What are you gaming? 2020

Discussion in 'Gaming & Tech' started by Mats, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Diddy

Diddy Rice Queen

I thought SorB was passing judgement from his 5 times #1 on my poor amateur fat thumbs

2. KindaCool

KindaCool KayCee

I feel like FINGER PRIVILEGE is totally a thing in the gaming world.

3. straightorbroken

straightorbroken from the sound of sirens

[​IMG]

It was the opposite ;)

4. COB

COB Pissbaby

Decent D-pads seem to be something a lot of manufacturers have forgotten how to make these days :( I actually just bought one of these so I can use a PS4 controller with my Switch instead of forking out for a Pro controller (which also has an iffy D-pad from my experience trying it out).

5. straightorbroken

Finally beat Mario+Rabbids. That took me 50 hours! I'll try and win more orbs to get as overpowered as possible before waiting on the Donkey Kong DLC to go on sale. I usually just want boss fights to be over as quickly as possible, but still maintain that the probably homosexual theatre star boss is one of the most refreshing things to happen in a "Nintendo game" (via Ubisoft) in a long time, and they could have went even further with it. In comparison, the final boss battle (you'll never guess with who, even if there is a new "spin" to it) in comparison had absolutely no humour during it at all. A sequel could be absolutely awesome. I'd give it 8/10. Things that bothered me were the camera during battles (not being able to zoom out, identify how many enemies clearly sometimes, etc) and pushing those damn boxes in the wrong direction you wanted. Grant Kirkhope did an okay job with the music - with animated drums and monsters strumming harps, it's a bit surprising that they didn't exactly match. Lastly, graphically this game gets praised a lot, but I often found it quite bland unless something shiny caught my eye.

6. straightorbroken

I had gave my brother in law a loan of my N64, Wii and a decent amount of games 3 years ago and finally got them back. I've been playing Double Dash!! tonight, that game doesn't play around, it's proper hard, but it's still my 2nd favourite Mario Kart. I certainly didn't miss all the faffing around with wii motes, nunchuks and batteries. Shame you can't have a nose in the shopping channel anymore.

7. straightorbroken

Finished the Donkey Kong DLC on Mario+Rabbids. The final boss was certainly weak, but on the whole I thought it was good fun and found myself laughing at times (Rabbid Cranky got me almost everytime I switched his evil eyes on). They really would be foolish not to do a sequel - it could only get better I feel.