The Gifted (X-Men)

Discussion in 'Moopy TV' started by Phoenix, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

Anyone watching? I'm two episodes in and it's quite decent for a super hero show on TV. They use some actual X-Men (second tier at best but still).

It's odd that they're using the Von Strucker's as the family. I guess we'll get some incest eventually if the series goes on for long enough.

2. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

I’m enjoying it in a basic kind of way.

Polaris and Blink are obvs :disco:

3. Phoenix

Phoenix The Wife

Yeah it's better than the drivel that Marvel has been putting out on ABC. Not as out there as Legion but I think that's a good thing.

4. ameraal

ameraal is this too much?

currently binging this. watching tv shows has kinda become part of my job and this is average enough so it feels like a bit of a break while playing to my sentimental connection with the x-universe.

it's a little frustrating because with a little more budget, editing (some plotholes are a bit harder to swallow than others) and perhaps better casting i think it could have been amazing - the story is there, the characters are there and yeah.

currently in a loop reading random stuff about the x-universe which has gotten so complicated since i bowed out of buying comics all but twenty something years ago :shy:

i mean miss sinister? and i always hoped he would come out as gay):