Thursday takes it slow by moving in

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by SDF, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Sheena

Sheena MAKE IT QUICK, LUCILLE!

Do they still make Sun-in? Just use that!

I remember the first time I did it when OLD ELLEN stood over me with a hairdryer and (perhaps unwisely) a lit Marlboro Light one New Year's Eve. I expected to come out a LOVELY SHADE of honey blonde, but that evening's festivities were peppered by my so-called friends referring to me as Grange Hill legend, Trevor Cleaver.

For our younger viewers that meant:

[​IMG]

2. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

Oh for the days of a 29p sachet of Shaders or Toners from the dodgy chemist up the road. I think my father rowed with my mother far more about her staining the grouting in the bathroom than anything else.

3. Kalabaliken

Kalabaliken Pop Precision Since 1978

I tried to dye my hair blonde once out of a bottle and it was a total utter disaster so I’d never attempt to do it again. I’m currently in the salon at the moment getting mine done!

4. Pipo

Pipo Gossip is the devil’s telephone, best to hang up!

oTT: gym dates are GREAT

SDF likes this.
  5. Rita

Rita User

I just let my dog out as she loves going out in the garden at night when it’s cooled down a bit and roaming around aimlessly. As I let her out she started barking as the man was there to read the meter. I apologised, and said she just likes to make a noise. He responded by shouting at me saying he was going to call the police, and my dog should be on a lead, then called me an idiot. I replied he can waste the polices time by contacting them about my dog barking at him on MY PROPERTY all he likes, but I wanted his name and number so I could make a complaint to his superior. He said good luck with that and went in to his van and drove off. I memorised his number plate and wrote it down,is it worth trying to find out who the hell this PRICK is? How would I find out who a meter reader is? If I was fit I would have smacked him in his cheeky mouth. :angry:

6. Rita

Rita User

Who the HELL puts a dog on a lead to let it out in to the garden? RAGING.

7. Rita

Rita User

I phoned the energy supplier and they gave me a number to call tomorrow to find out who it was.

8. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

@Pipo see you at the barbell rack x

Pipo likes this.
  9. Pipo

Pipo Gossip is the devil’s telephone, best to hang up!

I assume it was going on a date with someone you met at the gym?
    The main advantage is: you already what he looks like in shorts and how he looks (And what he smells) like after 2 hours of exercise! So, no awkward moments.

10. Kate

Kate most die in your bedroom

Is @Rachey aware that Westlife are on the latest Celebrity Gogglebox?

They don't have anything interesting or amusing to say of course but there you go

11. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

No I met him out a few weekends ago and we’ve been on a couple of dates (cinema, food) since. We both gym most nights, so I thought it’d be a nice idea to train together :shy:

Pipo likes this.
  12. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

Was it like Eric Prydz’s video? Or Sexercize?

Pipo likes this.
  13. SDF

SDF The Wait is Over

I showed up as Madonna in the Hung Up video, the rest as they say is history

Diddy likes this.