Very Perry aka Trannie

Discussion in 'Moopy Moop' started by Very Perry, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Very Perry

Very Perry User

Hi everyone,

I am indeed Mrs Nink aka 'the trannie' aka Nink's fiancée. I signed up on here to confront all you nasty, small-minded, hypocritical, ignorant twats. I didn't tell Nink at first because I didn't want him to think that I was fighting his battles. I created a profile that was totally unlike me (e.g. I HATE Katy Perry and I do not surf) and I successfully fooled him.

All you regular posters will know about all the transphobic jokes aimed at me, and the nastiness and bullying aimed at Nink. I detest all of you. You are ALL transphobic and sexist. Don't think that I am tarring you all with the same brush without knowing what I am talking about because I do. I know that not all of you have made comments and tags, but nobody has once stood up for what is right and what is wrong; and that makes you all just as bad, in my opinion. Even the moderators are bullies - I know that one of the moderators have been making the tags. Why does everyone think it is okay to discriminate because of how someone was born? Most of you men are gay aren't you? I expect some of you would have been subject to discrimination yourselves. You know how bad it can make you feel, so why inflict it upon others?

I could easily go around calling you all poof and faggots or call Star a packi. Would that be acceptable? Errrr NO! So why is it okay to make jokes about someone's gender? For the record, I am not trans, but for all you know I could be. And so what if I was? It wouldn't make be a bad person. If I was transgender, I would at the very least expect tolerance - leave aside sympathy and understanding! Can you imagine the pain and torment being born into the wrong body and not knowing where you belong in the world? Having to go through hormone treatment and possibly gender reassignment? Having to come out to friends and family? Being discriminated against at work? Hating oneself for being different? Blaming yourself? I would much rather be gay than trans any day.

Star, I am astounded that you are letting this go on! I thought you were nice and sweet when I met you, but now I know that you are nothing but a small-minded, ignorant bitch. Why are you letting people be bullies? You could have easily put a stop to all this, but you have encouraged it by letting it continue. I can only assume that you are of the same opinion. If I was to say something even remotely racist/sexist/homophobic/generally nasty on the forum I frequent, I would be banned instantly.

Why do all you gay men on here want to enforce the stereotypes that homosexuals are bitchy and nasty? You lot make me HATE gays, and I never thought I would say that.

Are any of you aware that it is illegal to discriminate on grounds of sex? I am considering reporting you. This is a hate group and nothing but a vehicle for people's venom, prejudice and nastiness. Don't even get me started on your behaviour towards Nink. You know how depressed he is! Why make it worse?! Do you really want to contribute to and enforce someone's suicidal thoughts? Do you want that resting on your conscience? I suspect that it wouldn't even bother you, judging by your utter spitefulness. I know it is strange to log in but not post - and I have no idea why he would do that - but it is not an excuse to bully him. But that is his problem and I will leave it up to him to confront you all about that.

What a bunch of scum-bags you all are.

2. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

THERE ARE NO WORDS

3. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'd be interested to hear what nink thinks about this.

4. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Thanks for your kind words Katy.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  5. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

i don't see how anyone was bullying nink, nothing in the radio thread is aimed at him personally and by Moopy standards it's all pretty tame and not personal.

6. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

Does this mean that the Best Gay Storm In A Teacup Prize at the annual Moopy Awards is homophobic?

Because this thread would totally walk it.

7. Chlammy

Chlammy Climb on through my window.

8. Pingu

Pingu Noot noot

Helen_S is in the thread...

Helen, if EVER you were going to speak up...

9. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

It's not to do with that, it's to do with some tags that spiralled from a story relating to Nink from a few years ago. The origin of the joke has absolutely FUCK ALL to do with his fiancée.

10. Chlammy

Chlammy Climb on through my window.

I object to being deemed either an irregular poster or a transphobe.

11. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

is it the nink is dead story? because again nothing bad happened there.

Anyway why is Very Perry reading a thread called "dead Transexual Sunday" :D?

12. TurnerPrize

TurnerPrize time to dance

But i love trannies. Dana International, the one out of Fascinating Aida, Dame Edna; i literally can't think of one who is not a QoL.

13. Pingu

Pingu Noot noot

Lauren Harries AGOG.

14. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

The one that does the number 43 bus route here is my favourite.

15. TurnerPrize

Oh actually: Gail from The Fit Farm (if anyone remembers that). She was a CUNT

16. Johnkm

Johnkm Valar Morghulis

Nink died, that's pretty bad :(

17. monsta

monsta CAUGHT YOUR FEVER

How could you miss OUR LAUREN?

You are so transphobic.

18. Tetris-Rock

Tetris-Rock TRAY UP, BITCH

Nope... it's to do with a weird PM that was sent to me by Nink a couple of years ago. I told a couple of people on here about it and joke tags relating to it were made (may I say, infrequently) on a few threads.

19. TurnerPrize

I just wanted to look niche. But yeah. Lauren's genuinely one of my favourite human beings EVER.

And i thought moopy was QUITE GOOD with Nink! His depression thread was far better received than i expected. Good call about Star though.

20. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

I'm not sure how what can only be viewed as online emasculation, by your girlfriend, to your online peers is going to help somebody feel better quite frankly. Unless nink has asked her to do this, which I very much doubt any self-respecting male would do.

21. COB

COB Nasty Boys

I believe that's called "fem-dom" :o

22. big ron

big ron Nude inspector

Then I would hit on you.

Yours,

Ron. (Big)

23. Floppet

Floppet Spider murderer

If I'd have done something like this on behalf of my other half it would've been an instant dumping. I wouldn't even involve myself in the spawn's online problems!

24. big ron

big ron Nude inspector

Is this real? Because I am not investing time on hitting on a tranny if it's a hoax. They are a hard bunch to crack as it is.

25. Very Perry

Very Perry User

@Floppet - As I have written in my first paragraph, I originally wanted to post anonymously as I didn't want him to know it was me but Star told everyone. So that is why I have told everyone that I am indeed his fiancée. Also, the majority of my post was about the bullying against me more than Nink. If you read my second to last paragraph you will see that I have left it up to him to defend himself, if he so wishes. I am just worried about how all of this will affect his mental health.

26. Phoenix

Phoenix L to the OG

When were you bullied??

27. octophone

octophone Techno Poo

There is a kernal of truth in this: I have wondered in the past if that picture of Lauren Harries after she was beaten up would have been posted so frequently and with such apparent glee if if had been a genetic female (or male for that matter) being gaybashed.

28. big ron

big ron Nude inspector

I'd take a long look in the mirror if I were you.

You've just outed him as the biggest pussy in the world. What you have done here is far far worse than a few funny tags.

If hes got any sense, he'll kick fuck out of you.

29. lolly

lolly Rowena? From Kuwait?

I actually thought Nink was fitting in pretty well here since his return, and that his depression thread was treated pretty respectfully. To be honest I can't remember what went on before, though.

30. big ron

big ron Nude inspector

Is that it? Is that really as far as this is going to go? Moopy shame.

31. Rachey

Rachey A little bit lesbian

Oh my!!

32. dUb

dUb X HALLE

:manson:

33. VoR

VoR #Justice4JLo

I'm beginning to HATE black people!

monsta likes this.
  34. funky

funky INCAPABLE

for GODS SAKE

you spelt PAKI WRONG

monsta and Madison like this.
  35. Indie

Indie REMAIN INDOORS

If the bullying is in the tags, how do you know who made them? How do you know one was a moderator, for example?

Also, can i have examples?

I am taking this matter very seriously

36. Eileen

Eileen All the better to see you with, my dear.

I have resisted coming into this thread for ages because I assumed it was the name of some crap Channel 5 TV show. FABULOUS :disco:

Though I read with awe for the first part because I thought that VP was actually CONFIRMING she was a tranny at first.

37. Eileen

I was thinking that. Reminds me of the Shazia Mirza joke:

"You have to admire racists these days, not even trying to be accurate. Fuck off back to India, you paki!"

38. Eileen

Your poor bf :(

39. funky

funky INCAPABLE

:D

40. Rachey

Rachey A little bit lesbian

I would be absolutely mortified if my partner joined Moopy and posted that.

And can I just remind people how mrs nink used to log onto ninks Facebook profile and post messages on my wall calling me sexy and other rather sleazy comments despite me saying I didn't like it and neither would Mandy.