Super Mario 3D All Stars

Discussion in 'Gaming & Tech' started by WiDGe->, Sep 18, 2020.

1. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

Don’t even bother hun. You’re only here for Galaxy and you know it.

ZenGiraffe likes this.
  2. ZenGiraffe

ZenGiraffe Anum Rapax

Actually, at 20 Shines in I'm fully enjoying Sunshine. I've never understood why it was so maligned.

3. ZenGiraffe

ZenGiraffe Anum Rapax

So Sunshine was a much better experience. I've already killed Bowser, and other than a few shines being absolute nightmares of game design, it was pretty fun.

I'm starting Galaxy tomorrow though. :disco:

4. Lee

Lee Ne me quitte pas

I just finished Galaxy. I enjoyed it, but it wasn’t nearly as good as I thought it was going to be.
    What’s the extra world you unlock if you get the 300billion extra stars they want? I don’t think I can be bothered.

5. funky

funky INCAPABLE

I'm very disapppointed in Mario 64 tbh. I've only played a couple of levels thus far and I know it's old but it just seems really basic, not much happens and the drift is really restrictive. Maybe because it's early 3D but it looks more dated than Mario 3 and way more dated than Super Mario World.

I'll persist and I'm sure it'll get better but it needs to get a lot better. I really just want to play Galaxy again but I want to play them in order.

6. PercyPig

PercyPig The Last of Us

Galaxy is quite hard isn’t it :(

(or im just old)

I just find myself making stupid mistakes all the time - mainly due to me not having the patience to wait for a thowmp (or any moving enemy) to work through its cycle.

And also does ANYONE like the Boo’s or WATER LEVELS?

7. WiDGe->

WiDGe-> 44f

THE BUTTONS. Oh god all the buttons. It is a little bit like finger twister sometimes.

8. Peekaboo

Peekaboo User

The vibe in Sunshine is worth the pain (comparatively speaking to other non-Mario platformers). BLUE SKIES IN GAMES!

9. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

I'm two shines away from 100%-ing Sunshine. It grew on me but the controls really are frustrating.

That level where you have to get the Piantas to toss you at exactly the perfect angle was one of the most hideous experiences of my gaming life.

ZenGiraffe likes this.