The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Discussion in 'Reality Bites' started by Halli, Nov 15, 2014.

1. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Season 5 airing this year.

Janet isn't coming back I don't think.

2. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

I have not seen this for a couple of seasons. Have ITVbe got rid?

3. jivafox

jivafox Stay sexy don’t get murdered

I’m not sure they even showed Season 4.

Sadly the show itself seems to have been unofficially (for now) cancelled. :(

4. Halli

Halli sippin' champagne from a paper cup

I know itvBe is finally round to showing SYDNEY

5. wurst

wurst User

WHERE IS SEASON 5 :angry:

Having been rewatching Melbourne from across the spectrum of seasons, I think Lydia is now my favourite housewife of all time :D

Once you realise she really is DUMB AS A ROCK, a total shitstirrer but also doesn’t give a fuck because she’s way richer than all of them put together and has never had to work in her life (:D) she makes so much more sense. She’s so unintentionally hilarious, she’s gold in pretty much every scene.

I tried watching Sydney, but it really is SUCH a mess. Vile Victoria is sort of a decent comedy villain, but she’s also just PLAIN MEAN and not in a funny way.

Ideally for season 5 of Melbourne, they’d keep the cast and add back in Pettifleur for major fireworks :disco: I’m not sure what they would actually DO for a season 5 though, as the cast seem to be very much Gina/Lydia on one side and Janet/Jackie/Gamble/Sally on the other, with no IRL interaction between them anymore. It would be exactly the same set up as the start of season 4 :D

6. wurst

wurst User

STOP THE FUCK! :disco:

[​IMG]

Delete Venus, bring back Pettifleur, don't let Janet follow through with her threat to leave :disco:

I CANNOT WAIT for the dumbest of rocks Queen LYDIA to be back on my (laptop) screen :disco:

KindaCool likes this.
  7. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

Oh yaaass, but really, this show is so boring without Pettifleur.

8. wurst

wurst User

CAN I SPOCK?!

9. jivafox

As long as QUEEN GINA returns.

10. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

Poor LYDIOT but she really is less than smart.

11. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Nothing will beat:

Lydia: "I don't know your husband"
    Suzy: "Lydia, you came to my WEDDING"
    Lydia: ".........No I didn't"

:D queen Lydiot

Jark and wurst like this.
  12. wurst

wurst User

In related news, I finished Sydney recently. OMG it goes actually batshit by the end :D
    One of them (Vile Victora :disco:) is so obviously over the whole thing she just STOPS TURNING UP

Athena X and Lisa lego hair came across as SERIOUSLY unhinged as the show went on (especially Lisa), NO WONDER it's never coming back :D

13. wurst

wurst User

OMG @ THIS :D

"Student" :D

Jark likes this.
  14. jivafox

I loved Lisa and Victoria, I wish they’d teamed up against the ghastly Athena X.

15. straightorbroken

straightorbroken Trust the Duchess

Are there links to watch this online anywhere? I think I dealt in facts until season 3, but wouldn't mind re-watching the entire thing. Australia really knows how to churn out iconic Ginas.

16. wurst

wurst User

COUGH https://www3.123movies.la/serie/the-real-housewives-of-melbourne-dz115qz COUGH

Vile Victoria from Sydney really had potential to be Sydney's Gina, sadly Athena X and Lego Lisa had OTHER ideas :D

17. wurst

wurst User

WHO BEGS TO DIFFA?! :disco:

Tonight may call for a PETTIFLEUR PARTY to celebrate today's momentous news

RaspberrySwirl likes this.
  18. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

:D the accent really IS the show.

19. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

Wait, so is Pettifleur returning? Or are we just celebrating HER just BECAUSE.

20. Apocalypt Flyer

Apocalypt Flyer spheres

We are celebrating Pettifleur SWITCH THE BITCH Deranger.

KindaCool likes this.
  21. wurst

wurst User

Shall we LOON into which Housewives are most likely to come back for season 5? WHY NOT :disco:

VERY LIKELY:
    Lydia - :disco: She's all but confirmed herself on social media, and apparently she's been leaking stories to the Aus press for the last YEAR that the show is coming back. Tickets for Lydia's Kitchen Cooking Classes must be selling-slowly :D
    Jackie - Again, all but confirmed herself. DESPERATE to be famous at any cost, would probably do the show for free.

LIKELY:
    Gina - I doubt it would get recommissioned WITHOUT Gina, and there have been rumours that season 5 has taken so long as ONE CAST MEMBER wouldn't agree the proposed salary :side-eye: I'm sure Gina's glittering celebrity diary isn't as full as it was in 2016.
    Janet - She's said she's quit, but Janet has got detox tea to flog, and let's be honest AS IF she would let them film without her. She is however about 70 (!) so may decide she really has had enough.
    Gamble - The producers love her, she makes TV gold and again would probably do it for free :D

COULD GO EITHER WAY:
    Sally - Might want to keep her in the cast as an antagonist for Gina, even if nobody really likes her. She also scattered her dead husband's ashes on camera which I personally thought was QUITE DISTASTEFUL.
    Chyka - "Australia's favourite home-maker" might want some more exposure :side-eye:
    Pettifleur - Fans have been asking for her return online as an unintentional comedy icon, and let's face it - series 3 was the best mainly because of the ridiculous drama caused by Pettifleur and Lydia. NOBODY actually likes her or speaks to her though, which may pose a slight problem :D
    Venus - If they brought her back it would just be as an ally for Gina - who could forget the last episode of season 4 where she realised she'd forgotten to do ANYTHING all season so spent the episode making crass age jokes at Janet :manson:
    Andrea - I mean Camille came back on Beverley Hills, and Jill on New York. I'm sure she has some long-simmering HATRED for Gina she can't wait to get out :disco:
    Vile Victoria - Please ship her over from Sydney, it's what the gays deserve :disco:

NO CHANCE:
    Sally - lol

KindaCool, jivafox and Jark like this.
  22. jivafox

omg let’s get Lego Lisa to stomp in. She’d mow them all down. :disco:

23. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

Venus and Pettifleur never met, did they? I’d like to keep Venus as a sidekick to Gina and have her and Pettifleur killing each other.

Sally and the other useless one have to go.

Jackie should remain but only if we’re promised to see her demise and hopefully divorce and public humiliation by the end of the show.

Janet and Lydia are a must. Chyka and Gamble should also stay

24. RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl Leftover

And that cunt Andrea could come back too and have Gina ruin her tennis court again.

jivafox likes this.
  25. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

:D good Lord, this POST should be on the next season's reunion

26. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

I would do ANYTHING to see Andrea again. An Andrea/Pettifleur vs Gina/Gamble showdown would surely cause the show to implode.