The Big Reunion - ITV2

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by Halli, Oct 21, 2012.

1. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

Very well put. What a nice, dignified woman.

2. Devil

Devil I Need A House

Why is there a lack of love for Let's Go Round Again here?

That Smash Hits Poll Winners Party performance was one of LIFE for a 10 year old gay. Talk about MAX TRACK as far as Atomic-Kitten-of-the-90's goes.

Her albums were decent. Woman In Me is rather good (though could use 3-4 ballads being dropped), and 'Discussions' and 'Best That You Bring' from Naked were fantastic.

She is so vanilla but the tunes really are great for what they are.

3. Sid.W.

Sid.W. Hello, it's me

They really are milking this to the very last drop...
    [video=youtube;LEsALGZz9qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEsALGZz9qk[/video]

Bless 'em. They just don't want it to end. :(

Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  4. Roisin

Roisin User

Maybe I'm a cynical old bag but I don't believe this. Louise is always saying she 'hasn't spoken to any of the girls' since she left Eternal. She was good mates with Kelle up until a few years ago, she was in touch with Easther, who she said used to send her 'filthy texts', years after she left the group, and Vernie contacted her on Twitter just a few months ago. There is no way she hasn't had any contact with them in 15 years.

I remember watching an interview with Eternal, the trio, in about 1997 and they were asked if they were going to perform with Louise on her tour. Easther, obviously a bit hurt, said they hadn't been asked. I got the vibe that they felt Louise dumped them, not the other way around.

I'm very curious about why Louise really left - supposedly it was because the Bennetts were nasty to her, but Louise has spoken highly of Easther, saying she was really supportive and kind when she was in the group. Perhaps Vernie was the nasty piece of work? Perhaps she just wanted to do her own thing? It's a shame none of this will be addressed on the show, IMO.

But yeah, I don't believe Louise when she says things like this and I wonder what her reasons are.

5. graves

graves User

I have 3 tickets to sell/get rid of for the O2 next Saturday night if anyone is interested?
    Hit me up - They're sure to do that wonderful Christmas cover version. Once in a lifetime opportunity.

6. Stormin'

Stormin' User

You'll be lucky. There were plenty of spare seats at all of the gigs a few days ago according to Ticketmaster. I had no joy trying to sell my Birmingham ticket for tomorrow night at less than face value. Have written it off.

See B*Witched have now got the begging bowl out to fund some sort of EP.
    http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/bwitched?utm_campaign=project7763&&utm_medium=activity&utm_source=facebook

Might have been an idea to do this before they spent the whole year ignoring most of their fans on twitter, and showing everyone else that they can't sing. Fag packet maths with a few logical assumptions says they want about £20k. They will be very lucky indeed.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
  7. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

Ignoring their fans on twitter? #gettaloife. I mean, you poor thing.

8. Devil

Devil I Need A House

I'm going and I actually have two other friends that would probably buy them off you :o

9. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

OH SHUT UP!

10. Roisin

Roisin User

Yep, loads of seats left at the 02. I think they released more a few days ago - I couldn't get any when I first looked, but have some (crap) seats now. Strangely excited about it as well.

That Pledge thing is weird. B*Witched want 15 grand to perform at your event? 15 grand? For B*Witched? I debated whether it was worth spending the 40 quid on my Big Reunion ticket, and that's for them and four other bands.

11. graves

graves User

Have pm'd you :)

12. Stormin'

Stormin' User

The Irish Mirror discovered the munters' pledge page the other week and royally stuck the knife in to them. When your home crowd turns on you, the game's over.

Some strange things happened on that pledge page over Christmas. Suspect it's left a sour taste in a few people's mouths. As usual, the Chief Witch managed to incriminate herself after opening her Oirish redneck trap on twitter and boasting about certain things having happened, things which for her sake better not have happened.

13. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

Stormin', were you not loved as a child?

Still, a whole post without a mention of alleged twincest lesbianism!

Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
  14. COB

COB Hog Frenzy

I wonder how many posts Stormin' will make in the Big Reunion Series 2 thread? :).

15. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

Sinéad, let it go and getta loife. We know it's you.

16. VoR

VoR Forever in our hearts #Justice4Barb

First episode airs Thursday 6th February at 9pm on ITV2.

17. Devil

Devil I Need A House

That preview looks so shit. Like really, really shit in a way that even I won't be happy with.

18. Stormin'

Stormin' User

I'm too busy re-consummating my marriage to Edele to get a loife. We've been at it hard for 12 months now. We're gonna put an interactive video up on the pledge site for £200 a go. The lesbians will lick it up.

19. Ag

Ag User

KILL YOURSELF!

20. dUb

dUb GLOBAL

How humiliating!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>You guys need to hurry up tickets going fast <a href="http://t.co/E7Z41Xfscw">http://t.co/E7Z41Xfscw</a> Xxx</p>&mdash; Noel DAMAGE (@NoelDMG) <a href="https://twitter.com/NoelDMG/statuses/431827635375968256">February 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

21. Stormin'

Stormin' User

I found this tragically funny. Probably the most unsubtle outing of two closeted lesbians by another lesbian you're ever likely to see, yet none of those involved seem to have any idea what's being said.

https://twitter.com/Hayleylomas1/status/448202484851683328/photo/1

If a hetrosexual had posted that, the Bitch Twins would've completely gone off on one.

22. Ag

Ag User

BORING.

23. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

Gruesome twosome: Natasha Hamilton and Richie Neville are together, and baby will be making it three.

Or four. Four kids by four fathers. Not that I'm one to judge with all the cock I've had one the years.

24. Steptacular

Steptacular User

You can take the girl out of Liverpool...

As if she dumped THIS for Ritchie?!

[​IMG]

He's apparently been shagging Vicky from Geordie Shore and Kym Marsh since.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  25. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

All credit to the girl, I'm sure a lot of gays would be quite satisfied to have had these 4 men breeding them with their virile loads at different points over the last 12 years, or during any 12 minute period.

[​IMG]

26. Sharla

Sharla The Resistance

I'm really pleased this has been nominated for a BAFTA in the "reality and constructed factual" category. It's up against Gogglebox, The Undateables and Dragons' Den.

27. COB

COB Hog Frenzy

The 5ive comeback is going from strength to strength:

EDIT: bugger, not sure if the embed is working but basically they're playing at a Mecca Bingo here in Glasgow soon :cool:

monsta likes this.
  28. Rita

Rita User

Are bingo halls still like Gods waiting room that smell of stale smoke and piss??

Well done boys. :zombie:

29. Rita

Rita User

I don’t think I have played bingo since I frequented Pats Prize Bingo many moons ago in Blackpool whilst terribly inebriated. Pat swiftly chucked me out after I had 2 false calls. Old Harridan that she is/was.

30. Raining On Me

Raining On Me Jesus Loves Winners

And ALL the better for it. The thrill when you win a fiver to a room of disgruntled tuts while guzzling cheap beer or Echo Falls is an experience like no other

31. BoysForSeles

BoysForSeles User

If they stick to the 90s there’s hardly anyone left worth doing?

32. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Who knows, but I’d be VERY much in WHATEVER

HOW EXCITING!

33. Slave

Slave User

Solo acts PLEASE.

I want to see Holly Valance doing State Of Mind and Lolly reviving Per Sempre Amore (Forever In Love)

34. BoysForSeles

BoysForSeles User

I’d be happy if they did Eternal again but properly this time.

If they were going back a bit further Five Star is a minefield especially with the current Denise v Lorraine beef. Of course Denise should always be sided with, Lorraine was essentially an add on.

35. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

Well this is exactly the news I needed with a hangover :disco:

36. Rita

Rita User

Oh YES PLEASE. I am struggling to think of any more bands that have not taken part already? A solo version could work though.

37. Ellie

Ellie Super talented triple threat

Maybe some more American/Australian acts this time? I’m not interested in many bands post-2002

38. Superstylin'

Superstylin' User

Who’s in for a bit of Phixx, One True Voice, Liberty X (again), Clea, Michelle McManus, Rosie Ribbons, Javine.

The Big Reunion - Popstars, Pop Idol & X-Factor edition.

39. Superstylin'

Superstylin' User

There’s rumours that Mutual Keisha Siobhan will be relaunching their stalled comeback (sans Sugababes name that they’ve spent the best part of 5 years fighting for) off the back of this.

40. Ellie

Ellie Super talented triple threat

I just thought of one of my fav acts at the time and I know they were up for it a few years ago - MN8