was not a true representation of my personality and it was entirely the alcohol talking. I honestly feel ashamed of myself and can only profusely apologize in the hope that you accept it. I hope you all had a great night x

33. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

You should add a PS.

I appreciate it was a special occasion, but sleep is very important to the development of children, especially with a new school term approaching. I hope you will consider this in future when organising celebratory events.

ameraal likes this.
  34. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

Blaming the alcohol I see. Like everything else in your life it's never your fault. If you can't handle it (which you can't judging by every Sunday thread you've ever posted in) then reign it in a little.

35. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

If you have 11 year olds at a party with 21 year olds getting drunk you're kind of asking for trouble in fairness. Who does that? Family and friends should remain separate.

36. untitled

untitled Guest

It is my fault yeah, I went too far.. but this wouldn't happen without alcohol. Could the police get involved?

37. untitled

untitled Guest

:D I know I shouldn't laugh but I did. Yeah, it was literally 1-2am when this happened and the 11 year old was still full of energy on the bouncy castle.

38. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

I've been to loads of family parties with small children present.

I've never known anyone to call an 11 year old girl a cunt, but then maybe my family is just weird like that.

39. Gangsta Nancy Lam

Gangsta Nancy Lam mess

Pretty sure it's not illegal to call a kid a cunt. Were you on the bouncy castle too? :D

40. Christian

Christian GOOD BYE!

I don't think it's justifiable in any circumstance actually.